Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update hey ladies... would love some feedback on my SWAY!

So the time for my first attempt is slowly creeping up..
    Yes i have another 3months to go, and i wanted an update on my sway to see if there are any changed I need to make.. so pleeeease girls let me know!

The supps I am taking so far are:
    Multivitamins x 1 ( 400mcg of folic acid in this)
    brewers yeast 1000mg x1
    wheatgrass 500mg x 1
    folic acid 1000mcg x 2
    coQ10 670mg x1
    Fish Oil-1000mg ( i did take 2000mg but brought it back down recently)
    ( LET ME KNOW IF I COULD UP OR DOWN ANYTHING)

now for beverages... I have V-8 everyday with 1Tbspn of Beef gelatin mixed in.
    I have 2 teabags of green tea with a whole or sometimes half a lemon juice squeezed in there and this i mix into 1 litre of water.. (the lemon i know isnt a huge swaying factor but Im a lemon fan!)

I have a smoothie everyday with a cup of frozen berries, 1 cup Orange juice, raw eggs 1 or 2, full fat yoghurt dash of milk and 1-2tbspn of Coconut Oil, (sometimes I add in almonds or spinach or banana)
    I have 1/4cup of almonds daily wth 3 dates.
    My overall diet usually consists of Oatmeal with peanut butter cereal sometimes Quaker granola and oats cereal with ALmonds and raisins. We love our salmon and tuna.
    Chicken breast is always on the list.. We do eat red meat but not so much.. I wasnt sure if i should increase this.. Larabar every day, cheese and crackers with tomatoes.

exercise is treadmill 30-40mins, and do Upper arms with 20lbs weight.. or soemtimes i do 20-25mins on treadmill and do squats 4 sets of 12. it varies

I recently started drinking the BOLTHOUSE FARMS GREEN GOODNESS SMOOTHIE.. i wasnt sure if it was good for a blue sway but its tasty.. the smoothie consists of:

Spirulina 503mg
    chlorella 1550mg
    green tea 403mg
    brocolli 385mg
    spinach 385mg
    barley grass 286mg
    wheat grass 286mg
    blue green algae 197mg
    echinacae 197mg
    garlic 197mg
    jerusalem artichoke 17mg
    lemon bioflavanoids 17mg
    nova scotia dulse a hint
    162mg zinc
    13200mcg magnese
    iron 6480mcg
    folic acid 240mcg
    Vitamin A 21000iu
    Vitamin B6 1800mcg
    Vitamin C 896mg.

Sorry that was a long one!

Im trying my bestest to have atleast 8servings of fruit and veg usually its 9-11.(zico coconut water 1 a day)

Please would love some feedback!!
    Last edited by afy; February 19th, 2013 at 11:00 PM.
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it sounds great

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Dloui..I'm a abit unsure if I'm taking enough supps :s I seen some ladies taking a whole lot more but these are what AS had told me about in my plan! Would you happen to know about the green smoothie being good for blue?

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afy View Post
    So the time for my first attempt is slowly creeping up..
    Yes i have another 3months to go, and i wanted an update on my sway to see if there are any changed I need to make.. so pleeeease girls let me know!

The supps I am taking so far are:
    Multivitamins x 1 ( 400mcg of folic acid in this)
    brewers yeast 1000mg x1
    wheatgrass 500mg x 1
    folic acid 1000mcg x 2
    coQ10 670mg x1
    Fish Oil-1000mg ( i did take 2000mg but brought it back down recently)
    ( LET ME KNOW IF I COULD UP OR DOWN ANYTHING)

now for beverages... I have V-8 everyday with 1Tbspn of Beef gelatin mixed in.
    I have 2 teabags of green tea with a whole or sometimes half a lemon juice squeezed in there and this i mix into 1 litre of water.. (the lemon i know isnt a huge swaying factor but Im a lemon fan!)

I have a smoothie everyday with a cup of frozen berries, 1 cup Orange juice, raw eggs 1 or 2, full fat yoghurt dash of milk and 1-2tbspn of Coconut Oil, (sometimes I add in almonds or spinach or banana)
    I have 1/4cup of almonds daily wth 3 dates.
    My overall diet usually consists of Oatmeal with peanut butter cereal sometimes Quaker granola and oats cereal with ALmonds and raisins. We love our salmon and tuna.
    Chicken breast is always on the list.. We do eat red meat but not so much.. I wasnt sure if i should increase this.. Larabar every day, cheese and crackers with tomatoes.

exercise is treadmill 30-40mins, and do Upper arms with 20lbs weight.. or soemtimes i do 20-25mins on treadmill and do squats 4 sets of 12. it varies

I recently started drinking the BOLTHOUSE FARMS GREEN GOODNESS SMOOTHIE.. i wasnt sure if it was good for a blue sway but its tasty.. the smoothie consists of:

Spirulina 503mg
    chlorella 1550mg
    green tea 403mg
    brocolli 385mg
    spinach 385mg
    barley grass 286mg
    wheat grass 286mg
    blue green algae 197mg
    echinacae 197mg
    garlic 197mg
    jerusalem artichoke 17mg
    lemon bioflavanoids 17mg
    nova scotia dulse a hint
    162mg zinc
    13200mcg magnese
    iron 6480mcg
    folic acid 240mcg
    Vitamin A 21000iu
    Vitamin B6 1800mcg
    Vitamin C 896mg.

Sorry that was a long one!

Im trying my bestest to have atleast 8servings of fruit and veg usually its 9-11.(zico coconut water 1 a day)

Please would love some feedback!!
    Sounds great afy.. I take 500mg of brewers yeast.. Not sure if i should up this now. Can this smoothie be bought in the uk?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good to me! I am ttc pink but when I conceived my boys I took multivitamins daily with cod liver oil tablets (the high dose). Was never a big breakfast eater but would grab some fruit when hungry, lunch would be a sandwich, cheese, cheese and ham, salad, for dinner I would cook meat veg and potatoes almost daily, lasagne weekly (DH loves his red meat). I'm not an adventurous chef but ate a lot of protein, veg and potatoes. Hope this may help?
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you have everything covered.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lovelyboys View Post
    Sounds good to me! I am ttc pink but when I conceived my boys I took multivitamins daily with cod liver oil tablets (the high dose). Was never a big breakfast eater but would grab some fruit when hungry, lunch would be a sandwich, cheese, cheese and ham, salad, for dinner I would cook meat veg and potatoes almost daily, lasagne weekly (DH loves his red meat). I'm not an adventurous chef but ate a lot of protein, veg and potatoes. Hope this may help?
    thank You! yes thats what our diet is pretty much like even before I started the He diet we just eat hearty meals all the time, its prob the reason why i havent had a hard time as such on the diet because Ive been use to the protein etc.. Im just abit worried about my MEAT intake :S

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Huds View Post
    Sounds great afy.. I take 500mg of brewers yeast.. Not sure if i should up this now. Can this smoothie be bought in the uk?
    hey huds.. Im not sure about the bolthouse comapny, i dont remember seeing it when i was living there! you could check around for other stuff but again Im not sure if its even good for my blue sway lol it just taste nice!

The brewers yeast i recently brought up 1000mg I was reading about other benefits it had, I came across few people and websites who said they took it to imrpove their breast milk!

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey huds.. Im not sure about the bolthouse comapny, i dont remember seeing it when i was living there! you could check around for other stuff but again Im not sure if its even good for my blue sway lol it just taste nice!

The brewers yeast i recently brought up 1000mg I was reading about other benefits it had, I came across few people and websites who said they took it to imrpove their breast milk!
    Thanks hun :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Dloui..I'm a abit unsure if I'm taking enough supps :s I seen some ladies taking a whole lot more but these are what AS had told me about in my plan! Would you happen to know about the green smoothie being good for blue?
    It has all good stuff in it, anything good for you sways blue

2007 2008 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast