Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Freaking about about sway 6week ultrasound Monday

I'm already freaking out. I just realized my dr mercies vitamins have 125% of magnesium Nd my beta at 18 and 20 dpo were high on some charts but mormal on others. I've read up on the ramzi theory and I having anxiety about my ultrasound on Monday

I did cot lemon water chlorella lifted weights gained 5 lbs and bsf with Dtd the night before ovulation. Hope?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry dr mercola vitamins. My 18 dpi beta was 1297 and 20dpo was 2785. I'm scared to see the baby placenta on the left. I am a wreck and its so stupid I keep trying to tell myself just be happy it's healthy. Blah blah. I swear with my age and fertility issues I thought it would take several cycles and I would be on the boy diet longer. I was on it for about 8 weeks. Now I'm second guessing myself and I'm feeling like I failed and I don't know anything yet.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think your betas were high. We see betas all the time in HT and yours just look normal to me!

Supplements are not bad for a boy sway. Magnesium keeps muscles strong and isn't going to kill your sway. The ramzi theory is super confusing. You have to know what side and not just by looking at the print out they give you because a reverse image can result. And it's just a THEORY.

You're going to drive yourself insane with all this worry.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You gave it a great shot, try not to worry.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Magnesium doesn't sway pink, so don't worry about that.

We've already mentioned the beta numbers but there is NO way to tell from betas what gender you're having. It's just not possible.

There is always hope, people get boys from stellar pink sways all the time and you were doing a lot of boy-friendly things.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BZ88 View Post
    Sorry dr mercola vitamins. My 18 dpi beta was 1297 and 20dpo was 2785. I'm scared to see the baby placenta on the left. I am a wreck and its so stupid I keep trying to tell myself just be happy it's healthy. Blah blah. I swear with my age and fertility issues I thought it would take several cycles and I would be on the boy diet longer. I was on it for about 8 weeks. Now I'm second guessing myself and I'm feeling like I failed and I don't know anything yet.
    8 weeks is PLENTY of time on HE. People think because pink swayers are seeing better results from longer on diet, that blue swayers need to do the same thing, but they DON'T. It's easier to improve your condition than it is to safely and gradually decline it, so blue swayers see results much more quickly than pink swayers do.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there...I am a mom of 4 boys and pg with a 5th baby. (9weeks)

My betas were similiar to yours and a progesterone that left the charts its been so high. I have weekly ultrasounds and every single time, the baby is somewhere else than it was before (sometimes the yolk sac and baby is on the top, to the right, to the left...its just a MYSTERY of how this baby travels all OVER my uterus LOL) and I have absolutely convinced myself this is another beautiful baby boy because you know what?? At this stage of pregnancy we have absolutely NOTHING to go on except the musings in our heads. Thats about as far as it goes.

You and I have no idea what we are having no matter what the "numbers" and "facts" (placenta location my a$$..its a crapshoot)...so just settle in and enjoy until we actually have to face the music and if you put yourself in that mindset, what comes to pass will be easier to accept. Last week I saw my baby waving this teeny tiny little arm bud and it just takes your breath away...keep them genderless until you have to

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh congrats Harley, I somehow missed that.