Thread: fertile cm

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

fertile cm

Is there a thread to this? I haven't found it yet. Anyway, ive been on it for about two weeks , did anyone have side effects ? i have swollen glands in my neck but it could just be from a mouth ulcer i have atm too. Trying to figure out what it could be before easter lol (feeling miserable)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been swaying since October. I have used both EPO and Fertile CM.

IMO you should only use one and both should be tested for 1-2 months prior to any swaying because both can have dramatically different effects on different people.

EPO works really well for me. I got prego using EPO in Nov, but miscarried in Dec.

I tried Fertilecm in January and it dried up all my normal cm and made me feel terrible.

EPO works for me, but plenty of people try FertileCM and swear by it.

HTH!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used it for months when TTC a boy. I found that it increased CM, and I had no side effects. I wonder if you are sick otherwise? I doubt it could cause a reaction like that, unless you are allergic to one of the ingredients.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used fertile cm when I conceived my son, I never heard of a side effect like that from it, maybe your are coming down with something

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't remember exactly, but I am vaguely thinking that I had swollen glands from FertileCM also.

I had a strange reaction to it and felt awful. I can't remember every side affect but it wasn't a good match for me.

My Gender Dreaming

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The arginine in the fertile CM makes herpesviruses act up. So you will get terrible mouth sores and those can make your glands down. I would stop taking it.

Herpesviruses are something like 90% of everyone has and they never go away, they just lay dormant and occasionally flare up. Genital herpes, Shingles, and mouth sores are all caused by herpes.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't have cold sores but now I now why I had those white pimple-like sores on my tongue and just generally sore mouth. Weird! I will say epo worked better for me but I stayed on fertile cm as well since I had read that it's also good for the lining and implantation and preventing m/c.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The arginine in the fertile CM makes herpesviruses act up. So you will get terrible mouth sores and those can make your glands down. I would stop taking it.

Herpesviruses are something like 90% of everyone has and they never go away, they just lay dormant and occasionally flare up. Genital herpes, Shingles, and mouth sores are all caused by herpes.
    Atomic, that makes so much more sense!! I do recall feeling just awful when I was on it. I have shingles and get canker sores easily so I was just miserable. I stopped it a few days before ovulation and started feeling better right away.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well here is an update- I went to the dr to get my horrendous mouth ulcer looked at (ive had them my entire life since I was three) and the dr said it was from the copious amounts of lemon water and juice <acidic drinks> that i had been consuming- she suspected the swollen glands were from the mouth ulcer. She wrote out a script for a paste to put on it and wow it cleared up overnight. Then I got a disgusting cold and chest infection ( Robitussin came in handy there!) ...glands still up. Through out this I continued the Fertile CM and i am pleased to say it has given me my first 28 day cycle in years as I ovulated a week earlier than usual (usually have 35-40 day cycle). I will continue Fertile CM next cycle as I dont want to drop it if its not causing the swollen glands. I am in the 2ww atm so i am not taking it and yes no swollen glands today so far. Confusing much? lol... THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE ADVICE