Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soy isoflavone

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Soy isoflavone

Hi everyone

Just looking for anyone's experience with taking soy isoflavone.

I've been ttc blue since December. Right now I am swaying (excuse the pun) towards just ttc and giving up on what I considered were strong sway factors that I'd introduced as I've put on a ton of weight and just want to get pregnant!!

Anyway, December and January I had a 30 and 32 day cycle, O'ing around CD19. Then - nothing. I don't think I have ovulated since and AF arrived today - on day 68! I am wondering whether I should try Soy Isoflavone to hopefully encourage ovulation this month. I can't be sure I didn't ovulate last month as I gave up on OPKs after about day 25 but it kept feeling like my body was about to ovulate but not quite get there if that makes sense.

Grateful for anyone else's experiences (and does soy iso sway blue!?)

xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a thread about soy-iso http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...-girl-boy.html

I think you should make sure are you ovulating on your own or not before taking soy-iso, maybe Clear Blue FM or something like that. Maybe you stopped ovulating and messed up your cycle bcos of weight gain?

Have you considered doing some exercise which is great for blue sway?
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, I'm just so impatient! I'm not sure I stopped ovulating because of weight gain, although I've put on weight I am still within the healthy range and not overweight (I'm just super weight consious as used to be a skinny minny before I had my dd so even a couple of lbs I hate!!).

I am wondering whether it's due to stress that I maybe didn't ovulate, under a lot of pressure in work and working long hours.

Maybe I'll see what happens this month before giving it a go then

Thank you x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have only herd good things about soy! If I was swaying boy I would take it! There are so many ladies on the forums on parenting sites taking this and having babies were before they were having problems! Although they have girls on it too from what I have seen more boys are born to mums using it and have only found one lady who has had twins on it so I strongly doubt it would contribute to twins! Plus they all seem to report increased ewcm so that's good for a boy sway to huh~ I asked my gp about the hole soy iso and he said go for it but I wouldn't be using it for months on end just take it a few cycles and see what happens as we don't really understand how it works but there is plenty of evidence saying it does! HTH
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Give SI a go. I too researched it and saw a lot of bfp. I was shocked to get a BFP on my first try of SI.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did not get a bfp on soy iso but was glad. I swayed girl and took it for 1 month and stopped after because it increased cm, raised my testosterone, and moved my o day up (only 1-2 days but I am pretty regular) and shortened af. These are all mostly great things for boy swayers and I hope you get the same results if you go for it (except with a bfp of course!).
    Mom to 2009 and 2011. My joined us in October! Thanks GenderDreaming!
    My sway here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...girl-sway.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much ladies, I really appreciate all your comments! Fingers crossed this month is my month, I'm fed up of swaying now lol! Good luck in your sways/pregnancies
    xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I may have answered this via PM already but jsut real quick:

Are you taking anything that can delay O? (high dose b vites, RJBP, epo, flaxseed, l-arg, or Fertile CM)

You are supposed to take soy iso at a certain point early in your cycle. My fear is that if you took it at this point it will only delay O MORE. I think you should see a doctor to get medication to bring on AF and start fresh without whatever supp is probably delaying O.

We don't know if soy sways blue. Biologically, I believe it sways pink, but it may be one of those things where if you do it with HE Diet it can help a blue sway, with LE Diet it can help a pink sway. I've seen successes and failures for both pink and blue with it.
    \
    When you say you've put on weight, how much are we talking here? If you've gained 30 lbs, I think you need to stop and regroup because gaining too much weight is not going to help yoru sway or your health.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic. No, I've put on about 5lbs!! I know it's not a hugh amount but I've always struggled with my weight as I suffered with an eating disorder as a teenager and have always been skinny (before I had my dd that it, I've not shifted the weight since having her but am by no means overweight, still healthy bmi). I would try to get more exercise but I have an incredibly time consuming, stressful (what some might call high powered) job and I've just no time

AF arrived last week. I was taking all the supps in my personal plan but I stopped after about day 35 as I was stressed about where AF was! I've given soy a go, started day CD3 with 120mg and am now on CD6. Will do CD3-7. I know there's a chance this could mess things up but I'm willing to give it a go. If ovulation is delayed then we'll try again next cycle with no SI! xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, just be sure you have stopped EPO/flaxseed just prior to ovulation because it can delay O otherwise

I would not ahve you take EPO with the soy, it's prob. too late now (sorry I"m so behind, trying to get something special done for blue sway diet)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast