Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused OPK and EWCM question! Please help!

HI! This is my first month tracking my ovulation! I started to do BBT but my readings were all over the place so I am going to try again next month. I noticed EWCM tonight so I decided to take a Clearblue Digital Ovulation test. I got a smiley! I am also on CD 13. I felt my cervix and it was really high and really squishy. And I tested my urine ph and it was 9.5. We are going to be trying for a boy in May. So I want to really get the hang of this before the time comes! Does anyone has any suggestions for me as to when we should DTD in relation to all of the information I just gave? Should we DTD right after I see the EWCM and get the smiley? Or should we wait until the next day?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, the method we use on this site is not the same as on some other sites, just so you are aware.

We are having DH release either with you or on his own, every 2-4 days for as long as is possible before your attempt (sperm take 72 days to form and this frequency boosts sperm count and health) and then aim for 3-5 attempts in your fertile window, with 3 of those attempts at or after pos OPK.

I think it is perfectly fine to TTC at pos OPK, in fact waiting till the next day really has lowered odds of conception.

Your urine pH is irrelevant to gender swaying, all it tells you is hte pH of the last foods you ate or drank and not what your CM pH is.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much! I purchased Phinex Urinalysis Strips. Can I rub my CM on the PH part of that strip and see results? If not is there any brand that you suggest that isn't too pricey? Are the methods that you have on this website at all like Shettles timing and positions? I just purchased that book and have just started reading it. Am I wasting my time?

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Well, the method we use on this site is not the same as on some other sites, just so you are aware.

We are having DH release either with you or on his own, every 2-4 days for as long as is possible before your attempt (sperm take 72 days to form and this frequency boosts sperm count and health) and then aim for 3-5 attempts in your fertile window, with 3 of those attempts at or after pos OPK.

I think it is perfectly fine to TTC at pos OPK, in fact waiting till the next day really has lowered odds of conception.

Your urine pH is irrelevant to gender swaying, all it tells you is hte pH of the last foods you ate or drank and not what your CM pH is.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, we don't do Shettles (altho you can if you want to and we can help you with it). most of us have 2,3,4 Shettles opposites and we don't believe Shettles even sways. full explanation of why that is, here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

Yes, you just put your CM on the test strip and see what it does. Don't read too much into pH, there have been so many pH opposites it's kinda hard to believe in it for some of us. I got my 4th boy with pH of 4.5! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ