Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

colposcopy affect boy sway?

DH and I are planning on TTC a boy in August. I am scheduled for a colposcopy May 22nd. My projected ovulation date is August 5th. Does anyone know if the vinegar from the colposcopy with affect my boy sway even though we wont be TTC for another 2 months? Also when I BBT do I need to do it at the same time every morning or just when I first wake up? This last month I tried to chart BBT and my numbers were all over the place even though I was doing it at the same time every morning. If I can't get the BBT charting under control will CM observation be enough? I only get really heavy EWCM for one day out of the month and I used clearblue smileys this month when I first noticed the EWCM and got a smiley. Would it be a safe bet to BD right after I see the EWCM and get a smiley? Or should I wait 12 hours? And last but not least could you give me your opinion on our supplements?

I take:
    A multivitamin
    Folic acid
    Aloe Vera
    Fish Oil, Flaxseed, Borage Oil
    Zinc
    Echinecia
    Beta Carotene
    Magnesium

DH takes:
    Centrum Multi
    Folic Acid
    Zinc

DH is a vegetarian and I am a pescatarian so the eating a lot of meat part of the boy diet isn't in our favor. Will eating fish help me? I do cardio and strength at least 3 times a week. I plan on doing more strength to raise my testosterone. DH runs 2-3 miles 3 days a week but doesn't do weights. Should he start? Annnnd I have been using Phinex strips and rubbing my CM on the PH square of the strip and it never changes color. I really didn't want to spend the $ on a digital tester does anyone have any suggestions for me on what to do?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would not TTC that month but by August it will be fine.

When to temp can be a little hard to decide, because you need to have a good block of sleep and if you're waking up early in order to temp, that can make your temps irregular, and if you're temping at diff. times then that can ALSO make your temps irregular.

My advice would be to try temping at night, vaginally, at the same time every day. It's not going to be as cut and dry as temping in the morning but you can still often see a pattern develop.

It's fine to TTC once you get a smiley. I would have you have 3-5 attempts at or around pos OPK (just before, at, or after). Don't wait the 12 hours, that really reduces odds of conception and doesn't sway anyway.

Drop aloe vera, echinachea, borage, not safe when TTC

Drop beta carotene and get it from foods, it's safer that way. high dose vit. A can cause birth defects (even tho they say beta carotene supps are supposedly safe, I just wouldn't even take the chance).

How much zinc?? No more than 8-15 mg for you and 25 for DH

How much folic?

Fish no more than 2x a week when TTC due to mercury

perfect exercise. DH running may sway somewhat pink but 3 days a week it should be ok. He doesnt' need to do weights unless he wants to. I do think it helps your sway a lot, but not sure for him.

Don't spend a penny on a pH tester. Just use some Preseed, that's all you need to do.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I would not TTC that month but by August it will be fine.

When to temp can be a little hard to decide, because you need to have a good block of sleep and if you're waking up early in order to temp, that can make your temps irregular, and if you're temping at diff. times then that can ALSO make your temps irregular.

My advice would be to try temping at night, vaginally, at the same time every day. It's not going to be as cut and dry as temping in the morning but you can still often see a pattern develop.

It's fine to TTC once you get a smiley. I would have you have 3-5 attempts at or around pos OPK (just before, at, or after). Don't wait the 12 hours, that really reduces odds of conception and doesn't sway anyway.

Drop aloe vera, echinachea, borage, not safe when TTC

Drop beta carotene and get it from foods, it's safer that way. high dose vit. A can cause birth defects (even tho they say beta carotene supps are supposedly safe, I just wouldn't even take the chance).

How much zinc?? No more than 8-15 mg for you and 25 for DH

How much folic?

Fish no more than 2x a week when TTC due to mercury

perfect exercise. DH running may sway somewhat pink but 3 days a week it should be ok. He doesnt' need to do weights unless he wants to. I do think it helps your sway a lot, but not sure for him.

Don't spend a penny on a pH tester. Just use some Preseed, that's all you need to do.

Thanks so much for responding! I am only taking such a large amount of supplements to help heal my dysplasia. It has been working so far. Last pap just showed inflammation so as soon as I get the all clear (praying) in May I will just be taking a Multi, Zinc and Folic acid as long as they are within the dosage requirements. I had no idea about the fish oil! I take it everyday! So I am going to stop that! What do you think about adding potassium gluconate supplements? Also how does DH running sway pink? What can he do instead to sway blue? He is the type that NEEDS to work out so he will need to do something. If he should stop running how long before we BD should he stop? (If I can get him to stop) One last thing about preseed I was hearing that it was swaying more pink? So I have been on the fence about trying the pre seed or egg whites? What do you think? Also how long before we BD should I use pre seed? I am not quite sure how to use it as DH and I never use lube. I am always pretty "wet" down there. I am curious how its going to be with a mixture of preseed (or ew) along with my ewcm ... ehh. Thanks so much! Sorry for all the questions! This sway is pretty much consuming me! This is our last baby and I am really really hoping for a little boy!

DD 2007

Prayed & Swayed for a boy ...
    & it's a BOY!!!! Born May 23rd 2014

Psalm 37:4
    Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fish oil is purified and contains no mercury, it's actually eating fish itself that has the mercury. Fish oil is great for a blue sway as long as you take it in moderation (500-1000 mg)

Preseed is 10 zillion trillion times better and safer than egg white.

You actually need more than the regular dose of folic acid when TTC a boy, some of the things in the boy sway diets are hard on folic acid and cause you to excrete more than normal. I advise 2000 mcg for TTC a boy.

I am not a fan of potassium supplements and prefer people get potassium through food, which is better for your body.

We don't totally know why running sways pink but studies have shown that it does. We suspect it's because heat and pressure from thighs while running, is harmful to sperm count and quality, and also perhaps that running can lower testosterone unless you are eating a really high protein diet to maek up for it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ