Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Here I SWAY again.

Can't believe I'm back at square 1 again. Oh well.

So, I am going to try the same sway as last time (the one I posted from this latest bfp). I am going to drop the DHEA though. I am just so worried that we can't make a chromosomally normal baby for some reason.

Other changes: I am *thinking* of having DH do a sperm analysis, just to make sure his swimmers aren't running around with crazy deformed alien heads or something. I am going to do that free FSH test that came with my FRERS just to see what my ovarian picture is looking like. My main goal now is to make sure we have the best quality eggs and sperm, since clearly I can get pregnant, but they don't grow. I am taking a progesterone suppository, so no issues there.

Going to hit the diet again, but I am not going to pile on the taters like I did before. I blow up like a whale on those. Going to buy some wheatgrass capsules too.

Any other advice is appreciated! I feel funny asking that since I've done this SO MANY times now, I feel like the old kung fu master of swaying, I should know all of this and be confident by now.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no! I'm so sorry.
    Tiffany

DH June 2005
    DD Oct 2008
    DS May 2012
    Thank you gender dreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just crashing to say~ Good luck and many blessings coming your way~~~
    I hope that everything goes smoothly for you Mama.
    And fwiw- I have a girlfriend who had an ectopic and 2 blighted ovums all in one year, who went on to have 3 kids, one after another, without any miscarriages again. (((HUGS))) Your little guy will make his way to you!
    XOXO
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, J! That is good to hear!!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola I think it is good to change things up a bit ... what works for some (like DHEA) might not work for all. I LOL about you and the taters ;-)

I just started the wheatgrass so can't opine on +/- but will say I love that it is available in tablet form. If only I could swallow a pill to make a boy...

FX you get a sticky, healthy BFP soon!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola I feel the same way! I was ttc for almost 2 years with DD4 and now it's like I almost don't remember a thing! Im thinking to take the DHEA because I will be almost 37 when I ttc...not sure yet...and get the wgrass tablets and NYF tablets .
    Oh and Im pretty sure you are the Jet Li of swaying
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great to have you on board!
    Don't jump into conclusion that for some reasons your babies cannot grow, I bet that's not the case and I bet your next pregnancy will be the Happiest & Healthiest one with boy as a result. You are one brave momma that's for sure

I agree to leave some ingredients from sway and see if it works better this way
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought maybe to include wheatgrass in my sway, sounds great, but I can't find proper translation, so I don't know what to ask for in pharmacy Do you guys know Latin name of it?
    Oh, and what are taters?
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ZB, here is a link about wheatgrass: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheatgrass with the plant genus/species name or whatever you call it. I have a green powder that I am going to take more aggressively, it has wheatgrass in it. I just bought some super antioxidants at the store for Mission: Healthy Eggs and Sperm.

And taters are potatoes, that's the good old American slang term for them!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks huni, I finally got the idea about wheatgrass, I better look for it in Health Food store instead of pharmacy.
    Oh, and healthier eggs and sperm -> better blue sway
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast