Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ooo thanks begonia .... thats great, i would surely add them..... i was giving dh vit C as antioxidant but would switch it
    2007 2009 and TTC in 2012

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    anyone using garlic pills or fresh, i heard it sways blue ???
    2007 2009 and TTC in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    Light the grapeseed is antioxidant, and the wheatgrass helps with alkalinity... maybe antiox too but for sure alkalinity!
    is this for DH too?
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofmylife View Post
    garlic sways blue it can raise your ph. (didn't do it for me) If I remember good it works better for some blood type...I think it was type A?? not sure... but sways blue
    +1

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will post my list on here tomorrow, I usually give DH everything that I take, except I take a prenatal and he takes fertilaid for men.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow how are you all able to get your dh to swallow all those pills!!? so far dh agreed to zinc. i actually dont knwo what else he NEEDS. maybe something to raise alkalinity and testosterone (but doesnt zinc do that?) i mean are you guys doing so many supplements just to make sure and double up on minerals/hormones/chances? or are there specific reasons for the supplements you choose for yourself and dh?

im just having a hard time deciding and i dont want to overdo it. i mean i have 2 healthy girls, no m/c (so far knock on wood), so i know dh has good sperm (or im ASSUMING he does) and sperm count is adequate. and since my goal is boy i just figured raise pH and testosterone (bc im assuming they were low at the time of the last 2 conceptions). im assuming sperm motility is ok bc we got it on 1st tries.

for me, i have tons of ewcm. so the only thing that im assuming i lacked the last 2 tries were a high pH, perhaps testosterone (tho ive always been "boyish"). but i fyou guys read my 'how i made my girls' in the swaying girls section, youll see that i had TONS of calcium, and started TTC both times pretty early on prior to O, and did it every single day until i thought O was over for sure. so for me i think, dh didnt have enough time to rebuild sperm and too much calcium and white meat (chicken). i ALWAYS eat tons of salt, tons of meat, cereal for breakfast EVERYDAY and had orgasms BOTH (all) times. i was WAYY off for assuming ovulations (started way too early i think).

so how do you guys pick your supplements?
    Last edited by gizmo77; April 27th, 2011 at 05:18 PM. Reason: added more thoughts

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by My Fabulous Children View Post
    I am taking the same supplements as I did with my previous sway, but I just added RJ/BP and instead of FertileCM I'm taking L-arginine. Also I started taking prenatal vitamin right after my m/c.

For me- FA, parental vitamins, Vit E, Fish oil, FUR, B12, RJ/BP, L-arginine, Potassium

For DH- Coq-10, L-arginine, L-carnitine, Zinc, B12, Vit E, and sometimes FA.

MFC
    sorry about the m/c :-(
    was this supplement list for your successful (boy)sway? also iforgot to ask you in another thread, you mentioned that you swayed successfully for a boy..do you have that sway posted anywhere?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    Lola that supp definitely sounds boy and fertility friendly!

MFC, what made you swap the FertileCM for L'Arginine? Are you able to tell a difference yet?

I mentioned a link to a thread in an earlier post re: grapeseed and forgot to include the link, LOL! Here it is...
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...11-Supplements
    FertileCM didnt seem to do anything for me plus it's a little expensive too so I thought L'arginine would be better even thought it mess my cycle, but I wanna try it one more time and see.
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofmylife View Post
    I use fresh to cook with my food. ''sometimes'' because I can't stand the smell, LOL. and yes it does sways blue.
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Garlic pills, do these make you "smell" haha
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast