Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    gizmo77, My DH hates taking pills and he doesn't take pills when he's sick he take everything in liquid. He did everything for me, I gave him multi vitamins with my successful boy sway, but now he doesn't mind at all because he got a boy last time LOL

Zinc raises testosterone give him that plus you can add more to raise his pH and sperm count: like L-arginine, fish oil, coq10 and more check the list for DH.

I can understand you worrying about the m/c and I really hope you never have to go through it. IMO There is no way swaying can cause mc . Every cycle you have a 20% chance of pg and of that 20% you have a 20% chance of mc. 80-85% of all eggs are bad I google that online and it has been said more than once on the other site. I have three healthy children with no problems at all and I am young. I did the same thing as I did with my DS, but it ended with a m/c I guess it wasn't meant to be. Everything in God hands.

As far as the supplements you pick the one you need. Like I have very little EWCM so I take L'arginine and mucinex. Like that. Pick the one that works best for you.
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo77 View Post
    MFC
    sorry about the m/c :-(
    was this supplement list for your successful (boy)sway? also iforgot to ask you in another thread, you mentioned that you swayed successfully for a boy..do you have that sway posted anywhere?
    Yes and I am taking the same suppplements now. I posted my sway on IG, or I will PM you
    Mom to

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by My Fabulous Children View Post
    gizmo77, My DH hates taking pills and he doesn't take pills when he's sick he take everything in liquid. He did everything for me, I gave him multi vitamins with my successful boy sway, but now he doesn't mind at all because he got a boy last time LOL

Zinc raises testosterone give him that plus you can add more to raise his pH and sperm count: like L-arginine, fish oil, coq10 and more check the list for DH.

I can understand you worrying about the m/c and I really hope you never have to go through it. IMO There is no way swaying can cause mc . Every cycle you have a 20% chance of pg and of that 20% you have a 20% chance of mc. 80-85% of all eggs are bad I google that online and it has been said more than once on the other site. I have three healthy children with no problems at all and I am young. I did the same thing as I did with my DS, but it ended with a m/c I guess it wasn't meant to be. Everything in God hands.

As far as the supplements you pick the one you need. Like I have very little EWCM so I take L'arginine and mucinex. Like that. Pick the one that works best for you.
    My Dh will do whatever I ask him to if it means upping our chances of having a son. Plus, these supps and whatnot are not at all bad for you....they are vitamins and minerals. Maybe a few high levels for a short period of time, but nothing bad. And ITA with MFC, you take what you need, and it takes some trial and error to figure out what works for you. If you feel uncomfortable or don't want to spend a ton of money on them, just go with a few of them and see how your body and ph change.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    gizmo I think this list is pretty good all this sups help something .I also want to add the wheat grass and grape seed.
    If your DH don't want to take much sup just try to give him Zink L-carnitine, E and fish oil.

DW potassium 99mgx2-3
    L-arginine (?)
    E -400 iu
    fish oil -1000mg
    folic acid-2000 mcg
    zink -50 mg
    wheat grass (?)

DH: Zink -50 mg
    L-carnitine 500 mg
    vit. E 400 iu
    fish oil 1000 mcg
    folic acid 800 mcg
    CoQ-10 - 10mg
    potassium 99mgx2
    Last edited by Flava; April 29th, 2011 at 09:43 AM.
    +1

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by My Fabulous Children View Post

my dh is not a pill popper either but he does want a boy and he probably will do what it takes since this may be our last chance, but he is just hesitant about if this stuff works or if its a gimick, etc...or just ppls opinions, etc. i had no idea 80-85% of all eggs were bad! i did conceive twins my first pg and one didnt make it. and thats what the OB said (maybe one bad egg). guess thats why we are born with a million or whatever.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    My Dh will do whatever I ask him to if it means upping our chances of having a son. Plus, these supps and whatnot are not at all bad for you....they are vitamins and minerals. Maybe a few high levels for a short period of time, but nothing bad. And ITA with MFC, you take what you need, and it takes some trial and error to figure out what works for you. If you feel uncomfortable or don't want to spend a ton of money on them, just go with a few of them and see how your body and ph change.
    i guess thats probably what im confused about. trying to see what works. i kow i can test my pH. but i cant really test other things like testosterone, potassium levels. well i guess i CAN butthat requires a dr's visit!

REALLY wish there was just one boy pill!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    REALLY wish there was just one boy pill!
    omg me too
    +1

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    omg me too
    ooooh... and we can make it taste just like chocolate! Since we're dreaming here

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    ooooh... and we can make it taste just like chocolate! Since we're dreaming here
    hahahah!!!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You ladies are so funny, LOL.
    Mom to

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast