Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SV alot of the things mentioned on other swaying sites such as egg whites and the alkaline tjing have been disproven and found in the case of egg whites to be unsafe. I would honestly just get the feel of yhe High Nutrition for a boy, we are having a great success rate with blues so it is working!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SValencia90 View Post
    Are egg whites not safe? I've heard by many women who have conceived that they used egg whites on the day they ovulated to help Conceivetheir boy
    You can get an infection from egg whites.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome SV!sorry for your loss hun I am doing extreme gender swaying, I am the only one here doing this. I am looking into the egg whites the idea does scare me. I spoke with my doctor who said that he would not recommend this. I also spoke with a holistic midwife who believes in it.
    CINSS -How are you and your baby boy doing? I read where you said there is a high success rate on boy swaying here, what is the success rate exactly? I'm just wondering. And what is the role of EPR? I'm thinking of adding that to my diet. Oh when is the ideal bd timing? Is anyone spotting day's before AF? This cycle and my last I spotted everyday for five days right before AF. This is odd. Any input is greatly appreciated :-) Cinss -sorry about the 50questions. :/

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    babylee- the supplements you're taking could be messing with your cycle some. Have you added new supps?

I'm officially back on the HE diet. Ahh, I hate being full! I'm most comfortable slightly hungry all day. Hence my two DDs I guess! Before each DD I was barely eating so I could slim down before getting fat while pregnant. Ha!

I think the EPR helped with CM. I found it delayed my O but I was also nursing at the time so I was all out of whack.

BD Timing - O-3, O-2 and O. So once you get your positive OPK, BD that night, the next and the following morning. Is that correct Cinss?

Trying to refresh my memory too after a long 6 month break!

Oh, I've added coconut oil to my diet. I drink it in my coffee every morning. I do for health reasons but read its great for blue swayers as well. Looking into bee pollen as well.
    mom to (3 year old) and (1 year) . Love to add a little boy to the family!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's been very quiet here, is there a June group yet? becca-I think you may be right. I've stopped taking my supplements I'm feeling very discouraged right now, I have been feeling that having a son is out of reach, I've never been so lost with what my body is doing as I am now. I am on cd 20 and have only had - opks my cervix has been soft, hard, open and closed also my temperatures have been very high and very low. Nothing makes sense. I'm being lousy with the diet. I hope to have some hope and get back on board. I really want a son and when I think about it and this is constant, I feel a pain and loss so deep it even feels physical just need to vent.
    Anyway.. How are you ladies doing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I noticed yesterday how quiet blue is BabyLee! I dont think there is a June thread yet. What supps are you taking, maybe something is disagreeing with you??

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345