Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Late ovulation..should i even make an attempt?

I am just now getting a +opk today cd 20, 3 days later than usual. I am guessing stress has done this (its been stessful around my house this past week), as I had ewcm earlier in the week and my ph was excellent, but now my ewcm has gone away (but I am not dry either) and my ph has tanked but I do have my +opk and have not had a bbt temp increase yet. I have been doing the HE diet and dtd when possible and did see a better ph but now it has tanked. Should I ttc my boy this month or just move on to next month? I plan on using preseed, even though I have 2dds that resulted from preseed. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes OPKs show +ve after O. It is actually better to attempt for blue with EWCM. My Dd was conceived with creamy CM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am pretty sure I havent o'd yet, I haven't had a temp spike yet and I started getting side pain/cramps which usually correlate with my opk+s. This also way my first opk+ f or this cycle, and I have been testing since 5/6. My cm isn't creamy, its slippery but not abundant like usual, but it's not ewcm either.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry this took me forever to answer - update??

Late ovulation when TTC a boy can indicate higher T levels and that is good for your sway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    atomic thanks for your response. I did ovulate on cd 22, which is the latest I have ever ovulated. I had +opk on cd 20, I saw my temp dip on cd 22 then sharpley rise on cd 23. Unfortunately dh and I only were able to bd late on the nights of cd 20 and cd 21, as our work schedules wouldnt allow us to make an attempt on O day and if we could have it would have been very late at night and dh was starting to be tired of bd'ing. Hopefully I o'd the morning of cd 22, since we bd at like 11pm on cd 21 and couldnt make an attempt on cd 22. Keeping my hopes up, but we will see how this month turns out. If no bfp, then on to next month. If I don't get a bfp by August (9 mons of ttc by then), I will mention something to my obgyn as I go in for my annual checkup then

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't need an attempt on O day for a boy, it's perfectly fine that you didn't BD on CD22.

If you ahve been TTC on O day previously then that may be why you haven't gotten pg thus far - the sperm take some time to get to the egg and capacitate and if you are limiting yourself just to BD on O day there may not be enough time for the sperm to get there (I realize this is not what you did this month, but if you did in prev. months it could explain things.) I just don't want you to worry about something being awry if it can be explained by your timing of BD.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ