Me too!!! Started very young. I'll be 24
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyTunaSushi View Post
    Well, we dtd. I appreciate yalls input, but I forgot to mention that I normally ovulate on day 13- but last cycle was wacky bc I was finishing bfing.

We had great ph- me a 7, him an 8, eggwhites with 9, and stretchy mucous. It was our anniversary too. I realize it might be too early- but I would have been more frustrated to miss it. I will keep testing, but hopefully I will see a temp shift. I also think it is possible that my body was trying to O and won't and will wait another week- like last month. I didn't get a positive OPK then either, but was using cheapies!
    FX, lets wait and see.
    Mom to

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MFC and TTC5- you ladies make me feel old, I had my first at just short of 24! Anyway I'm 33 now so I know I'm not the oldest here but holy cow.

TTC5 - you had bright pink IS?! Gimme some tmi, how much, how long did it last and how long after it did you get your bfp?
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    spicy I would wait for +opk but again I may the the only one here who says timing matters. So good luck hope you get a bfp!
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3pink you are pregnant so relax !!! it's not good for the baby you know
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by My Fabulous Children View Post
    If it didn't work before I'd do things differently. No MSU
    You see I just don't know..I got pregnant 4 times with MSU so who knows if it was all girl or the rest was boys or what?
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinkNeedBlue View Post
    MFC and TTC5- you ladies make me feel old, I had my first at just short of 24! Anyway I'm 33 now so I know I'm not the oldest here but holy cow.
    They say the 30's are the new 20's
    Mom to

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    You see I just don't know..I got pregnant 4 times with MSU so who knows if it was all girl or the rest was boys or what?
    That's true, but I would still do something different since one of them was a girl if that make sense. Remember Rebirthda? She did MSU, but some how (don't remember) it ended with TBM I would follow her attempt.

BTW- did you talk with her? I miss her and I hope she's doing well.
    Mom to

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC5 - I am feeling pretty good physically. Lots of hip pain by the end of the day but otherwise I feel really good. Emotionally I think I'm doing pretty well, too. I'm really starting to look forward to meeting her and to having a little baby again. I still have some feelings of GD but mostly now it has changed to looking forward to trying to sway blue again maybe late next year - it's much better than when I initially felt devastated that this baby was a girl. Now I think about her and look forward to cuddling her and caring for her... and hopefully giving her a little brother in a couple of years. Maybe not as completely blissful as I would like to be - but I am looking forward to her and I think that's really good from where I was 20 weeks ago

Spicy - I think you should use two OPK's like TTC5 said. I would also keep checking your cervix. I have def been able to feel mine come lower when I'm close to O so I think that's a good indicator. Otherwise mine is really high and super hard to feel too. Check for EWCM after you have a bm - that's a really good time b/c it flows down with the pressure from the bm. Wipe just the back first then check for CM. I think looking at your chart with the EW that an attempt may be good idea... assuming you are getting a couple/few days of EW or close to it. I know that I generally get 2-3 days of EW so I would feel confident trying on the evening of the second EW day or the morning of the 3rd EW day - I would probably shoot for the second ideally. Hopefully I am making sense. I think diet is more important than timing but the EWCM will help. How long are your cycles normally? What day do you usually O around? I would guess that you will probably O close to around the same day you usually do.

Princessap - FX for you to get a blue BFP!! the 2ww is so exciting and so endless at the same time!!

3PNB - FX for you too!!!

Flava - I will post plenty of pics when she gets here, I can't wait to share her name and see what she looks like. We always keep names a surprise and I'm bursting to tell

Had an appt w/ my midwife today and as I suspected my little bean has dropped quite a bit. She is not fully engaged in the pelvis yet, but I have never had one drop so early (I'm 36w now). I am curious about a possible early arrival! DH and I put the baby seat in the car today and DH is going to pick up the birth tub tomorrow so we will pretty much be good to go. My babies seem to like their due dates so I'm not going to get excited... but I am curious with the baby starting to drop already. Having tons of braxton-hicks, too. Can't wait to be able to show off pictures
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am wishing good luck to all May boy swayers. Hope this month brings you your boy BFPs.
    I had my visit and it went well as usual baby is fine everthing looks good except a nub shot. I saw a boy nub during the scan but in the pic there is some kind of 3 lines on profile shot! I am a little bit down but i ll get over it..

Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast