Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck ♥ May 2011 Blue Cheer Squad Thread ♥

Possible to make this a sticky?
    Feel free to ask me to add your details to the OP we can keep track of who is with us

♥ User Name
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting(waiting to TTC), Swaying NOW!, BFP Swayer!
    ♥ TTC DC # ....
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ♥ TTC5
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting (starting June!)
    ♥ TTC DC # 5 (We have 4 DD's at the moment)
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Eat lots lol, plenty of sodium and pottasium rich foods, meat daily, wholegrain bread and cereals, green tea, lemon water, ural and all the boy supps!

♥ ELP
    ♥ Swaying Status: BFP Swayer!
    ♥ TTC DC #9
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Eating daily, meat, potatoes, tomatoes, cheese, fruit and veg. Salting all possible, acv as dressing. Snacking througout the day on different nuts. Cut out white bread products, pasta, chocolate, fizzy drinks and sweets. Drinking green tea once a day and different fruit juices, acv when remeberd. Doing mild weight training, spriniting, running up the stairs. DH on daily 50+ multi-vit, co-q10 100mg and 100mog flaxseed oil. DW on 2000mg FA, 2 tsp bee pollen, 2tsp wheatgrass, 100mg flaxseed oil, 50mg zinc, 30 mg Co-Q10. 3 tsp guanaifesen 5 days prior to ov.

♥ Chunksta
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW
    ♥ TTC DC # 2 DD
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: The alkaline diet. Red meat, vegies and fruit lots of potatoes, anything with tomato's and banana's, orange and apple juice, drinking lots of water,Charting BBT and OPK,Taking folic acid and fish oil,Vit B6, BSF and BS bath's. Robitussin leading up to O, pre-seed and having a Rose Quartz stone with me and under my pillow when sleeping

♥ Zivic-Bubac
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying now! Estimated O date March 25
    ♥ TTC DC # 3
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Bananas, potatoes, red meat, pizza, tomato juice, dried figs every day; Supps: FA, Fish Oil, Zinc, vit E, Garlic, RJ/BP, DHEA.
    Lemon water and BSD.

♥ Kris217
    ♥ Swaying Status: It has begun, trying to conceive April!
    ♥ TTC DC #1♥ Your approach to blue sway: Lots of potassium, sea salt, red meat, tomatoes (fresh and canned), salted nuts, canned vegetable soups, fruit and veg, fruit and veg juices, dried apricots, potatoes, cereal every morning, tomato sauce, 2000mg folic acid, 1000mg fish oil.

♥ 3PinkNeedBlue
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying now, O'd 3/21
    ♥ TTC DC # 4
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Tons of high fat, high protein, nutrient rich food, potatoes, meat, blueberry pomegranate juice, raisons, nuts, tons of green tea, water, coffee, gelatin from af-o; Supps: FA, Fish Oil, Zinc, vit D, potassum, bsf, guaifenesin from af-o

♥ Skrimpy
    ♥ Swayer in waiting (waiting til late 2012 or early 2013, hopefully - currently pg w/ pink)
    ♥ TTC DC # 6
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: I am going to basically continue my pregnancy diet while I am nursing the new baby (due in late May) since it's highly nourishing. I won't take out milk but I will focus on high protein and boy diet foods. I plan to start an exercise routine after my 6 week pp visit to help lose weight and then build muscle (and hopefully boost testosterone and keep weight level for when it's time to conceive). Routine is mostly bodyweight-based resistance training with some sprinting - no intense cardio. I will start boy supps when my cycles return after this baby is born - I am really hoping I get a year or so of no cycles with this baby. DH does not want to really TTC or TTA after this baby, so I want to be ready when conception occurs I feed DH so he will be on the boy diet. I will see how open he is to supps when my cycles resume. Mostly I am just cheering for other blue swayers right now

♥ LolaInLove
    ♥ Swaying Status: BFP Swayer
    ♥ TTC DC # ....
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway:

♥ babydes56
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW!, O'd 21st Mar
    ♥ TTC DC # ....
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Alkaline diet, lots of potatoes, bananas, tomatoes, red meat, fruit & veg, dried apricots, raisins, orange juice, porridge or cereal in mornings

♥ Begonia (same from IG)
    ♥ Swaying Status: A moving target if ever there was one ... probably this fall.
    ♥ TTC DC # 3
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Umm, had NO idea there was such good research re: running = girls! I was running 40+ per week prior to my girl pg's, so cut that out and do weights and resistance, with a bit of light cardio. Diet approach is pretty much what Atomic rec's with lots of food and variety of nutrients. Trying to limit sweets and soda which is what I used to live on. Supps I do fish oil, folic, zinc and ACV daily. AF to O will do either BSD or ASG.

♥ Tropicgal
    ♥ Swaying now ( well kind of....we started in Nov which resulted in a bfp straight away but unfortunately ended in a mmc and then after waiting one cycle we had a chemical) so onto April!!
    ♥ Approach is increasing meals and snacks (nuts, dried fruit and chips), inceasing salt and meat, drinking green tea, lemon water, v8 juice, orange juice daily, increasing weight training, taking pregnancy supps and extra folic acid, will take robitussan and ural before O.

♥ LauraInTexas (I was OohLaLaura at IG)
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying since December 2010, TTC Boy
    ♥ TTC BOY, we have a 2 year old scrumptios girl already
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Basically everything possible....all the supplements, eating the boy foods diet, upping sodium and potassium, cutting out as much dairy, magnesium, and calcium as possible. No cardio, weight lifting. We're also doing one of the high tech at home methods---MSU. Our attempts are going well...seeing lots of sperm and almost all XY after sorting. I'm older---35, so it may not be helping to limit sperm availability overall

My3girls
    Swaying status: swaying now!
    TTC DC #4
    Your approach to blue sway: banana, potatoes, avocados, lots of red meat, lemon water, fa,fish oil, potassium, vit e, Garlic, bbt, opk, and I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff too!

♥ User Name: SpicyTunaSushi
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW!
    ♥ TTC DC # 2
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: High Potassium/Na diet, low mg/ca, ACV, BSD, DH models diet too. Meat, no dairy or sweets. Lemon water, Pineapple juice with gelatin Supplements: FA, Fish Oil, Vit E, Zinc, RJ Cycling to work (slow pace- but good leg workout for muscles), Will use eggwhites, monitoring pH, Robitussin at O, BBT, OPK. Just finished BFing- but have had 3 ovulation cycles already.

♥ Lightofmylife
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting(starting in june)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway:The alkaline diet. Red meat, vegies,dried dates and figs, lots of potatoes, anything with tomato's and banana's, orange and apple juice,V8 (hot and spicy),canned soup, lemon juice, water,Charting BBT and OPK,would take folic acid, fish oil,vit E, L-arginine,potassium pills,TT,zinc, bsd and cot from af-0

Sunnyebsh
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swayer in waiting (starting June)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3 - We have 2 DD's
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: tomatoes, meat, potatoes, bananas, orange juice, greent tea, lemon water, ural & pretty much all of the boy supps

♥ User Name--daisyfay311
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying cycle #1 May
    ♥ TTC DC #2, have a 2 1/2 year daughter
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: bsd/cot drink from end of af to O, dietary changes for 6 weeks before attempt, lemon green tea with stevia, lots of fruit juice, dramatically increasing potassium intake, lot of sodium, eating breakfast, snacking several times a day, lots of fast food, cereal (Kashi, Wheaties), a lot less dairy than usual, EPO, fish oil, flaxseed oil, Vit E, some Vit D, L'Arginine, Gelatin capsules, Folic acid, lifting weights, O'ing almost right at full moon (for May at least), DTD around lots of electronics, using preseed maybe egg whites, using an OPK to pinpoint O, prayer...

♥ User Name: Alexis2007
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW! (TTC at the end of June)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway:Alkaline/Boy diet
    Lots of potassium: potatoes, tomatoes, bananas, raisins, orange juice 3 cups 3x per day, lemon juice in all of my water (drink about 160+oz of lemon water per day). Lots of fruits and veggies. I salt everything I can. Oatmeal everyday for breakfast with added raisins. Do the BSD AF-O (1/2tsp in 4oz water 3x a day). Take Prenatals, Extra 3,000 folic acid, EPO AF-O 3x a day, Vitamin b6 150mg everyday, Fish oil. Will start Robitussin and Soy Isoflavones on ttc cycle in June. Also will start drinking V8 Spicy Hot low sodium on ttc cycle.

♥ hope.ful
    ♥ Swaying Status: Swaying NOW (TTC mid-May)
    ♥ TTC DC # 3 - have 2 DDs
    ♥ My approach: Diet including lots of sodium, potassium, protein, lemon water constantly, and very little sugar (way different than normal)
    Supplements include Iron, B12, Lots of FA, Fish Oil, Vit E, Mucinex (1200/day)
    Using OPK, Preseed w/BS, and Shettles timing and position method
    Started P90X to increase muscle mass (have none currently)
    And last but most importantly in my opinion, I WILL NOT be jumping and dumping, as was successful for two girls (I had NO IDEA that would sway girls but I'm a believer!)

♥ Cheekymoo
    ♥ Swaying Status: 2 weeks into diet/supplements 6 weeks to 1st try (early july)
    ♥ TTC DC #3 (2 girls)
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Eating lots meat, potatoes, tomatoes, , fruit and veg and cereal x2 day. Salting all possible. Snacking througout the day. Cut out chocolate, fizzy drinks and sweets limiting calcium but not strictly (no dairy etc but still eating some in vege etc. Drinking green tea, and v8 veg juice both once a day and different fruit juices, lemon water. Doing weights once week.Supplements i am on 2000mg FA, 50mg zinc, potassium suplements, 1000mg fish oil, 500mg vit E, will do ASG, BSF month of try, as well as guanaifesen 5 days prior to ov.
    Last edited by TTC5; May 13th, 2011 at 07:31 PM.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it is early in the morning, I am sleep deprived and I made a typo :P
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not to worry, I figured it out lol
    AND I am talking to myself

WAKE UP EVERYONE!
    Fathers Day baby!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im here ..... add me also plzz

♥ Lightofmylife
    ♥ TTC DC # 3
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway:The alkaline diet. Red meat, vegies,dried dates and figs, lots of potatoes, anything with tomato's and banana's, orange and apple juice,V8 (hot and spicy),canned soup, lemon juice, water,Charting BBT and OPK,would take folic acid, fish oil,vit E, L-arginine,potassium pills,TT,zinc, bsd and cot from af-0
    2007 2009 and TTC in 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofmylife View Post
    im here ..... add me also plzz

♥ Lightofmylife
    ♥ TTC DC # 3
    All added =)
    Fathers Day baby!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Not to worry, I figured it out lol
    AND I am talking to myself

WAKE UP EVERYONE!
    lol it's 9 PM here and Im going to watch some tv and then sleep. Remember we need to be well rested on ttc blue.
    (Like I can do that lol my baby is up almost every night !!)
    +1

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks TTC5
    2007 2009 and TTC in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well ladies, got some spotting here. Definitely not implantation as it's bright red. Plus side today is cd27 so it looks like I may be getting back to my regular ways BFP here I come!!
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    lol it's 9 PM here and Im going to watch some tv and then sleep. Remember we need to be well rested on ttc blue.
    (Like I can do that lol my baby is up almost every night !!)
    Well rested you say? I better tell DH this so he lets me have a SLEEP IN lol
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinkNeedBlue View Post
    Well ladies, got some spotting here. Definitely not implantation as it's bright red. Plus side today is cd27 so it looks like I may be getting back to my regular ways BFP here I come!!
    Oh so hope this is a good sign for you Jenn!!!!! xoxox FX for a good cycle for next time!!! xx
    Fathers Day baby!

Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast