Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions....

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Questions....

For my cm....I am taking EPO 3x a day. Haven't seen and ewcm yet. Been taking it for 2 whole cycles now. Going to try to get some fish oil....how many mg do I need and how many times a day do I take that? I will also be trying some Robitussin starting the cycle we start ttc. BTW...I've never had ewcm in my life, hence, probably why I have 2 girls

I have been doing the bs drink from AF-O. Do I need to continue throughout my cycle with that since we are not ttc until middle/end of June and just do bs drink from AF-O on our ttc cycle? I'm wondering about my sodium intake while I'm not taking the bs drink.

I think I'm doing pretty good on my potassium intake. Probably not getting as much as is recommended for ttc a boy, but I have DRAMATICALLY increased my potassium intake.

I am currently taking 2,800 mcg of folic acid (includes my prenatal). I'm thinking about increasing to 3,800-4,800. What do you guys think?

I'm also taking 150mg of B6. Should I add in some B12 too since it helps with folic acid absorption? How much should I take of the B12?

And idk if anyone remembers, but I was worried about gaining weight on this boy diet. I have been on it for about 2 weeks now and have not gained anything yet. I'm very happy about that. I have been doing more strength exercises rather than cardio. Still doing some cardio though. I'm holding steady at 155

I've been reading about soy isoflavones as well. I know ya'll don't recommend that but I've heard it increases ewcm. I'm wondering if it would help me. All I ever have is creamy cm. Just a thought.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    EPO did nothing for my CM.
    Fish Oil 1000 mg once a day.
    BSD only AF-O , your body needs at least 2 weeks rest from it. I asked the same Q on IG and T gave me very specific answer not to fool around with BSD throughout the whole cycle.
    2,800 mcg of FA should be more then enough.
    Your Prenatal should already have B12 in it, but you may take some extra if you like. It is soluble in water so you can not OD.

Robitussin should help you big time with ewcm

HTH!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My prenatal says it has 8 mcg of B12. Is that enough? I won't take the bsd only af-o. I'll just try to increase my intake of salt. I'm hoping all of these things I'm doing will help me to get ewcm. I think that's my biggest problem

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    8 mcg B12 is 100% daily value, but you can take 150 mcg of B12, it will help the absorption of FA.

BSD should be taken af->O, and then you take 2 weeks off ( I'm sorry, I see my sentence about BSD is confusing) I'm taking 1 teaspoon dissolved in a glass of water once a day af->O. It helped me to raise my CM pH. Although the taste is unbearable....

Lemon water is also good for ewcm

Robitussin should def do the trick, I'm sure you've already read it, but just in case http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...N-TO-TTC-A-BOY

How about some lubes? Atomic says PreSeed is the great thing and it will help you get pg.
    Also eggwhites.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is a thread about Pre-Seed http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...?1111-Pre-Seed and you have a thread about using real egg whites below your thread on this page (TTC a boy), there is also a Sticky about lubes generally, I'll try to find it for you
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tried Preseed last time we ttc'd and we got a girl!! I would rather try to get the natural ewcm if possible. I am adding lemon juice to my water too everyday.

I did the bsd 1/2 tsp in 4oz water 3x a day from af-o. We can go up to 6x a day right? It's not too bad taken at that amount cause I can get in down in almost one gulp lol.

Thanks for helping me!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are welcome!
    Here is that link about the lubes http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...ght=lure+lubes although it's pretty much about Pre-Seed and ew.
    About BSD...yes, I believe we can go up to 6 teaspoons, but that's waaaay too much for me, I'm having hard time with that 1 glass...
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexis2007 View Post
    My prenatal says it has 8 mcg of B12. Is that enough? I won't take the bsd only af-o. I'll just try to increase my intake of salt. I'm hoping all of these things I'm doing will help me to get ewcm. I think that's my biggest problem
    A suggestion to help with your salt intake ... measure out a teaspoon of salt into a small dish and use it throughout the day on things. A teaspoon is 2400 mg sodium, so depending on what you're getting through other parts of your diet, you might want to do another 1/2 tsp.

It took 3 cycles of EPO for me to see a difference. I also do 1000 fish oil a day. The other thing that helps me, I think, is drinking A TON more water during AF to O, also 2 tea bags of green tea, and fresh grapefruit juice. I did all of that for the past 3 cycles and the last one was my best CM yet, though still not what I would say was a ton. I'm going to try robitussin for the 1st time this cycle to see how that goes. OH I also am adding L'arginine in so we'll see how that goes. I think trial and error is the only way to find what works for you since every body will process things differently.

FWIW I did try soy one cycle and saw no difference ... and I was kinda freaked out by what I read about it so dropped it. I think soy is fine in dietary moderation but the high amounts in supplement form just didn't feel right for me. To each her own though, so if you're curious give it a try ... I know some women swear by it for CM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    EPO did nothing for my CM.
    Fish Oil 1000 mg once a day.
    BSD only AF-O , your body needs at least 2 weeks rest from it. I asked the same Q on IG and T gave me very specific answer not to fool around with BSD throughout the whole cycle.
    2,800 mcg of FA should be more then enough.
    Your Prenatal should already have B12 in it, but you may take some extra if you like. It is soluble in water so you can not OD.

Robitussin should help you big time with ewcm

HTH!
    I totally agree with everything Zivic said above and I almost think we should get rid of the EPO because it does not seem to be working for people.

I took 4000 mcg of folic with my 4th son but my 3rd son has spina bifida. I wouldn't take any more than 4000 mcg and you are prob. fine right where you're at.

I also think Robitussin is the way to go for EWCM and also you may find that just by being on a more boy friendly diet the EWCM will start to increase.

Please read this essay I wrote about soy and you can decide for yourself whether you want to take it. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...rm-and-Y-sperm
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    You are welcome!
    Here is that link about the lubes http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...ght=lure+lubes although it's pretty much about Pre-Seed and ew.
    About BSD...yes, I believe we can go up to 6 teaspoons, but that's waaaay too much for me, I'm having hard time with that 1 glass...
    AAAAAAGGGH NO!!! NOT 6 TEASPOONS!!! It is 6 HALF teaspoons.

PS - I totally agree about the natural CM - that is the good stuff!!

Zivic - I need to update the lubes essay because there are a couple more boy-friendly lubes that just came onto the market...bear with me!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast