Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where did my CM go?!?!

I noticed these last 2 cycles that I haven't been feeling O pains and I haven't had as much EWCM that I normally have when I ovulate. Normally it is literally hanging out of me (sorry TMI) and these past two cycles I have noticed just a SMALL amount on my tp when I wipe. The only thing I can think is that I lost weight went from 140lbs back down to 137 within a week 1/2 time. Could that have had anything to do with it? Then again that wouldn't explain the cycle before that. I am going to try some grapefruit juice and green tea this next cycle to see if it helps. Any ideas as to what could be happening?

Edit: I also forgot to add that I have upped my water intake A LOT! So I am peeing more frequently. Is it possible I am just peeing so much that I might just be "washing" some away by urinating more frequently?
    Last edited by TTCaPRINCE; July 7th, 2013 at 04:27 PM.

DD 2007

Prayed & Swayed for a boy ...
    & it's a BOY!!!! Born May 23rd 2014

Psalm 37:4
    Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you are doing the right thing by adding in some green tea and the fact that you are drinking a lot of water probably has a lot to do with how much cm you actually see. Sometimes the supplements we take dry it up a little, are you taking EPO or flaxseed? I wouldn't worry to much about it, just make sure to use preseed during your attempts

2007 2008 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    I think you are doing the right thing by adding in some green tea and the fact that you are drinking a lot of water probably has a lot to do with how much cm you actually see. Sometimes the supplements we take dry it up a little, are you taking EPO or flaxseed? I wouldn't worry to much about it, just make sure to use preseed during your attempts

I was taking a flaxeed/fish/borage oil blend and stopped taking it and replaced it with a triple strength fish oil. And I also stopped taking my multi and switched to Prenatal Plus. And I stopped taking Zinc, and Magnesium. Do you think the prenatal has anything to do with it? And thanks I am planning on using preseed as part of my sway because naturally I have a pretty low PH.

DD 2007

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Water should make more CM, but you may be wiping it away.

If you're doing EPO, flax, l-arg, fertile CM all those things have been known to dry up CM for some people. Also some of the less used supps do it too.

Give me a brief overview of what you're taking and I can see what you might want to change.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell me more about this triple strength fish oil. Too much fish oil isn't good either.

I don't think the switch to the prenatal had anything to do with this UNLESS the prenatal is one of those ones that claims to be for fertility and has other herbs and junk in it. A blue swayers recently sent me a couple things she had her husband taking and one had peppermint and the other had saw palmetto, and they were marketed as sperm health vitamins - um NO!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Tell me more about this triple strength fish oil. Too much fish oil isn't good either.

I don't think the switch to the prenatal had anything to do with this UNLESS the prenatal is one of those ones that claims to be for fertility and has other herbs and junk in it. A blue swayers recently sent me a couple things she had her husband taking and one had peppermint and the other had saw palmetto, and they were marketed as sperm health vitamins - um NO!

My fish oil is 1400mg/900 mg Omega 3's. I am also taking super b complex, prenatal plus, and folic acid. I hope I am just wiping it away because I am peeing so much but I don't know ... I don't really know how to explain this but I just feel "not as fertile" these past two months as I was feeling a few months prior. I was getting really achy and having loads of CM and now ... nope! I am hoping that maybe my water drinking is easing the ovulation cramps I normally feel and that's why I am not noticing them? And that is crazy about those vitamins saying they were sperm healthy! Good thing we all have you to help!!!!!

DD 2007

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So are they a total of over 2000 mg units??? If so, you need more along the lines of 1000 (1400 should be ok but you may want to take it every other day and see if it helps.).
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; July 11th, 2013 at 02:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Grapefruit juice worked for me! I found Fertile CM worked for me a few years back, but does the opposite on me now. When did you "replace" with the fish oil?
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    So are they a total of over 2000 mg units??? If so, you need more along the lines of 1000 (1400 should be ok but you may want to take it every other day and see if it helps.).
    That sounds good. I am added grapefruits and grapefruit juice too to see if that helps.

DD 2007

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    Grapefruit juice worked for me! I found Fertile CM worked for me a few years back, but does the opposite on me now. When did you "replace" with the fish oil?
    I JUST added grapefruit to my sway a few days ago actually and ummm I would say about a month ago I switched ..

DD 2007

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast