Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

4 ww how does my sway sound?

My DH and I are planning to sway for a boy next month. I am set to Ovulate on the 28th.

Basic info on me:
    5'8 136-137 lbs depending on the day. I think I have put some weight on but I getting ready to ovulate so I am bloated right now and can't know for sure what my real weight is. 23 yrs old. Haven't been on any BC for almost 3 years now (haven't been TTC though. we have perfected the pull out method. the one time we didn't use it DD came along)

Drink:
    Everyday I am drinking lemon water like crazy
    Occasional coffee MAYBE once a week but always adding coconut water to it
    When I remeber I have one of those little cans of V8. In my 2 ww I plan on drinking one every night.
    I plan on drinking more green tea. Wanting to drink it every morning starting tomorrow
    Plan on drinking grapefruit juice in my 2ww as well.

Eat:
    I am a pescatarian so no meats except fish
    I have been eating a banana or two almost everyday
    I have been trying to eat eggs everyday 2 or more for breakfast
    Salmon at least once a week
    Using butter with Omega 3s
    Cheese here and there
    Not much milk but when I do it is full fat
    Fresh veggies at least 5x a week
    Trying to get fresh fruit 5x a week
    Lot's of peanuts to snack on
    Greek Organic blueberry yogurt
    I can't really say what else I have been eating. I have been eating everything so I hope nothing has been pink friendly. I have just been focusing on trying to snack a lot throughout the day and eating breakfast within on hour of waking. As soon as I feel hungry I try to eat right away (trying to avoid the feeling hungry altogether)
    I love shellfish so that has been hard for me to cut out. Occasionally I sneak a shrimp here and there and today I had a crab soup but that was it for me. Today was the last day!

Exercise:
    I haven't been doing this at all. I have been too busy. But tomorrow I plan on starting and sticking with it. 5x a week with weights and lunges and things like that. With my cardio consisting of high resistance slow pace on the elliptical for 15 min 3x week.

Supplements:
    Every other day I have been switching off between Nature Made Multi and Prenatal Plus (I just starting doing this a few days ago not sure if I should or not so what do you think? I couldn't decide which one I thought would be more beneficial for my sway
    Folic Acid
    Triple Strength Fish Oil
    Super B complex

BD:
    Before all the swaying we were BD like 4-5x a month but now since the swaying we are doing every 2-4 days sometimes 2-5 sometimes a little more than that so I am a happy camper. I have noticed a huge spike in his sex drive. Before he didn't have one (because we fell into a pattern of not doing it) and now like clockwork he wants it mostly every 2 days. My plan is for 3 days before O, then 1, then on O. Our DD was concieved after not seeing DH for a month and we only had sex one day out of the whole month. She was also a "jump and dump". So I am hoping that the BD frequency will help. I am also planning on using pre seed. I am planning on using it more as lube though just to help get things started.

DH info:
    His Diet:
    He is a vegetarian so no meat at all. Not even fish. He wont take fish oil either.
    He eats a lot of peanuts and peanut butter. Bananas. Eggs. Whatever I cook. And he is a snacker.

His drinks: Water and gatorade (just for softball games and season is almost over)

His Supps:
    He is on Centrum multivitamin
    Folic Acid
    Super B Complex

His exercise: He runs every other day 2 miles. Does core workouts. Plays softball at least once a week

His basic info: 5'8 155lbs non smoker non drinker 23 yrs.

Edit: I forgot to add that I will also be doing the Apple Cider Vinegar drink as well. And I have also noticed that within the last 2 or 3 months my acne has cleared up a great deal. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing for a boy sway.
    Last edited by TTCaPRINCE; July 28th, 2013 at 06:13 PM.

DD 2007

Prayed & Swayed for a boy ...
    & it's a BOY!!!! Born May 23rd 2014

Psalm 37:4
    Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good to me hun, its far more than i am doing!

Good luck with your sway hun

Xxx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good to me too, and an awful lot like what I'm doing right now too. :-) What does the grapefruit juice in the 2ww do? Why are you adding it? Just curious!

Good luck, hope it works for you!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and why are you cutting out shellfish? B/c of the mercury? Again, just curious! :-)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC_CNM View Post
    Sounds good to me too, and an awful lot like what I'm doing right now too. :-) What does the grapefruit juice in the 2ww do? Why are you adding it? Just curious!

Good luck, hope it works for you!
    I am adding the grapefruit juice because it is supposed to help with EWCM & I am not sure about the shellfish. I have just read a lot of this site to avoid it for a boy sway .. maybe even for girl sways if it has to do with the mercury. I honestly can't remember why I am supposed to avoid it but I am haha.

DD 2007

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your sway sounds good, if possible I would use some Preseed during your attempts but other than that it looks good

2007 2008 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    Your sway sounds good, if possible I would use some Preseed during your attempts but other than that it looks good

I am planning on using pre seed thanks for the input! You have also been a help to me during my process and I really appreciate it!

DD 2007

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    looks great, just wanted to be sure you know not to eat fish more than 2x a week, ESPECIALLY important when pregnant.

zits and swaying here:http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ores-zits.html

I would have you leave out the ACV drink. It can lower blood sugar and has been clinically shown to do so as effectively as some medications. For most people I don't think it matters because they're eating so much their blood sugar will stay up regardless, but since you are not eating meat I do not think it is a good idea for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTCaPRINCE View Post
    I am adding the grapefruit juice because it is supposed to help with EWCM & I am not sure about the shellfish. I have just read a lot of this site to avoid it for a boy sway .. maybe even for girl sways if it has to do with the mercury. I honestly can't remember why I am supposed to avoid it but I am haha.
    Please do not do the shellfish, aside from mercury it also sucks up agricultural runoff.

I am confused about the grapefruit juice because the 2WW is doesn't matter whether you have EWCM or not - you would already be pregnant at that point. You would need to drink grapefruit juice BEFORE you ovulate for it to help.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    looks great, just wanted to be sure you know not to eat fish more than 2x a week, ESPECIALLY important when pregnant.

zits and swaying here:http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ores-zits.html

I would have you leave out the ACV drink. It can lower blood sugar and has been clinically shown to do so as effectively as some medications. For most people I don't think it matters because they're eating so much their blood sugar will stay up regardless, but since you are not eating meat I do not think it is a good idea for you.
    Great! You telling me to only fix two things about my sway makes me feel like I just passed a test I have been studying for for months! Haha

DD 2007

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast