Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I could scream

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face I could scream

Actually I did scream. Really loud. I feel like I am killing myself doing everything I can do for this sway that is 2 1/2 weeks away and DH is just taking it all as a big joke. He enjoys taking steaming hot showers and baths. So I have asked him to stop for the sake of the sway. Last week he took what I thought was his last bath (because he told me it was) and while I am in the middle of my workout I hear bath water running. So I think to myself he must be giving DD a bath because he wouldn't seriously be taking one himself. So I go look just to see and sure enough there he is sitting in a bath so hot that a normal persons skin would fall off. So I start screaming at him and he says it's for his injured ankle and blah blah blah. So there I am screaming at him about how if it was for his ankle then he should be sitting on the side of the tub with his ankle in instead of his testicles! I am screaming at the top of my lungs about his testicles. So then he starts laughing at me. But I am literally enraged right now. 2 1/2 weeks away from our first attempt and he is boiling his sperm away. I could cry. I actually probably will in a second. I feel like I am going insane. And now I feel like he has just shot our chances. and I honestly don't feel like I am over reacting. I am putting everything I have into this sway. I am putting on weight and I am so hungry all the time I am practically eating us out of house and home and there he is obliterating his balls! Ugh ... is it stupid for me to ttc this month now after what he did? Can icing them help at all? Because I would love nothing more than to ice his nuts right now let me tell you.
    Last edited by TTCaPRINCE; August 7th, 2013 at 08:27 PM.

DD 2007

Prayed & Swayed for a boy ...
    & it's a BOY!!!! Born May 23rd 2014

Psalm 37:4
    Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Men are IDIOTS! There is really nothing else to say!

If it makes you feel any better me and DH spent a lot of time in the hot tub when I was conceiving ds2 he was actually conceived in the hot tub I think
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I could be wrong and please correct me if I am but don't sperm regenerate after 3 days? Or is that way off? DS2 was more than likely conceived in a hot shower.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like your T levels are exactly where you want them Dont worry about it too much because the sperm will regenerate as mommymachine just said Do NOT let him do that right before an attempt though! Icing his balls will not bring back the dead sperm (but you could just tell him it will for fun if you want to) and if it makes you feel any better my DP did NOTHING to help us get our son, it was ALL me

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanting-a-girl View Post
    Men are IDIOTS! There is really nothing else to say!

If it makes you feel any better me and DH spent a lot of time in the hot tub when I was conceiving ds2 he was actually conceived in the hot tub I think

They really are. That makes me feel better though hearing about your DS! Thank you for sharing that with me

DD 2007

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    I could be wrong and please correct me if I am but don't sperm regenerate after 3 days? Or is that way off? DS2 was more than likely conceived in a hot shower.
    I honestly am not sure how long it takes. All I know is hot things on the balls are bad for fertility and high fertility sways boy. And he's a vegetarian and he has a shoulder and ankle injury so he isn't working out so I don't even know if he is releasing any testosterone or how the hell that even works. I don't know but somethings got to give! Haha I feel my sanity slipping away from me.

DD 2007

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Sounds like your T levels are exactly where you want them Dont worry about it too much because the sperm will regenerate as mommymachine just said Do NOT let him do that right before an attempt though! Icing his balls will not bring back the dead sperm (but you could just tell him it will for fun if you want to) and if it makes you feel any better my DP did NOTHING to help us get our son, it was ALL me
    I don't know if it's PMS because my period is due Monday but hopefully it's my T levels like you said because I saw red haha. I was literally standing there screaming about his testicles. And he just starts laughing hysterically because I was yelling at him about his balls. Then after I wrote the original post I started crying hysterically and DH comes in the room and was all apologetic (but still laughing) and then I made him ice his boys for 5 minutes. And the whole time he was complaining about how cold it was I was so happy inside. I am comforted to know that your DP didn't help at all and that you did it on your own! I am worried about how much effect he will have on the sway because he is a vegetarian and drinks skim milk .. he hasn't been exercising at all because he has hurt his ankle and shoulder so I don't know if he has much testosterone running through him right now (I might have more haha) so I put him on Zinc to try and help boost the production.

DD 2007

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't stress I would have screamed at my huband too.

My husband has cold showers and iced his balls and we had our third little princess.

I hope you get your prince.
    DW 38
    DH 37

Cycle # 1 HRC Dr Potter 8th March 2014
    7 retrieved, 3 Mature, 2 Fertilised, 1 abnormal XY XB BB -10,-16,
    1 Normal XY HB AA BFP!
    First BETA 135 26/3/14 11dp6dt, Second BETA 859 31/3/14 16dp6dt
    Third BETA 10106 14/4/14
    NO HEARTBEAT! 22/4/14, D&C 23/4/14

Cycle # 2 HRC Dr Potter ER OCT 2014
    Stimmed an extra 2 days so ER was 31st Oct Halloween
    19 retrieved & 14 mature & all 14 fertilised
    7 to day 5 testing, 3 abnormal xy's
    1 normal xy HB AA Transferred 6/11/14
    3 normal xx
    First BETA HCG 400 E2 1389 P4 17, 17th Nov 10dp6dt
    Second BETA HCG 1022 E2 3246 P4 88.3 19th Nov 12dp6dt
    Third BETA HCG 15513 E2 3803 P4 78.4 27th Nov 20dp6dt

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel the same way every time dh gets on his shiny new, uber expensive, ball-crushing bike, and he was all for this sway idea before we started.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumof3girls View Post
    Don't stress I would have screamed at my huband too.

My husband has cold showers and iced his balls and we had our third little princess.

I hope you get your prince.

Wow you got a good DH! I don't think there are many who would agree to ice their balls mine wouldnt even wear tight underwear lol
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast