Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Five Beautiful Girls View Post
    Ribenaberry , got my fingers crossed for you & me, I think we both ovulated around the same time,I have had all these negative thoughts going through my head about my sway , I am really nervous about how it's going to go or if it worked for us this attempt

Ive just been thinking how i could have put so much more effort in this month, i dont think i realised how much i wanted a boy until i started thinking about getting a bfp this month and it being a girl - i would love her with all my heart but there would always be a niggle in the back of my mind that i could have done more. Having said that, i have conflicting thoughts because i really do believe you get the children you are meant to have, so if we do have another girl it was meant to be and no amount of salt can change that lol! But that niggle will always be there to make me feel guilty

Im currently planning next months sway, so i will feel better about it all next month!!

When do you plan to test? I think this is the first time ever ive got to 4dpo without having to convince myself its too early haha!

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh hun i am really sorry for your loss, but so happy you are expecting again!

Fingers crossed for blue, but more important that its healthy like you say will go check out the pic!

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by waffles View Post
    Hi ladies, good luck to all those swaying!! I updated my old sway to tell everyone I lost the baby at 20 weeks this past January. It was really devastating, so I kinda stayed away from the board. I'm now 12 weeks pregnant and keeping my fingers crossed for a healthy, full term baby in February. I really have no gender preference this time and we didn't sway at all, although we did try to be as healthy as possible for egg/sperm quality. I just posted my 12 week ultrasound in the ultrasound prediction forum if anyone wants to have a look! I'm feeling girl!
    Oh waffles! How utterly devastating! I'm so sorry. Did you find out the sex of your angel baby? Congratulations of this new pregnancy. I hope you have lots of support. It must be a joyful and a fearful time for you. All the best of luck.
    DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, ladies I had swayed boy, but was pregnant with a little girl. After that experience, I felt so guilty for caring about the gender when it was so insignificant at the end of the day. I really warmed up to having a little sister for my daughter, and actually would love a girl this time!! Obviously healthy matters most, and if all goes well I'm sure I'll be swaying boy for my third I really missed the ladies on here. Everyone is so awesome and supportive!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bella, where are you holidaying in the UK????? If your local you'll have to pop in for tea lol

Ribena and 5BG best of luck with testing soon!!! When will you start??

Welcome 2404 Any questions please feel free to ask

Babylee. welcome back The link to the HE FAQ is here HTH http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...-diet-faq.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Waffles so pleased to see you back over here, I wish it wasn't tinged with such sadness but am so excited for your current bundle for you:hugs2: I had at look at your pics and have put a 50/50 guess for you I'm afraid lol The nub looks girly but is there something going on at the end??!! and tbh your head looks boyish to me, but heads are def for fun Will you be finding out at 20 weeks or wait for a suprise???

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Elp, I'm in kidderminster in Worcestershire. Visiting DH's family. Pulled off a massive surprise, cos my fil didn't know that we were coming to celebrate his 80th later this month.

So I am cd10. I bought an ovacue recently and it is predicting ovulation as being cd14. Going to use an opk as well this arvo. Then with bd tonight if that is positive. But it probably won't come positive for a few days. Might just have protected sex tonight to keep hubbies boys fit and healthy .
    DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ELP, we are finding out!! I think we'll wait for the 20 week scan this time, but I'm feeling pretty certain it's a girl. I'm actually almost hoping it is since it will be the last chance for my daughter to have a sister close in age (3 years apart) after that I think we'll wait 3 or 4 years for the 3rd (if all goes well this time!) Maybe then we'll try a hardcore sway for a boy last

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am going to wait til sunday, 9dpo, but not expecting to see much if im honest. Ill see how i feel on sunday - i seem to have lost my urge to poas this time, normally i am counting down the hours!! I might wait til tuesday instead, 11po seems a more sensible idea lol. I think having dd1 with me is helping as she finished at the childminders today ready to go to school in Sept, so entertaining her is taking up all my thinking space, none left for pregnancy symptoms lol.

Hopefully some of us will be graduating this month at least, after the boom in July!

Ive also been shopping to get some bits for next month, im a planner, so im going to do a food plan for after af arrives to make sure i buy everything i need to keep that blood sugar high! And get lots of red meat in around ov too. Otherwise itll be a disaster like this month!!

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ribenaberry, I think I will test on Tuesday my days have been so busy so that has been good taking my mind off it.
    I think you have to go after your dreams & make them happen, do your very best so you know that you have done everything in your power to make it happen for you & if it goes the other way then what can you do? you have given it your best shot, this is my last shot no more babies for me after this sway.
    I am also planning next month.
    I must say before this sway I never ate meat just because I didn't want to but now that I have been eating all this meat I can't get effort of it ,the more I eat the more I want it, really enjoying all this meat.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast