Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ELP I am going to test on Tuesday

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Waffles , I am so very Sorry this has happened to you & your family.
    But I would also like to say Congratulations to you on this beautiful baby that is going to be here before you Know it, I hope this pregnancy is stress free happy & healthily
    Good Luck.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just ttc this past weekend and I am now 3dpo. I am soooo nervous. I know some ladies get symptoms before they even get a positive but I've never had anything with either of my past 2 pregnancies. Both times though I tested + 9dpo. So I will probably start testing then which will be Monday.

Waffles- I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I've been there before. I am so glad to hear though that you are expecting now. Congratulations and I hope she or he is healthy.
    Aug 2009

March 2012

Due April 19th, 2014!!!

View my successful sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

I have some handcrafted bath and body products for sale in the B/S/T forum that were made by me if anyone is interested. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/buy-...tml#post484494

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bella-Hi! So when do you think you'll O? Are you using OPK's? That what I use plus BBT. I'm on day 11 now and expect to get a positive over the weekend. I'm super excited!

BabyLee - Are you trying in August too? I will see if I can find the HE thread for you.

Ribenaberry & 5 Girls - fingers crossed for you both! I'm nervous about my sway too! It was a relaxed sway but the best I could do given that I have 3 kids under 5 and we all know how that goes! It's exciting to be 4dpo and that much closer to a BFP! Please keep us posted!

Now if the next 5-6 days would just fly by!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy lane, I think I will O on cd14-15. That is usual for me. I have bought opks as well and used my first at lunchtime today. It was negative. I just wondered if I should be doing it later?

Fingers crossed for the TW torture
    DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope everyone is having a good day, ive done my best to keep the diet going these last few days, but im exhausted from eating lol. I have to admit i didnt realise how little meat i ate until i started this diet, i still find it hard to think of lunches that include meat, unless im eating out. I do like all the steak lol!

Well, 5dpo, i am weeing like a trooper and am beyond bloated - still too early for any signs lol but you never know!

I hope everyone else is lucky this month, good luck to those due to dtd soon!!
    Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Bella!
    Everyones different but here's what I've learned about OPK's. Most people generally surge between 10am-12pm. For me, I'm fortunate enough to get a fade in pattern so I usually have a heads up that it might be the following day. However, that next day when I test with FMU it will be negative then I test again around 10-10:30a it will be positive. When I'm TTC I test multiple times a day so I know when I surged. Am I hours into it or did I surge 16 hours ago. I helps me pin point where I am verses where O is. Also, the benefit of testing multiethnic times a day is you don't miss the surge. In (2) previous months that I did OPK'S and bbt I surged and the LH left my urine in less than 24 hours so I would have missed the surge. Food for thought! I use IC's so it works for me!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Darn auto correct! That would be testing "multiple" times a day NOT "multiethnic", lol!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Waffles - So very sorry for your loss. I'm happy that you're carrying again and wish you only the best!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Positive opk here today. Hoping to BD sometime tonight. . Dh a bit of a pain cos he "sorted himself out" earlier today cos I was knackered last night and not keen to bd. anyway, we will see..... I think I might be getting ovulation pain now. Surge began last night I think. Opk wasn't positive, but I got fade in pattern with the opk's. darkest it has been three times today. Just shy of being as dark as the test line. Anyway. Fingers crossed
    DD in 2009
    DD2 in 2012
    Swayed with GD in 2013 and had a beautiful DS in 2014
    Currently TTC another blue bundle. Wish me luck!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast