Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mild sway question

Been researching swaying and started charting again for a couple months now. We really want a boy. Had a girl first. Tend to naturally eat a boy diet, but have not done supplements or anything. If we have a ph of 6.5 to 7 (me) and 9 (him), and I got a -opk this morning and + opk tonight, when should we dtd? Are our ph levels in a good range? I don't want to drastically change my diet unless it is needed... And I guess I am confused about whether you need to do the special diet no matter wgat or only if you need to modify ph levels. I don't want to chance O + 12 by timing it too late. I know the moon is in our favor, but my temps seem to be high this month which I know swings girl. So much information out there. Is ph really the only thing that matters, or should we also be looking at the other factors?
    Thanks in advance!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for the duplicate posts. If a moderator could delete the other one

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry I only just now saw this!!!!

No matter what you did, it was the right thing to do.

pH is fine if you are a big believer in that (I'm not and you can read why here if you're interested http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html).

I personally strongly recommend doing diet. It has NOTHING to do with pH at all, there are tons of other theories regarding diet, with much stronger evidence in support of them. Not all the diets are crazy and restrictive, my HE Diet is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html and is much easier to follow than the mineral and pH diets.

For DTD I recommend doing 3 attempts starting at pos OPK and going thru O day. this is not "shettles timing", both Shettles and O+12 have been debunked http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! Thanks for replying even though its a hoilday and happy thanksgiving! I read all your links and I guess I assumed from what I had read previosly that diet was to lower or raise your ph so I was hoping to avoid changing mine based off my natural ph. I wish there were repeat studies done on wny diet works other than just the one... So , in your opinion, does diet just make more cm overall which sways boy? We didn't use preseed but waited for watery or ewc, not creamy, and we dtd twice starting the first day of opk (holiday traveling doesn't lend itself to swaying!). My cycle was odd, higher temps, worried it was anovulatory but then finally a spike so I am still unsure when I ovulated. Had 3 days of very positive OPK M,T (darker than control), and then again W morning. I feel like I ovulated Tuesday but fertility friend says Wednesday or Monday depending on whether I use advanced or research mode. Here is a link to my chart.
    2cc95e Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Any thoughts? Now I just have to wait another week before I can test!

Oh and ps- I am naturally small, but don't really watch what I eat so I'm sure I get a lot of calories. However between teaching and chasing around a 2 year old I keep loosing weight even though I don't exercise... Starting to see why I had a girl last... Switched from a Luna bar to eggs every morning though and thankful dairy and chocolate are ok since I eat my fair share of that as well. One of your essays mentioned being sick swaying female. I have a cold and am stressed with my job. Should I worry about that? Well, I feel like I should have read your post instead of the other sites before ttc this month, so I will pray god sends us a boy. Thank you for your reply though!!