Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue 2ww

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blue 2ww

Which bits of the diet are essential for the 2ww? I looked at myself in a shop window today and i have actually developed a meat belly!!! So can i cut back on anything or do i need to buy some joggers??! Lol

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I definitely wouldn't cut back on anything right now. Your body might interpret that as times are bad and you aren't getting as much food as you previously were. Just maybe try and replace some of the higher calorie things with more fruits and veggies? I would say the most important things to focus on would be your weights and making sure you are eating every 2-3 hours and trying to not feel hungry. And if you do feel hungry eat right away. Also try and make sure you are getting plenty of sleep. I have added V8 to my sway and I really like it. I drink one can every day and then snack on some roasted sea salt almonds.

DD 2007

Prayed & Swayed for a boy ...
    & it's a BOY!!!! Born May 23rd 2014

Psalm 37:4
    Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The HE diet must be continued to your BFP, actually even after that to maintain a healthy pregnancy. You can think about losing the weight after baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies, im a bit concerned that i woke up early this morning at 5am starving, but went back to sleep and ate a breakfast bar at 7am, then had breakfast at around 8:30. Is this going to affect implantation or development??

Ive kept full since, but i am really struggling with this amount of food - i know all the pink swayers seem to say they cant believe how we pink mums eat normally, but i physically cant keep this up!! And i thought i was a proper gluton before this!

Ive just had a cheese ommelette instead of meat for lunch, and we are having chicken stirfry for tea, but right now i dont think i can face eating anything in the middle. And i didnt stuff myself either.

Do i need to still drink lemon water? Ive not had it the last few days. And im still taking 1000mg omega 3 fish oil, is that right?

I can tough it out for my boy lol!

Xxxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do not cut back on anything until BFP and even then I would be super duper careful with it until out of the first trimester. Boys need more nutrients from time of conception onward and I worry when i see blue swayers get BFP and then suddenly start exercising and going onto diets, it may send the wrong signal to your body.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't worrya bout the breakfast bar, that's fine.

You don't need to drink the lemon water in the 2ww but yes continue fish oil.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I managed to squeeze some fruit and some peanuts in at about half three, and am already thinking i could eat again lol, so i feel better now. Clearly a 3 egg ommelette for lunch is pushing it haha. I am having to force myself to eat though, normally i can go hours on two slices of toast, or i can get to 1pm on a cup of coffee!! Def explains my two ladies lol.

Im def trying with the nutrients as well, this is the bit i worry about with the sway this month, i was eating regularly and upped my meat intake but fresh veg was never really a big feature of our meals, although i def ate more salads. If we are bfn this month then next month i will def try harder on those!

Thanks as

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribenaberry View Post
    Thanks ladies, im a bit concerned that i woke up early this morning at 5am starving, but went back to sleep and ate a breakfast bar at 7am, then had breakfast at around 8:30. Is this going to affect implantation or development??

Ive kept full since, but i am really struggling with this amount of food - i know all the pink swayers seem to say they cant believe how we pink mums eat normally, but i physically cant keep this up!! And i thought i was a proper gluton before this!

Ive just had a cheese ommelette instead of meat for lunch, and we are having chicken stirfry for tea, but right now i dont think i can face eating anything in the middle. And i didnt stuff myself either.

Do i need to still drink lemon water? Ive not had it the last few days. And im still taking 1000mg omega 3 fish oil, is that right?

I can tough it out for my boy lol!

Xxxx
    Oh, how I feel your pain!! I have been on the HE, for the most part, since last November. I got a BFP in Nov and miscarried in Dec.

I have gained over 15lbs and I can't fit into any of my clothes. I have tried to increase the exercise and I have replaced some fat with muscle, but not nearly enough.

I went out and bought some used clothes for the summer....basically I have been wearing the same two pairs of capri pants and two skirts for the majority of the summer. I carry all my extra weight between my waist and my knees...lucky me.

Luckily, I live in a very warm climate and won't need anything but the two skirts & capri's until November.....unless I can get a BFP sometime soon!!

SO don't feel alone, I have had a really hard time stuffing my face multiple times a day. If it were up to me I'd drink some juice for breakfast and not each much of anything until lunch. I like feeling hungry but on the HE its not good.....grrrr....

My Gender Dreaming

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    if you're stuffed full, you don't need to eat though. You just don't want to be sitting there hungry and waiting to eat, if that makes sense.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are not so lucky in the uk! Its been nice but even now its about to chuck it down! I might go to the charity shop and get some bigger sized dresses - i hadnt thought of that despite there being 3 shops less than 100m from my door lol.

Im def used to just putting up with being hungry, i dont snack anyway near as much as i thought i did, but i dont eat healthily either. I actually think this diet will help me with that in the future, actually thinking about what i am buying to eat rather than just getting what there is from the fridge. Which never includes a lot of veg!

I already need to lose lots of weight, i suppose another few pounds wont make much difference lol!

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast