Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

**September stars Blue swayers chat thread**

We're running late on starting our new thread again ladies lol! So here it is A place for all current, past and future swayers to support each other and share any info we have learned along the way! New ladies please feel free to ask as many questions as you may have and someone will be along to help asap ok

Some great starting threads

Firstly her arethe links to the current sways and sway results of this year, its a great idea to have a look at the results and then havea quick read through each sway individually to help you get yoursway plan together
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...we-having.html
    Add Your Boy Sway!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...readsheet.html

Then when you are getting a rough idea together of which way you want to go maybe read through the old chat threads to see if they contain any tips or answers to any immediate questions! They're not too long I promise you
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...tml#post418988
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...ad-%2A%2A.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've copied this off of the June thread, but its a basic idea again for new ladies of what the blue plan is

For any new ladies basically we are trying to improve nutrition and body condition in order to tell our bodies we are top of the food chain and need to be bareing sons! So the main daily recomendations are a good womens one a day so all our essential vitamins are up to date, a good fish oil to cover the omegas mainly 3s and a top tip is to also have a wheatgrass type supplement to give your body a nice nutritional kick! Oh! and if you can add a Vit D aswell then all the better, the body needs this to help store and convert the nutrients!!

Some weight training exercises a few times a week will again increase testosterone and body condition, this doesnt have to be manic and every little helps!
    **And just adding to this bit as I'm really feeling that the exercise may be playing a bigger role. When your doing the exercise your body is storing all the extra goodness your putting into it instead of just as fat but as useful stuff for your boy making future. Remember we are trying to gain condition not weight, but the weight may well come with it, remember muscle is heavier than fat!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Again pinched from the June thread lol!! And corrected spelling a bit lol

For me I just went with at home weight training, I dont have any weights around the house so instead opted for toddlers! I would once or twice a day pick up one of the LOs and lift them above my head then squat repetition about 10-15 times increasing as I felt stronger. Best thing about this is that after a while your weights, come to you!!! and say lift me! lol, so you cant forget
    Plus, when walking the kids to school I would lift the back wheels of the pushchair off the ground, the front wheels would try and do their own thing so would create extra resistance training and it just weighed a ton in itself!
    In the evening if watching tv in bed just lift a leg an inch up, feel the burn!!, and if dh pops out of the room set yourself to hold both legs up an inch or two for as long as hes gone, flippin hard!

So you don't need to join a gym or buy any noticable if your swaying slyly or expensive gear, just find a medium well balanced object around the house and do some lifts and squats whenever your passing it! It all makes a difference

So even without any equipment you can beef up nicely and without anyone else noticing what your doing!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am going to test Friday ,three days before AF is due

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got everything crossed hun!!!!

Xxx
    2009 2012 due Apr 2014

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. Thanks ELP for all the helpful info. I am so nervous and excited about ttc. I have heard a lot about different parts of the year more boys are conceived and such. Just wondering if anyone has heard that. I am waiting until November because it will be colder. Does that matter at all. Here is my thinking I know with boys you want a high sperm count. Well my husband works outside in the heat. So I figured that may lower sperm count. During the winter possibly higher sperm count. Yet during both of our dds he had a different job working indoors. So not sure if that matters at all. What do you all think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by calbertson20 View Post
    Hi ladies. Thanks ELP for all the helpful info. I am so nervous and excited about ttc. I have heard a lot about different parts of the year more boys are conceived and such. Just wondering if anyone has heard that. I am waiting until November because it will be colder. Does that matter at all. Here is my thinking I know with boys you want a high sperm count. Well my husband works outside in the heat. So I figured that may lower sperm count. During the winter possibly higher sperm count. Yet during both of our dds he had a different job working indoors. So not sure if that matters at all. What do you all think?
    I have heard that more boys are conceived during the colder months, there is a thread on here somewhere. Obviously there are boys conceived in the warm months though. I think that if your husband does work outside in the heat it may be better for the two of you in the colder months because heat is suppose to decrease sperm count.

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck 5BG!

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Goodluck and Blue Dust to ALL

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Calberts, the cooler months could well help its good thinking! But having a good solid sway behind you is the best background. The little extras like timing, position and moon sign are to help us more mentally in the tww with our obsessing lol, so get a solid background right and season or temperature should be minimul by then

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast