Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

naturally smart for men ( is naturally $$ for dw!)

wow i was just thinkingof purchasing this for dh bc its what dr potter recommends and ahas all the stuff needed, but its $65 plus s&H and its only a 30 day supply. on top of that, its 6 large pills a day!! (i think 3 in am 3 in pm)
    anyone else doing this???

any other daily vit recommended for dh? he currently just takes centrum a-z. id like him to try to take as less pills as possible (so a combo pill would work!)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know- it sucks that it's so costly. I just received my second shipment. And yes, 6 pills. I figured it was the best, bit the bullet and just closed my eyes to the price!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaG1 View Post
    I know- it sucks that it's so costly. I just received my second shipment. And yes, 6 pills. I figured it was the best, bit the bullet and just closed my eyes to the price!
    i know! im not sure if dh will allow this purchase! esply ifthere s no guarantee that a boy will be born.
    well for him, i just need something that will recover his sperm from the daily caffeine intake (about 14-22oz/day), increase testosterone (tho i think he s ok on that but just needs to cut stress/but will never be able to tell for sure you know?), and increase pH (perhaps??). his sperm count and motility seems to be ok just from having 2 girls one hit wonders....i dunno! dh is 35. but i still would like to boost his sperm count regardless of what i THINK.

i was thinking fertilaid for men,a LOT cheaper but it ony has a 'blend' of all the key ingredients (l-carn, maca, etc). is it better to just get everything i want separately (separate zinc 50mg, L-carnitine, l-arginine, B12, etc) or would that be more expensive??? im so confused. this is the hardest part of the sway for me.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm after a combo pill for DH as well. Also wondering if it's better to get the fertilaid for men or buy the supps separately? I agree Gizmo, it's the hardest part for me as well.
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo77 View Post
    i know! im not sure if dh will allow this purchase! esply ifthere s no guarantee that a boy will be born.
    well for him, i just need something that will recover his sperm from the daily caffeine intake (about 14-22oz/day), increase testosterone (tho i think he s ok on that but just needs to cut stress/but will never be able to tell for sure you know?), and increase pH (perhaps??). his sperm count and motility seems to be ok just from having 2 girls one hit wonders....i dunno! dh is 35. but i still would like to boost his sperm count regardless of what i THINK.

i was thinking fertilaid for men,a LOT cheaper but it ony has a 'blend' of all the key ingredients (l-carn, maca, etc). is it better to just get everything i want separately (separate zinc 50mg, L-carnitine, l-arginine, B12, etc) or would that be more expensive??? im so confused. this is the hardest part of the sway for me.
    I like both Fertilaid for men and Naturally Smart, so I would go with the cheaper. If memory serves, Naturally Smart has a couple additional ingredients in it but Fertilaid still has lots of good stuff.

It is usually cheaper to get the blends than the ingredients one at a time, I think the reason why people suggest getting them individually is so you can control the amount and brand that you buy. Some people believe that some brands are better than others, but most studies have shown that as long as you're going with a recognized brand name, they are all pretty reliable.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ