Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need help attempt is almost here!!

Sorry guys, you must all be so sick of all my q's

I need help to plan the following:

Cut off and when to DTD!!

I am on CD 4 (spotting now) and if you take a look at my chart O is not "regular"

I am due to O around 1st - 7th of June.

Also, from now until cut off how frequent should DH and I have protected sex? Are we aiming to help build up sperm count by doing anything in particular, or not doing anything specific??

Help LOL
    Last edited by TTC5; May 22nd, 2011 at 08:04 PM.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know much about that so i will let others give you advice, i just want to say good luck and we all hope you finally get your baby boy!! FX for you girly, you've done so much hard work leading up to this it has to work!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou so much! Need all the prayers and + thinking I can get =D
    Fathers Day baby!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There you go ( I copied/pasted this from Sticky: How to raise sperm count and sway blue)
    DTD in certain patterns can help boost sperm count at ovulation- Traditional swaying info says to DTD once at or right before O for a boy for highest sperm count. (you will need to track your ovulation in order to pinpoint O) Also, BD in the morning because that's when sperm count is at its highest. You should NOT abstain OR BD every day, because both of these things lower sperm count. For highest sperm count, BD every 2-4 days seemed to keep sperm at highest numbers.

In Taking Charge of Your Fertility, it is advised that for men with low sperm count who may need more time to make sperm/semen than other men do, it may be best to have intercourse every other day beginning when eggwhite CM appears. This strategy may help people get pregnant, but it may be better for a boy if you wait until your peak day and DTD then. ( end)

I think general consensus here is the best BD plan is every other day around O
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so I am CD 4 and just some light bleeding/spotting. We dtd yesterday and plan to do every 2nd night to stimulate his sperm etc? Protected, of course! I am just not sure when to cut off as I am not a regular spot on O'er =( ??

I am thinking of attempting the first night of +. Mornings are out of the question for us unfortunately =(
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    There you go ( I copied/pasted this from Sticky: How to raise sperm count and sway blue)
    DTD in certain patterns can help boost sperm count at ovulation- Traditional swaying info says to DTD once at or right before O for a boy for highest sperm count. (you will need to track your ovulation in order to pinpoint O) Also, BD in the morning because that's when sperm count is at its highest. You should NOT abstain OR BD every day, because both of these things lower sperm count. For highest sperm count, BD every 2-4 days seemed to keep sperm at highest numbers.

In Taking Charge of Your Fertility, it is advised that for men with low sperm count who may need more time to make sperm/semen than other men do, it may be best to have intercourse every other day beginning when eggwhite CM appears. This strategy may help people get pregnant, but it may be better for a boy if you wait until your peak day and DTD then. ( end)

I think general consensus here is the best BD plan is every other day around O
    Just saw your ticker, have you caved and tested early yet lol?
    Fathers Day baby!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC5 I know exactly how you feel! Been at this pre-sway thing for months but now that we're actually going to give it a go in a couple of weeks I am feeling unprepared! Which is crazy talk because I couldn't possibly do anything more than what I've been doing, but y'know.

Anyhow, with regard to timing, with a tricky to pinpoint O date it is hard! Do you get fade-ins on your OPK that might help you know when you're about 2 days away so you can do an O-2? Or are you shooting for a one-shot deal? I'm planning to try a 3-4 day abstinence before an O-2, and then a O day attempt (so 48 hour abstinence for that one) as well.

With regard to how often to have sex at this point, I'm just going to let it happen ... we usually are every 2-3 days and that will be protected, LOL! I think as long as when you get to having an actual attempt he hasn't abstained for more than 4 days or less than 2, you're good to go!

Good luck lady! Rooting for you to get that 1st time BFP!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I get fade in yep, should we get dh to release when fade in starts then pray for the best and hopefully it does not last longer than 4 days or less than 2?

Think for first attempt I will just try one bd on O...
    Fathers Day baby!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wondering about sperm count, if you were to DTD everyday around ovulation is it really going to lower the chances of getting pregnant?
    I wanted to do 3 inseminations over a 3 days period, are my chances significally lower if i do this?
    I just thought even if the sperm count was cut back to even half it would still leave quite a few million....am i better missing a day in between?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think, in your case it would be better to take what you can get? I really am not sure though!! xx
    Fathers Day baby!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast