Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Angry Frustrated - No BFP on Boy Diet

Hi
    I have been a silent reader of this forum for the past many months. After goign through teh amazing information on this site I started on the HE boy diet about 4 months back.I have a 3 year old DD already and hoping to have a boy

With DD i got a bfp teh first month of trying. Thsi time it has been 3 attempts but no BFP. I have been good on the diet , eating every few hours eating protein ( im vegetaria) - so eating eggs , nuts , lentils to compensate , taking multivitamin , fish oil and folic acid as supplements. I have lots of EWCM naturally but i also used a bit of preseed.last time DTD every day through my fertile period.

But no luck yet. i know on avg people can take longer than 3 months to conceive but since I had no issues with my daughter I am finding it very frustrating not to get a BFP.I am 32 and so is my DH.

Atomic or anyone - have any advise on what I shld do different ?At this point im just desperate for a bfp .

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Switch to SMEP instead of having sex every day. Sperm Meets Egg Plan

If you have EWCM, you might want to try dropping Preseed to make sure the sperm head in the right direction LOL. The CM is like a little life raft for them and we want them to go into the cervix rather than hanging around the VJ so dropping the Preseed may help them get moving in the right direction.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Switch to SMEP instead of having sex every day. Sperm Meets Egg Plan

If you have EWCM, you might want to try dropping Preseed to make sure the sperm head in the right direction LOL. The CM is like a little life raft for them and we want them to go into the cervix rather than hanging around the VJ so dropping the Preseed may help them get moving in the right direction.
    Thank you Atomic. So basically try every other day after AF is done uintil +OPK ? and then 3 days on a trot ?
    Also DH should be releasing every other day before that ?

Hopefully this works for me thsi time !

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IMO it's a good sign that you're body is changing...so it might take a little longer but worth it in the end

Yes, every 2 - 3 days after AF leaves town. Then, if you can, 3 times in 24 hours at first +OPK. Like that night, next morn, and the second night. If you have changed the state of your body you just need to make sure there are tons of spermies in there to meet the egg when she pops.

You two can DTD, DH doesn't need to release outside of you, if that's what you meant
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hang in there, we've been pregnant before so hopefully we'll be pregnant again soon. I feel your frustration.

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    /thank you all for the support. On CD8 today., hoping this is my month !!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been pregnant very quickly twice and for some reason when I tried this time, it took nine cycles. I followed everything to the T and still could not get pregnant. The only advice I can give you is to keep going and have a positive outlook. I had to start listening to guided meditations because I was starting to have negative thoughts like that I would never get pregnant again. Good luck, I hope it happens quicker for you than me. I ended up having to adjust my sway because even though I was eating very clean and natural, I will still putting on weight and I personally wasn't comfortable with that. One of the most important things I realized was how much I wanted a baby of any gender just as long as I could get pregnant. Of course, I'd still like a boy but I am realizing now what a gift it is to have a child at all. Hope you get your bfp soon!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rums View Post
    Thank you Atomic. So basically try every other day after AF is done uintil +OPK ? and then 3 days on a trot ?
    Also DH should be releasing every other day before that ?

Hopefully this works for me thsi time !
    Yes it's great if DH can be releasing regularly every 2-4 days for as far in advance of your attempt as is possible, this may help with sperm count. But he doesn't need to dump any releases, you can have lots of attempts finishing inside,t he hormones in his semen may help make you more boy friendly.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kikical, I know exactly what you mean about having a baby at all is a huge gift. I just suffered my second misc . I have 3 amazing dd's and I am totally ok with having another girl realizing this was huge foe me, makes the stress much less. I'm still doing some important swaying tactics for a boy but frankly I did with my last 2 dd's. I was putting on too much weight as well and started feeling bad about myself so I've eased up on diet but trying not to lose just not keep gaining. Good luck to you all, it will happen...have pos thoughts tell yourself everyday you will be pregnant. Just think of the women that cannot have children at all, my aunt has done everything gone high tack more than 3 times and had misc after misc. now she is giving up for her mental health, she was obviously not in a good place. They spent tjousands of dollars. Be grateful for what we have and the good will come

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I'm frustrarted with third month BFN. I have 4 DD. Try my last one for a DS. Not sure if bacause I'm older, turn 40 next month. I been dtd 2-4 day and 2-3 time around O. Don't know why this time taking so long. Look patience. Please help.....