Page 12 of 179 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinkNeedBlue View Post
    Baby - I used to have almost no cm, always had to use lube. A few months back I ran out of fish oil and even with the guaifenesin I didn't have a lot, more then before the sway but not as much as with the fish oil. This month I skipped the guaifenesin but am back on the fish oil and have tons again. I've been at this since Dec and I honestly think it's the long term effect of the fish oil and diet.

Bec - Silly girl lol, new forum for each month and we just keep rolling over

Cheeky - My stomach is messed up from all the bsd, lemon water, and pineapple juice. I won't do it again. ACV is at many grocery stores but is at almost all health food stores.

Tink - I have dh give me a "sample" in a cup.

Lola my love, keep your chin up
    I agree! My Stomach is so messed up from the drinks.
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    No could not find a darn one anywhere but might drive out tomorrow to hunt one down further in the city!!!
    They are in every drugstore and like target here. That's crazy. Is it hard to find stuff in Aussie land? Can you just order on-line like an Amazon.com?
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs
    DS#2 died day of his birth 12/15/10

Praying and swaying for a precious baby boy but being blessed with a instead

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofmylife View Post
    Woww new thread is also going high , welcome all new comers
    so my problem with EWCM is solved i think , this cycle i left L-arginine to see what happens and from CD 11 got tons of EWCM i mean tons , so relieved i thought i would never have it , this cycle was so good , got +ve opk on CD14 and CD15 with O cramps on CD15...... hope it would be same in August .
    Really good. I didn't get a +opk and no cm at all. I don't know what's happening with my body.
    Mom to

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink18 View Post
    I am looking forward to testing mine to see where i am at. AF just left today!
    which tester did you get? I'm not sure if I'm just gonna replace or try to warranty my PH tester. I'm sure they'll say I damaged my perfectly treated PH tester. I've worked w/ warranty before, and the customer is hardly ever right. I had the Hanna 99104
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know! Do you think they are worth it?
    I think it's worth piece of mind sometimes as a back-up. They are like $30. If you are very confident in your OPK skills then don't worry about it, I just like to know for sure, for sure, for sure.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe I should stop the l arg too? CD 12 and no ewcm =( Does baking soda stop ewcm?
    You should, really. Thats stupid L'Arg messed up everything *sigh*
    Mom to

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I guess it depends if you rely on fade-ins to work out your cut off. They just give smiley faces for a positive OPK and nothing for a negative OPK, that's right yeah? I will need to rely on fade ins because with Clomid I O on different days each cycle.
    There is just an open circle if it's negative.
    16yrs 7yrs & 4yrs

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyman View Post
    I'm LMAO too! Tell him we are soooo impressed w/ his awesome manliness. U, Tink, r a lucky girl. We've got to hang soon!

Oh I am goo glad to see you back! Your sister must be gone! I hope it was a good visit and lifted your spirits!! I would love to hang soon! I love that we figured out we are so close! It makes this journey even cooler! Let me know when your free! How are you? XOXO
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by My Fabulous Children View Post
    I agree! My Stomach is so messed up from the drinks.
    Im slutty and took it right off the peen slash my belly!

!
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    TTC5 from what I've heard the BSF can make it seem watery, but I don't think it will dry you up. Is this the first cycle you haven't had any EWCM in a while? Did you change anything?

Tink I am SO glad you're healthy!!! FX you get the genetic test and they say you aren't a carrier, but at least if you are you can get your plans set to proceed as necessary in the future. Scary stuff. I lost my aunt 8 years ago to breast cancer.

Lola WTH! Is there any chance of the test being off? I have heard of it but don't know much about it. I think your thoughts on going for supps to improve egg quality are spot on. Hope you had a nice relaxing time at the lake and got to take your mind off the ^%@$&* FSH test results.

MFC, glad you got AF ... weird about the O not showing ... maybe our ovaries had a slumber party in a cave together last month?!?

Thoughts and prayers with you Princess Lots of hugs to you.

Iluv, have you gotten an appt to see your doc yet about this early AF? That is super crazy. I remember when Princess was going through it too. Definitely thinking of you this week as you wait to get the results back on the autopsy... wish I could give you a big ol' hug, too.

Oh 2WWers I really hope one (or ALL!) of y'all gets the coveted BFP! We've had a dry spell here. I love the month of June because it's my birthday, so maybe this year when I blow out my 33 candles I can wish for everyone to get a BFP :-) Including me ... and if I ovulate on schedule (though really, who does anymore ) it will be on my birthday
    Thanks B, Please remember us all when you blow out your birthday candle , LOL.
    Mom to

Page 12 of 179 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast