Page 154 of 179 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1787
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Sorry Sarah's AF came xxx
    But FX yours stays away!! Any symptoms yet?
    I thought i had symptoms but i'm not going to worry about them at this stage, my body could just be playing games with me.
    So you're going to see how your ph is going and then decide if you'll go for it or not huh. I was planning on trying next cycle but if i get pg the baby would be an Aries and the ones in my family are nuts lol so i don't know if i will skip this cycle or not! :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris217 View Post
    I thought i had symptoms but i'm not going to worry about them at this stage, my body could just be playing games with me.
    So you're going to see how your ph is going and then decide if you'll go for it or not huh. I was planning on trying next cycle but if i get pg the baby would be an Aries and the ones in my family are nuts lol so i don't know if i will skip this cycle or not! :P
    LOL!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink18 View Post
    Hi My Beauties! I see we Have a BFP here! YAY!! Congrats AMS! Has anyone else tested!? I am playing catch up but its on this last page so I JUST SAW!!!! I have missed out so much lately! My life has been nuts. SO busy with our business, and then I was in the Salon today, (booo) But Tomorrow I'M HOME! YES! AF is here, I'm so excited to start tracking again! I'm getting closer and closer to my sway I'm so flipping excited! What have I missed? Did anyone Miss me? I gotta go back and read the last like 15 pages!! jebus!

3PN, I should Pan you about the crap that went down this weekend with my inlaws, it was fantastic!! I am sure ILUV will wanna hear it too!

Ok off to read whats been going on! I hope there has been other BFP's!

hugs and kisses to everyone else! I have missed you guys! haha!
    I missed you
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink18 View Post
    Hi My Beauties! I see we Have a BFP here! YAY!! Congrats AMS! Has anyone else tested!? I am playing catch up but its on this last page so I JUST SAW!!!! I have missed out so much lately! My life has been nuts. SO busy with our business, and then I was in the Salon today, (booo) But Tomorrow I'M HOME! YES! AF is here, I'm so excited to start tracking again! I'm getting closer and closer to my sway I'm so flipping excited! What have I missed? Did anyone Miss me? I gotta go back and read the last like 15 pages!! jebus!

3PN, I should Pan you about the crap that went down this weekend with my inlaws, it was fantastic!! I am sure ILUV will wanna hear it too!

Ok off to read whats been going on! I hope there has been other BFP's!

hugs and kisses to everyone else! I have missed you guys! haha!
    I missed you too! Welcome back
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks to all for my congrats msg!!! I am going to go and have a celebratory hot chocolate and bag of mm's!!! Hope you all get your bfp really soon and I'll post my attempt soon!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woo-hooo!!!! Congrats ams, go team blue!!!!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ams View Post
    Well it seems ic are no good for me!! Went and got a first response from the shops and it's a............BFP!!!

Came up straight away even not with fmu! Have been feeling like I need to be sick for a few days and oh so tired!!can't believe it!!! Thanks all for your help!!!

Congrats Ams! Hope it goes smoothly for you !

What a roll this month! Come on girls we need at least one more!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ILuv & Begonia - thanks for the replies re my hormonal rant LOL It def made me feel a bit better...I am going to just stick with the vits and BSD/ACV and I am just concentrating on my try now which is a weeks away...

Bec - thanks for the vit d info- I might add that in now...how much do you take?

TTC5 - hope your PH is going good , I can't wait to hear if you try this month as I will prob O thurs 30th/fri1 which will be around the same time as you?

Kris- I am hoping you get that line and bring in another one for blue team FX!

TINK- sounds like your busy busy ! Do I detect a few vibes of wanting to start TTC earlier? LOL

Hey does anyone know when they say a low temp cycle is a boy cycle- does that mean the temps from beg of AF- O or end of AF to -O ?? just wondering.....

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Chickadees!

Welcome back to Tink! You were missed girl!

Cheekymoo IDK about the temps thing, but I can tell you I know of 2 gals from IG who got pg on higher temp cycles and had boys ... so ... I think that one might not be something worth worrying about!

For all those considering moving up their TTC date, it HAS to do with hanging out here!!! It gets you all excited, LOL! I was F-I-N-E waiting til fall and after all this GD chit chat I had to get on it Get to it Bec, January is waaaay far away!

Kris I don't know if you or Sarah have heard but often the dye flush in the tubes is enough to clear up whatever it is that's been preventing her falling pg. There are LOADS of women who have it done and fall pg quickly after, with no other intervention required. FX for her, and FX your AF stays away!

I decided not to test today. I had a dream that I got a BFP this am (one of those really REAL dreams, like where you're SURE you're awake!) and was really upset about it so opted not to test this am... I'm so conflicted as it it about whether I wanted this cycle to work or not. The plus would be I'll be 33 still when I have the baby, whereas waiting til fall I'll be 34 once I deliver. Which isn't a huge deal ... but anyhow, if I'm not pg now I can really enjoy the rest of the summer! And I still will have TTC to look forward to! This will be our last and part of me will be sad to see it start, since I know I'll never do it again. Anyhow, I think I'll be fine either way but that dream spooked me a bit.

Geez Begonia way to convert it to personal therapy here I probably went and killed the thread again this am ... I swear no one posted for like, 5 hours after I posted yesterday am

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris217 View Post
    Oh ITA with this!!!!

Page 154 of 179 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast