Page 3 of 179 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I can attribute my high pH (7.5+) to a lot of lemon water...good luck, ladies!

Welcome Bec!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinkNeedBlue View Post
    Cheeky- My dh is naturally 8+ and I am naturally 4.5. I can only get to mid 5. I've done everything to raise it, EVERYTHING! It simply will not go up but I have crazy good ewcm and signs of raised testosterone. I've adopted a very zen approach, change what you can and stop stressing about what you can't.
    YES!!!!!!! ITA, after a while, there is only so much you can control and get the way you want it.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Bec! Tink, you can test the semen ph if you get him to wear a condom one time, that's the easiest way.

I am in the Zen mode also, I don't even test ph anymore. And apparently it doesn't matter anyway, I have CRAP EGGS now. ARGGGGGGGGGG
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby - I used to have almost no cm, always had to use lube. A few months back I ran out of fish oil and even with the guaifenesin I didn't have a lot, more then before the sway but not as much as with the fish oil. This month I skipped the guaifenesin but am back on the fish oil and have tons again. I've been at this since Dec and I honestly think it's the long term effect of the fish oil and diet.

Bec - Silly girl lol, new forum for each month and we just keep rolling over

Cheeky - My stomach is messed up from all the bsd, lemon water, and pineapple juice. I won't do it again. ACV is at many grocery stores but is at almost all health food stores.

Tink - I have dh give me a "sample" in a cup.

Lola my love, keep your chin up
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Hi Bec! Tink, you can test the semen ph if you get him to wear a condom one time, that's the easiest way.

I am in the Zen mode also, I don't even test ph anymore. And apparently it doesn't matter anyway, I have CRAP EGGS now. ARGGGGGGGGGG
    I am assuming wearing a condom while DTD? And testing immediately after as the PH rises the longer it sits right?

Also thanks for all the warm welcomes! Much appreciated!
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyTunaSushi View Post
    Mine has changed from a 5 to 7 at Ovulation, but I have never seen DH higher than 8.5. He is naturally an 8. It won't go higher.

I agree with Jen- do what you can.
    Thankyou!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink18 View Post
    I am assuming wearing a condom while DTD? And testing immediately after as the PH rises the longer it sits right?

Also thanks for all the warm welcomes! Much appreciated!
    I tried but the lubricant inside the pH gave a false reading, I gave dh a helping hand lol and collected it off his stomach if you get my drift, lmao!
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekymoo View Post
    Well done TTC5 thats a great PH ! Things are lining up for your attempt now

3PNB- thanks for telling me that- I am sorry you are struggling too but I must say it makes me feel better to know others are the same I may be joining you in the Zen approach if the ACV doesn't help......now to find somewhere that sells it with the mother....

Bec- welcome
    Thankyou!
    Fathers Day baby!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    I tried but the lubricant inside the pH gave a false reading, I gave dh a helping hand lol and collected it off his stomach if you get my drift, lmao!

I wondered if that would mess up results! I guess I have to go back to the high school days and give him a hand job! how fun for me!!
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woww new thread is also going high , welcome all new comers
    so my problem with EWCM is solved i think , this cycle i left L-arginine to see what happens and from CD 11 got tons of EWCM i mean tons , so relieved i thought i would never have it , this cycle was so good , got +ve opk on CD14 and CD15 with O cramps on CD15...... hope it would be same in August .
    2007 2009 and TTC in 2012

Page 3 of 179 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast