Page 4 of 179 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe I should stop the l arg too? CD 12 and no ewcm =( Does baking soda stop ewcm?
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC5 from what I've heard the BSF can make it seem watery, but I don't think it will dry you up. Is this the first cycle you haven't had any EWCM in a while? Did you change anything?

Tink I am SO glad you're healthy!!! FX you get the genetic test and they say you aren't a carrier, but at least if you are you can get your plans set to proceed as necessary in the future. Scary stuff. I lost my aunt 8 years ago to breast cancer.

Lola WTH! Is there any chance of the test being off? I have heard of it but don't know much about it. I think your thoughts on going for supps to improve egg quality are spot on. Hope you had a nice relaxing time at the lake and got to take your mind off the ^%@$&* FSH test results.

MFC, glad you got AF ... weird about the O not showing ... maybe our ovaries had a slumber party in a cave together last month?!?

Thoughts and prayers with you Princess Lots of hugs to you.

Iluv, have you gotten an appt to see your doc yet about this early AF? That is super crazy. I remember when Princess was going through it too. Definitely thinking of you this week as you wait to get the results back on the autopsy... wish I could give you a big ol' hug, too.

Oh 2WWers I really hope one (or ALL!) of y'all gets the coveted BFP! We've had a dry spell here. I love the month of June because it's my birthday, so maybe this year when I blow out my 33 candles I can wish for everyone to get a BFP :-) Including me ... and if I ovulate on schedule (though really, who does anymore ) it will be on my birthday

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC5 - I have way more ewcm off l-arg as well and bsf does turn ewcm watery and, for me, makes it all run out.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I never really get ewcm for longer than a day and usually the day I get a + opk so hopefully it happens soon.. think my opk is starting to fade in now..
    Fathers Day baby!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What do you know, I gave a helping hand tonight to my husband tonight to test his PH and what do you know he was in between and 8 and 9!!!! I literally took it right off his peen the second it came out and I held it to the chart!! then he says "go tell the girls on the board how awesome I am" ahh he makes me so mad! but I am also happy!!
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMAO he sounds so funny!!!! What a great pH!
    Fathers Day baby!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am looking forward to testing mine to see where i am at. AF just left today!
    Loving on my amazing Husband since 2007 Birthed my March 9th 2009 and birthed the most handsome little guy on May 22, 2012 My world is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am soooo stressed haha

DH released CD 9 (evening) I am now CD 12.... ideally I need a + tomorrow hey? What if I don't??!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone

Tink, your DH sounds like mine. He is convinced that he will have a high ph and doesn't mind boasting about it. I almost want it to be low just to shut him up! I still haven't got a ph tester so haven't checked our ph yet.

TTC, did you end up getting a digital ovulation thingy?
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No could not find a darn one anywhere but might drive out tomorrow to hunt one down further in the city!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Page 4 of 179 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast