Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help needed???

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help needed???

Hi to all you lovely ladies,can someone help me.im using clearblue monitor to see my ovulation day to sway blue.after being on this forum I've read that timing doesn't count really but as my ph is very acidic so was thinking it might be a good idea to dtd on or before ovulation.so the monitor shows 2 high fertility and 2peak fertility days and it says that the 2nd peak day is suppose to be the ovulation day so what times are the best to dtd to sway blue as i don't want to just dtd at once.thanks to all for reading and all comments are welcome:-)
    Is it ok to have wheatabix with milk for breakfast and 1 cup milky tea.other than that I've started doing the he diet.hope it works but more I read about it,the more I get confused1more questions my dh has been a bit ill recently, lost weight too.you think would it effect sperm count or anything??
    I'm going to dtd next month so just trying to get everything together.ph still very low.what are the chances for conceiving blue with low ph while I really don't to use any douches incase I mess it up and kill the sperms:-(
    Sorry for very long post

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. You could take a look at the Sways from others that have been posted in the TTC Boy section. You can "see" a real sway there. Alternatively, we offer customized swaying plans created based on your answers to a couple of questionnaires. You also get a private forum to receive a quick response from our swaying coach.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would wait for your first peak and then have 3 attempts, one that night and then two the next day (morning and afternoon is best, morning and evening is ok) Your husband's semen will also help to raise your pH. Be sure to lay flat for about 30 minutes after each attempt if you can. I would also use Preseed or Conceive Plus, they are way better than any of the douches anyway and will help sperm.

I think wheatabix with milk and tea are fine for breakfast!!! I would def. try to have a snack with some more protein in it within a couple hours, though. (maybe some nuts)

Please let me know about your questions on diet and/or here is the HE Diet FAQ http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...-diet-faq.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hana I just wanted to let you know that because you had posted the same q on a different thread, since I had answered this one I deleted that one.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou Thankyou Sooo much for the quick reply.didnt think I would get response that quick posted same question on other thread so doesn't go without noticing,lolzzz
    so you saying that having low ph is fine and I can still go for it next month?????
    That was my main concern cuz everywhere I read it says high ph is very important for blue sway
    I'm having 3 bananas everyday,almonds,1.5 litre lemon water,orange and apple juice and a bit of sprouts, broccoli,dates whatever I can,taking 1folic acid everyday. Other than thAt not taking any supplement.is there anything else I could do or add in this diet??
    how important is using preseed,I've read somewhere it doesn't really help???

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry. 2 more question,how can I get private forum.and you said dtd 3 times in 2 days,would that not lower the sperm count,I thought that sways pink?and for blue sway we should atleast have 1day abstinence???

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First off ph doesn't matter. I have always been super acidic to the point where sometimes my CM bleaches black undies. My friend who has a boy and is pregnant with another also has (and always has had) very acidic ph. Diet is what is most important. And I am also a firm believer that raising your hubbys sperm count is huge too. The two main things I changed in my life for my sway was sex frequency with DH and my diet. We went from sex once every two weeks or twice every two weeks to 3-4x a week. The every 2-4 days method. We did that for 4 months to get the recommended 72 day sperm revamp. I went from never eating breakfast and only eating after I already felt like I was starving to eating breakfast AS SOON as I woke up and snacking constantly throughout the day. Ate TONS of protien and cut wayyyy back on cardio work outs and focused on strength workouts! When the month came for us to TTC we ended up having sex 1 day before a positive OPK then on the day I had a positive OPK and then the next day. Pretty much the 3 days I had a bunch of EWCM and we also used preseed too. Don't waste your time focusing on PH. Focus on your diet and hubbys sperm count!

DD 2007

Prayed & Swayed for a boy ...
    & it's a BOY!!!! Born May 23rd 2014

Psalm 37:4
    Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou soo much for taking time out to read my post and replying aswell.beleuve I'm that acidic too....but it's a relief to know that ph doesn't matter as I was thinking I will never be able to make it alakaline for months n months.
    Is there any way to check dh sperm count???
    Any recommendation on my diet??
    And I'm taking folic acid and bought fish oil too but not sure if I should start using it?
    Don't want to go for too many other supplements incase I mess things up
    Will be waiting for your reply:-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana View Post
    Thankyou Thankyou Sooo much for the quick reply.didnt think I would get response that quick posted same question on other thread so doesn't go without noticing,lolzzz
    so you saying that having low ph is fine and I can still go for it next month?????
    That was my main concern cuz everywhere I read it says high ph is very important for blue sway
    I'm having 3 bananas everyday,almonds,1.5 litre lemon water,orange and apple juice and a bit of sprouts, broccoli,dates whatever I can,taking 1folic acid everyday. Other than thAt not taking any supplement.is there anything else I could do or add in this diet??
    how important is using preseed,I've read somewhere it doesn't really help???
    I got a boy with pH of 4.5 and we've seen so many pH opposites in both pink and blue sways, it's hard for me to believe in pH any more. I have an essay on the science of pH and why it can't possibly work in the way the other sites claim that it does here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

Those foods are good boy foods but I hope you're also getting protein with them and lots of healthy fat. "alkalinizing" foods don't really sway, what matters is the nutrients in your foods helping to make you more fertile. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html

How much folic acid are you taking?? You should be taking 2000 mcg per day and I would also like to see you taking fish oil, a prenatal or other good-quality multivitamin, Vitamin D (up to 1000 IU a day). Those are the most important supps and then there are others that may help but are less important.

I believe Preseed helps a lot and we've gotten very good results with it.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana View Post
    Sorry. 2 more question,how can I get private forum.and you said dtd 3 times in 2 days,would that not lower the sperm count,I thought that sways pink?and for blue sway we should atleast have 1day abstinence???
    the info about the custom plans and private forums is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

Any attempt in your fertile window means that those swimmers can stay alive and have a chance at the egg. Low sperm count only matters when it's BEFORE the fertile window opens becasue none of those sperm have a chance at the egg.

Example - if you have 3 attempts in two days starting at positive OPK, all have an excellent chance at the egg: attempt 1 - 250 million sperm, attempt 2 - 100 million sperm, attempt 3 - 50 million sperm...all three have a great chance at the egg and that means 400 million sperm could possibly be onhand to fertilize the egg. Many of them would still be alive and there would be many capacitated sperm waiting for the egg. (this is just an example!! just making those numbers up)

If you stuck with the traditional "one attempt at ovulation", that would only be 250 million sperm and waiting until ovulation day means that most of those sperm would not have time to capacitate.

And if you had one attempt O-2 so you could skip a day, a lot of those sperm in the first batch would have capacitated and died by the time the egg rolled around - attempt one 250 million sperm and 2/3 of them die off before the egg ever arrives, then another attempt on O day, most of which wouldn't have capacitated yet - it sends up being way less sperm on hand to fertilize the egg than the 3 attempts at pos OPK would be.

What you need to avoid is having a lot of attempts before your fertile window opens up. In order to sway pink, people have to do 7-10 attempts before their fertile window opens up (and then most do only one attempt inside). Or two releases in 3-6 hours but only the second release is inside (meaning only one attempt inside)

3 attempts in 2 days, separated by many hours for your husband's sperm count to recover, when all of the releases are inside means there are many more sperm ready to fertilize the egg.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast