Uploads
    I prob would...... lmfao but I dunno about the mice :P
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love this thread - all the things you guys are missing are the things I'm eating but could easily do without! Your boy diet is how I love to eat ... and breakfast is my absolute favourite meal of the day, how I miss it! It really is no wonder we have what we have!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I miss cheese the most and yogurt, lots and lots of yogurt.
    I also miss not eating breakfast
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you aussies (are you?) are hilarious. saw the mice thing. but knew what you meant. and yes i WOULD eat a mouse if i were 110% guaranteed a boy. GROSS.
    i havent started the diet yet as im losing weight still and TTC in oct. but ill be starting in mid july..SCARED/NERVOUS!!!
    i will surely miss: CHEESE, CHOC (sugars), ice cream, turkey and turkey sandwiches (LOVE MY SANDWICHES), chicken (big chicken eater, with beef usually 3 times a week), carbs (breads, pastas..but since on my losiing weight diet, ive become accustomed to not eating asmany refined carbs), coffee and sugar and cream in my coffee. those are the big things.

i agree, maybe we can cook for one another and make it simpler..hey that could be a new career for someone!!! personal gender swaying chef.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG! I cant believe i missed that when posting it! now i DO NOT eat mice! lol, sorry for the typo but thanks for the entertainment!
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesse View Post
    OMG so i can actually eat sugary foods, sweets and cakes? OMG this is great! lol, just really want other things i can eat, snacks, meals etc foods that are all girl friendly and helped you get you girls!
    Protein + carbs = boys! A LOT of girl moms are total carb junkies but they eat mostly JUST carbs without much protein and fat - a lot of lowfat diet type products, refined carbs, and sweets.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesse View Post
    lol, the things we do for our future children! see i am finding it so hard being on the girl diet where as i love my boy diet, maybe a few of us should just move in together and ill cook all the meals for the ones wanting boys and the other ladies can cook the meals for us wanting girls! that way we just eat what is served! hehe, I love my bread, mashed taties and red mead, lots of beef, like mice and sausages, only have chicken prob once or twice a fortnight! just so many easy meals with mince and sausages and coz my kids are only 5 and 3 and i work full time its just so much easier to slap it all togther and have it on the table within 30 mins! I just have no idea when it comes to what you guys eat, i never eat breakfast anyway, but usually have a snack at about 10.30am, so what would you recommend, i am at work, so maybe some fruit or yoghurt??? then i eat dinner about 5 with the kids but want something they will eat. Arrrgghhh this is so confusing!
    AT work I would def. do a sugar free yogurt or two and/or fruit like strawberries or apple. Another option is a small amount of homemade hummus or aubergine/eggplant dip (do not salt it or add garlic) with cucumbers or a salad with fatfree dressing.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jane View Post
    i am getting so over this "boy and girl dieting", i seem to be overthinking all the time about what im eating and then i just get to the point where i dont know what to have so im at the point where im trying to eat the opposite to what i used to and making sure im grazing cos i would let myself get past starving at times! i never had brekky...hate it so now i make sure im eating a good bowl of cereal, ive cut back on dairy as i LOVE milk, cheese etc,plus the sweets, i really was eating too much,and they fill you up so you never get an appetite(like when youre little n your mum would say not to eat them before a meal).im also having barley grass powder drinks and much more fruit n veg,also water with lemon(ive always had fizzy drinks etc) adding the lemon is easier for me to drink cos being used to flavour its hard to just drink water.i dont know if the girl diet includes chicken but if so,my kids love shnitzels,any creamy pasta meals too.
    Grazing is great for boys! As is lots of fruit and veg. I would love to see you get some more healthy fats though - I hope you're including a fish oil and/or flaxseed supp and maybe an avocado 2 or 3 times a week, with olive oil for cooking.

The easiest rule to remember for boys is that protein + carbs with healthy fats = boys while a carb-heavy, low protein, lowfat diet = girls.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo77 View Post
    you aussies (are you?) are hilarious. saw the mice thing. but knew what you meant. and yes i WOULD eat a mouse if i were 110% guaranteed a boy. GROSS.
    i havent started the diet yet as im losing weight still and TTC in oct. but ill be starting in mid july..SCARED/NERVOUS!!!
    i will surely miss: CHEESE, CHOC (sugars), ice cream, turkey and turkey sandwiches (LOVE MY SANDWICHES), chicken (big chicken eater, with beef usually 3 times a week), carbs (breads, pastas..but since on my losiing weight diet, ive become accustomed to not eating asmany refined carbs), coffee and sugar and cream in my coffee. those are the big things.

i agree, maybe we can cook for one another and make it simpler..hey that could be a new career for someone!!! personal gender swaying chef.
    You CAN eat turkey and chicken, at least on the High-Everything diet, it's still protein and your body uses it to make muscle. I promise that I ate tons of turkey and chicken when I TTC my guys.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Protein + carbs = boys! A LOT of girl moms are total carb junkies but they eat mostly JUST carbs without much protein and fat - a lot of lowfat diet type products, refined carbs, and sweets.
    I find myself eating a lot of sweet/diet type products in trying to stay within the low-everything diet limits - Weight Watchers cakes, meringue nests etc. Of course they're full of sugar. Is this ok? I've been meaning to ask.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast