Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

DW suffering with anxiety but want ttc boy

DW has been suffering from anxiety for the last 18 months. She has consulted with councillors and is on a programme at present. Previous she couldn't drive the car as she felt she'd have a panic attack. She had difficulties going shopping and seeing crowds of people. All this she can now do thanks to the help she's received. However, she is by no means over it and in the last 6 months she's been having visions of her harming a new born child. She previously experienced these thoughts of harming our 4 year old daughter, but these we're thoughts only and she never once acted upon them.

She souls like another child preferably a boy but is concerned of her mental state at present. DW is 38 and DH is 41 so time really isn't on our side. DE has normal cycles. DW however hasn't swayed to any great depth. Just cut out yes and replaced with lemon water, not a salt lover and food is usually bland to be honest. She does eat breakfast daily and red meat now and again. No weight training, but prefers jogging and has a constant issue with her weight! She has no sex drive. I guess all things consider this looks more pink than blue.

unfortunately, I can't get her to change. DH has cut out his CV workouts and has started lifting heavy weights, takes zinc and a conception pill. Has luke warm showers twice a week, wears boxers and has started praying to LOl
    God!

should we dtd 3 attempts around ovulation and see what happens, we would like a boy but I guess there's not much else to do, if DE not willing to change her diet ...

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should seek additional help to get yourself well before you consider having another child. I don't think you are in any state to care for a newborn given what you describe here. This forum cannot provide the proper medical assistance you need. Please seek out services of a medical professional.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums