Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I even bother worrying about time of the year to conceive??

I'm reading that more boys are born in summer months, being conceived in winter. I wanted to start ttc in march/april, making my child a December/January baby. I conceived my daughter in the summer, making her an April baby.

I guess my question is should I even bother worrying about this? I sound stupid lol, I just want to up my odds as much as possible.

Thanks in advance

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there,

Im ttc #4 after three beautiful girls. My two oldest were conceived in the fall and are late June Babies (edd -early July). My youngest daughter was conceived in March and was born December. I hear winter conception babies were usually boys. Im pretty much doing everything in the book from the diet to the season, chinese calendar to the lunar phase and supplements. Lets see if it works.

Good Luck!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, my 2DD's were conceived in the winter (dec and jan) and were born sept and October. This time I conceived beginning sept and due end of may with my little boy. I think if I had of conceived same time my daughters were I would of had another girl. But it's what you believe in and is right for you? I'm not sure what the supposed months are for trying to conceive boys so I can't really help with that. Sorry. But good luck an I hope you get your boy.
    BFP 18/9/2013 its a beautiful baby boy thank you gender dreaming!! My family is now complete

My successful sway
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, thanks for your input. My Dad was born in March, meaning he was conceived in the summer, and idk I'm starting to feel like I'm a nutcase for even asking this question because boys are born every month of the year, lol.

Anyone else have any advice? Atomic?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can totally incorporate this into your sway, lots of ladies have! There is real science behind it...IMO it would be a small part of your sway, we are seeing best results with diet. GL!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DD1 was conceived in April, DD2 was conceived in Sept and DS was conceived in March. Where I live it starts to warm up in April and stays pretty warm until end of Sept early Oct

2007 2008 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it is something that is effortless and if you are in the N. Hemi (further north you are, the more it may help) we are coming up on those months anyway and heck, why NOT!

That having been said, I got my girl in the boy peak months and 2 boys in girl peak, so it's not a magic bullet (but then again, NOTHING is!!)

for anyone who is interested in reading the essay on this topic it is here:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...s-swaying.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rubygem View Post
    Ok, thanks for your input. My Dad was born in March, meaning he was conceived in the summer, and idk I'm starting to feel like I'm a nutcase for even asking this question because boys are born every month of the year, lol.

Anyone else have any advice? Atomic?
    Yes, both boys and girls are born/conceived every month of the year. I have a full explanation with links to the studies in that link I posted there. This was a small but statistically significant variation that seemed to hold true year after year - not 100% or anything close to it, but ANYTHING that seems to make a difference in gender ratio needs to be taken seriously. These studies were done by a real researcher and involved a large sample group of (human) ladies doing nothing else to sway gender, so they are a lot more reliable than some of the stuff that people take as gospel truth when swaying.

I think that if you can swing it, incorporating the months into your sway is only going to help you. No magic bullet but nothing is.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I think it is something that is effortless and if you are in the N. Hemi (further north you are, the more it may help) we are coming up on those months anyway and heck, why NOT!

That having been said, I got my girl in the boy peak months and 2 boys in girl peak, so it's not a magic bullet (but then again, NOTHING is!!)

for anyone who is interested in reading the essay on this topic it is here:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...s-swaying.html

Ok. So according to this, ttc in March would NOT be best for ttc a boy? Although, I live in Canada, so it will most likely still be cold here in March, which according to ions is a good time?

Ah this is all so confusing. Lol

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ions don't work and I need an essay on that. Please don't base a sway decision on ions.

TTC March, according to the science we have, is not best for TTC a boy. BUT that hiaving been said, I got two boys in March in Spokane Wa (cold and snowy and not too far from Canada) so just goes to show thta none of this is a magic bullet. I would hate to see you guys postpone THAT long - while I can see possibly waiting out Mar-May, I would not wait till Sept-Nov. Not for something like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast