Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I also babysit my 14 month old niece 5 days a week, well I did up until Friday when her mummy went on maternity leave we miss her already!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a SAHM (leaves me too much time to obsess over having a baby boy ) I'm trying to preschool my 4 1/2 yr old DD and potty train my 23 month old DD. Lots of work! lol
    2006 2009 2012

Looking to add another to our family!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I work as a nurse in a Critical Care department on a part time basis. I work weekends and nights. But my full-time job is my kids and I am lucky enough to spend 90% of my time with them in the week. I went back to work 6 months after having DS1 and DS2, but 11 months after DS3 when maternity pay was improved in the UK.

I love the fact that I can take and fetch my children from school most days and am able to watch school play, sports days etc. DH has a good job, allowing me to work part-time. I have considered being a 100% SAHM, but that would mean losing my career, so I think now I have the best of both worlds!!
    7, 5, 2, 02/12/11

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im a SAHM, but recently went back to work on sat only for 4 hrs. im an OT in a nursing home. i want to be a full time sahm but i need to work a little bit at a time to keep my licensure. i also love my other job (as an OT) and plan on going back full time when all the kids are grown and dont need me as much :-(
    but for now i love my job as a SAHM.
    we do ok with money but no fancy vaca's here! all the same, i d rather watch my kids grow.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm SAHM with two girls, I just love being at home, watching my kids grow, the late mornings, late nights, cooking, snacking, tv, internet, shopping, I don't miss work ONNEEE bit! I'm making the most of it while I can before I complete my family and have to go back eventually. I hate early mornings and I pity my husband when he struggles to wake up to go to work but I love taking up the whole bed when he leaves hehehehe! I'd love to find something part time, but still waiting for my youngest (18 months) to grow some more before I introduce her into part time nursery. She's very much mummys girl and loves to be loved so she needs more time. My eldest who is 34 months is a giggly smiley bundle of happiness to loves going part time nursery and playing with her friends.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    I hate early mornings and I pity my husband when he struggles to wake up to go to work but I love taking up the whole bed when he leaves hehehehe!

DITTO! love taking over his pillow too

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by begonia View Post
    Oh it sure seems like it, can't believe you do all of this on a totally volunteer basis ... thank you!
    You're very welcome! I have a lot of fun doing it so it's actually my pleasure!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love reading about everyone else! I am a SAHM as well. I started staying home when DD#1 was born 7 years ago (my how time flies!). I was always very driven, career-oriented and came from a 2 working parent home. I never even dreamed of staying at home, it was not even an option in my mind. But there I was pregnant, with a very successful career, making more money than DH and knowing that there was no way I could go back to work after DD was born. My parents and everyone around me though I was nuts for leaving my career... but by now they've come around So I've been at home ever since and DH's career has taken off so I don't have to worry about going back any time soon (thank you God!).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123