Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WHy can't you mix flax and EPO?? I hadn't heard that.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes to do with the hormones.. just found an old thread on IG suggesting to take epo AF -O then swapping to Flax during the TWW?
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Sometimes to do with the hormones.. just found an old thread on IG suggesting to take epo AF -O then swapping to Flax during the TWW?
    Okay, but you won't die or anything? I swear the IG diet says to take both, but maybe I am not remembering correctly. Well, I guess I would prefer the EPO then because it increases CM, right?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, I had not heard that you couldn't take them together. I thought I printed something out from IG that said you could take them together. EPO didn't seem to do that much for me but the flaxseed oil made my CM freaking explode.
    Tiffany

DH June 2005
    DD Oct 2008
    DS May 2012
    Thank you gender dreaming!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL! You definitely won't die. All I know for sure is that you can't take EPO in the 2ww, ONLY af-o. I googled around a bit and the trusty old internet suggests some people do take both together. And it appears they are still living to tell about it online :-) That said I'd just pick one to try at a time to see how it works for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Okay, but you won't die or anything? I swear the IG diet says to take both, but maybe I am not remembering correctly. Well, I guess I would prefer the EPO then because it increases CM, right?
    Nah you won't die

I'm going for the epo too.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm. Interesting thread!

I hadn't heard that about flax and EPO together. It ~may~ ahve to do with keeping a balance of Omega 6 and Omega 3 because EPO has omega 6 and fish oil and flax are Omega 3.

Omega 3's are considered better for health and actually interfere with the workings of the Omega 6 oils, so if the EPO is doing something specific for fertility, you may not WANT to have too much Omega 3 because it could potentially interfere with the benefits of the Omega 6. (This is super complex and not even doctors understand what is best or how it all works.)

That having been said, I sure didn't find any dire warnings about taking them together anywhere online and I've seen some blends where both Omega 6 and Omega 3 were there in the same pill together in the proper proportions.http://www.swansonvitamins.com/CRL27...FQkLbAodED6JXg

One interesting thing I read suggested taking EPO from AF-O and then flaxseed from O-AF because EPO isn't safe during early pg and also because EPO is more estrogenizing while the flaxseed allows the progesterone to take over while still proviging the boy-friendly fatty acids. I actually think that's a pretty smart idea so this might be something that some people want to look into, esp. if you don't get a BFP hte first month, you'll still be reaping benefits of essential fatty acids throughout your cycle.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12