Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

So bummed out right now....

I haven't posted on here much as I have been really busy and haven't had much to say either as so many other deserving ladies are getting their bfps and I am still trying after 1yr+ and it's hurts a little to see all the bfps and such. Little vent over, back to the subject. I am really bummed out right now. This is my last cycle month before I start clomid to bring on earlier ovulation, and of course what happens, I get a freaking cold. Everyone in my house is sick. I cannot catch a break. I am miserable because I don't want to take anything to dry up my nose because it will dry up my ewcm. Also, of course being sick sways pink. I am about 3 days away from ovulation and I don't see myself getting much better by then. I don't want to skip this cycle because I want to keep trying, but I just can't catch a break. Anyway I see it I will sway pink, whether its this month with sickness or the next few months with clomid. Anyone have any encouraging words or suggestions, please throw them my way.
    2010 2011

one day &

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would skip this cycle. Can you consider delaying clomid another cycle? I am not sure how clomid sways.

I know you would want your best going into a sway. I had a good sway with my second daughter (though an opposite) and just had a great sway and ended mc, but I didn't want to feel any regrets. You won't want to either. Hang in there!
    TTC Blue!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Clomid sways pink! I say go for it! Eat Well!get Well! Not getting pg is no boy!
    Do the best you can. You never know. But if you think you couldn't deal with a girl if you were sick then put it on hold. But clomid also sways pink.
    Just try to eat enough! So your body doesn't think its starving and needing lots for getting better.

Good luck
    Last edited by sweetdream; February 28th, 2014 at 04:29 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My RE wants me to start clomid to bring ovulation earlier than day 19-21 of my cycle. Obviously I can do what I want, but I have been TTC for a year plus with ov days 19-21, so something needs to be done. If I skip this cycle, there's still no guarantee that next cycle I won't get sick as well. Dh has also stopped taking one of his antidepressants which was causing bd frequency issues and he needs to go back on them as soon as we get pg. I appreciate your reply and suggestion though STS.
    2010 2011

one day &

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I understand. I especially understand since my mc has set me back about 6 months, so time is of essence. If you and esp DH don't have a fever, it might be ok. Colds can be mild or extreme. I know lots of boys conceived on clomid, so that should be of help!
    TTC Blue!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Neither of us are running a fever, just the runny/stuffy nose and cough that has us all sick. If I had the "time" to wait I would but I really don't. The longer I am "swaying" the less enthusiastic about it I am and I just really want to be pg. I know at the end of the day only God has control of the outcome and what is meant to be will be. Dh and I are almost exhausted with ttc and that's not a good thing. We have been going at this for more than a year and it's starting to take a toll on everyday life. The longer it takes, the less on board dh is and then I start second guessing things myself. Like I mentioned before, under the guidance of his dr, stopped one of his antidepressants which was causing some problems with frequency of sex. Dh is not doing well without this med, but he is willing to stay off of it until we fall pg, even after I have strongly urged him to go back on it.

It just seems that every month there is some sort of roadblock that ruins my sway and possible chance at a son and it's just so discouraging.

Thanks for the responses ladies!
    2010 2011

one day &

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the same issues. There is always something going on. That seems to mess with the sway! So I hope that if this is the best I can do it's enough.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    this is one of those situations where I really just honestly cannot say what to do. I can see wisdom in waiting and also in TTC. For all we know, you may be sick AND on Clomid next month!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry girl, I totally feel your pain, as usual.

This past month I was rocking along ready to DTD near ovulation and I got a cold with horrible symptoms. On o-1 I was sneezing and watering eyes so much I could hardly see. I had a big exam to take that morning so I took zyrtec even though I KNEW it would affect my ewcm. When we DTD that night I used lots of pre-seed and hoped. I think I did get prego but miscarried and of course, no clue of the gender.

I completely relate to the Dh anti-depressant thing too, we have to do the same thing and its a bear! DH goes off a/d meds for the few days leaving up to Ovulation and then gets back on. Not good from a medical stand point but even with that he has a hard time DTD more than 2 days in a row.

I think Pearl and her DH were sick when she DTD for her boy and it still worked.

Don't believe that clomid ONLY sways girl, it can sway either. My mom had 2 girl pregnancies and 2 boy prengancies (1 singleton and 1 set of twins) from clomid.

I have debated if I should TTC in March because of a few strong girl sway factors but both of us are at a point where we should probably take what we can get as far as opportunities. I have to skip TTC in Apr/May/June because of school so I need to grab this chance if I have it. I know of MANY boys born in Dec.

I think you should eat lot of healthy food, maybe soups and veggies, even if you don't feel like it. Use pre-seed generously, prop hips after DTD, drink coconut water, etc. We are going to get bitter and angry with ourselves if we don't take the chance when we have it. And all this stress is great for our T levels!!!

Big hugs mama!

My Gender Dreaming