Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck hi ladies, introducing myself...

Hi everyone.
    my name is Kristen. Im a mom to 4 wonderful daughters...15, 10, 5 & 2. I want a son so badly as im sure you all can relate my dh and I have my youngest daughter together...he has 2 boys from a previous relationship (I thought for sure ours was going to be a boy too lol)

So I recently got my iud removed and we are ready to start trying.
    I've been eating the he diet for about 3 weeks. Tons of lemon water, bananas and meat...this is all a huge change for me....I had a very crappy diet before...candy sweets junk food, very little red meat or veggies & fruits. Ive been drinking abiut a 1/2 bottle of green juice from bolthouse farms a day..it has wheatgrass and green tea i think its perfect for a blue sway & also drinking v-8....dh is also eating & drinking the same as me. Not as much & his diet was pretty good to start with.

I've been taking a prenatal & fish oil vitamin...I know I need to grab some folic acid to add also. Dh is taking fish oil cod liver oil & a multi vitamin. I plan on using preseed while bd and bd probably each day for 3 days as soon as I get the + on the opk.

I honestly think this is a great month for a boy for me because it is opposite of the time I got my girls. Lol...I know it sounds crazy but I got 2 daughters conceived in September and 2 daughters conceived in november....so maybe just maybe lol idk but it cant hurt right.

We are going to start this month which will only be about 4/5 weeks on the diet so that makes me alittle nervous but im at a pretty healthy weight 5' 4" and 145lbs I haven't lost any weight in the last few months I've actually gained so I think that'll help my sway.

Im open to any and all suggestions, comments ....anything at all...this will definitely be our last and id love a son of my own. Im excited to get to know all of you. I've already learned so much in the short time I've been reading everyone's posts..thanks very much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, what you're doing sounds good. Definitely start taking some folic acid. We recommend at least 6 weeks on the diet and I would try and incorporate some weight training into your sway. Best of luck

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You have come to the right place! Welcome!! Sounds like you are on track to have a great sway.
    Thanks for posting about the months you conceived your DDs because some of us (yes, me) worry that certain months sway girl and others sway boy but your DDs don't fit that idea so, woohoo!
    Here's to a great sway for both of us!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies for the fast replies Yes I actually just picked up the folic acid I've been doing some squats and leg lifts...toning type exercises...I don't own any weights ti lift..lol but im constantly picking up & carrying my little ones around.
    Adia....yes i was actually worried when i read somewhere that march is a "girl" month but then i thought welpp not for me haha! Plus not that i buy much into it (even though its right for all my daughters) the chinese gender chart says this march & april will be boy months for me.

So I wouldn't worry much about the month as much as what your eating and your lifestyle
    And YES!!! Here's to good sways for both of us!!! If you have any questions about conceiving my girls feel free to ask although I was not actively ttc 2 of them. & im sending massive pink dust YOUR way hahaha!!! Lord knows I've got plenty!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi wishing welcome to a fellow blue swayee xx diet looking good hope this is our blue year x

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    Plus-size SAHM of 2 c-section babies DD1 Aug '09; DD2 Dec '11 chemical May 2014
    WTT for no. 3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and hope you get your boy! My sons were conceived when I was taking prenatals, dha, iron, and folic acid when ttc and I didn't even know that swayed! Blue dust to you!
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    Welcome, what you're doing sounds good. Definitely start taking some folic acid. We recommend at least 6 weeks on the diet and I would try and incorporate some weight training into your sway. Best of luck
    Yes, this!

Also, always eat protein and carbs together to keep your blood sugar even. I think this is hugely important!

Good luck getting your boy. I would read as many of the essays as you can--tons of great info on here!!
    Last edited by Hobbermittens; March 3rd, 2014 at 05:05 PM.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wishing&hopingforblue View Post
    Thanks ladies for the fast replies Yes I actually just picked up the folic acid I've been doing some squats and leg lifts...toning type exercises...I don't own any weights ti lift..lol but im constantly picking up & carrying my little ones around.
    Adia....yes i was actually worried when i read somewhere that march is a "girl" month but then i thought welpp not for me haha! Plus not that i buy much into it (even though its right for all my daughters) the chinese gender chart says this march & april will be boy months for me.

So I wouldn't worry much about the month as much as what your eating and your lifestyle
    And YES!!! Here's to good sways for both of us!!! If you have any questions about conceiving my girls feel free to ask although I was not actively ttc 2 of them. & im sending massive pink dust YOUR way hahaha!!! Lord knows I've got plenty!!
    Oh, honey, that is so sweet of you but I manufacture girls without effort too, so throw that dust at the pink swayers, they want all we can send them!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Adia View Post
    Oh, honey, that is so sweet of you but I manufacture girls without effort too, so throw that dust at the pink swayers, they want all we can send them!
    I'll take it all!
    praying and swaying

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Adia View Post
    Ohhh yes...I see that now you are in the same boat as me...lol! Here's to us getting our boys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast