Thread: ACV

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

ACV

is there a limit on how long to drink acv? like af-o or can we drink it always? and should we stop after confirmed O or confirmed BFP?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not 100% sure in regards to swaying but ACV is VERY good for you and I have a TBLSP of it whenever I feel like I'm getting a UTI and have a yeast infection...so I would say you could have it for as long as you wanted AS will know!!
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    I'm not 100% sure in regards to swaying but ACV is VERY good for you and I have a TBLSP of it whenever I feel like I'm getting a UTI and have a yeast infection...so I would say you could have it for as long as you wanted AS will know!!
    I was going to say the exact same thing! It is safe in moderate quantities (like a TBS a day) anytime; loads of people (including DH's grandparents) take it every day. But I wouldn't go with a swaying quantity for months on end.

FWIW I did 2TBS, 2x a day AF-O for my sway. But I put it in juice not water.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was going to ask this exact question somewhere about ACV during pregnancy- the good kind is unpasteurized, and that would indicate a pregnancy no-no, but vinegar itself is an anti-fungal, anti-bacterial anti-viral, so really the chance of it harboring some dangerous something seems so remote.
    Its very good for you and seems like such a great health food for pregnancy esp considering heartburn, etc which it is also a remedy for... atomic?
    and my HT

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    anyone know if youre to drink it with meals or before after...??? whats the most effective?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gizmo I would *think* it wouldn't matter so long as you took it right around the same time, whether before, after, or during. I've been typically taking mine after, b/c in my mind, if your body starts digesting your food first then it is already primed to keep on breaking down the vitamins that follow the meal. I could be totally, completely off base though

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ACV is safe during pg as long as you use the pasteurized kind.

I think it's best to take it after eating because it can upset your stomach when taken on an empty stomach.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ