Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How Long Until Supps Kicked In?

I'm just curious how long it took for some of you to see the side effects from your supplements and diet kick in?? I'm only one week into this... I think I'm getting a little antsy My pH is really low (4-5 range) so I have a lot of work ahead of me in the next two months!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    STBS, I think it is going to depend on the person and the supp. I took EPO, and it took 2 or 3 cycles for me to really start seeing more EWCM from that. I know many ladies had EWCM success with fish oil alone. I took fish oil but didn't think it did much for me.

The one supp I only tried for a handful of days and decided it wasn't for me was L'arginine ... it messed with my cycle so I dropped it pretty quickly.

I also did the diet for roughly 9 months, but never managed to get my pH higher than a flat 6 around O. I'm not worried about pH so much though. I think there's much better evidence behind diet, especially sodium.

I know some ladies did have great success raising pH though so FX you're one of them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Took me at least a good 8-12 weeks!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by soontobesix View Post
    I'm just curious how long it took for some of you to see the side effects from your supplements and diet kick in?? I'm only one week into this... I think I'm getting a little antsy My pH is really low (4-5 range) so I have a lot of work ahead of me in the next two months!
    You know, your pH will be in the 4-5 range EXCEPT at ovulation. You need to test when you have EWCM at ovulation to truly know what your pH is.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ