Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zivic - goodluck with your attempt tonight FX!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekymoo View Post
    Awwww You guys sound like a loverly couple FX he is right !

Two more sticks to add to that photo I uploaded to the end of the june thread......AND both negative.....perhaps tomorrow?? On the plus side I am getting some good CM today
    I had thought about doing the table thing and sticking the OPKs down as well. I've got a whole row of them in my bathroom. I just love seeing that positive OPK!
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I had thought about doing the table thing and sticking the OPKs down as well. I've got a whole row of them in my bathroom. I just love seeing that positive OPK!
    YES Bec only one thing beats a double line on an OPK and thats one on a pregnancy test! I must say I can't believe how anxious I feel - I think I will be doing a manic happy dance like TTC5 did when she got her positive OPK.
    I definately think the table gave me good info- Although the jokes on me-. as It is NOT working anything like the last three months this month Ahhh the best laid plans......

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cheeky, yep yep totally agree. I still have the first HPTs I did with both my girls. Can't bring myself to get rid of them. Hopefully you'll get a positive soon so you can do your little victory dance
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Awww, thanks guys
    TTC 5 you're so lucky you are both young, you know how it's going to look tonight? C'mon, I know it's not weekend
    OMG ZB this cracked me up!!!! FX this is your month lady, good luck tonight!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Cheeky, yep yep totally agree. I still have the first HPTs I did with both my girls. Can't bring myself to get rid of them. Hopefully you'll get a positive soon so you can do your little victory dance
    Oh ME TOO!!! LOL! And I saved this one! I can't believe the lines are still there, I thought surely they would have faded by now.

FX that surge comes soon Cheeky! Just keep at those headstands and apricots, LOL!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi gals - I am popping in for a minute here. Honor is super fussy in the evenings, which is when I usually checked in on the forums. Going to try and pop in sometime in the mornings (her best time) to keep up w/ personals because I miss cheering everyone on!

Aside from evening fussies things are going really well for us and I am still so in love with my newest little lady!

TTC5 can you update my listing for me?

Skrimpy
    Swayer in waiting
    TTC DC # 6
    I am continuing a pg diet while nursing my DD - starting to tailor it to boy diet but still keeping in dairy. I've started up a few breastfeeding-safe supplements: Prenatal, Folic Acid, Fish Oil, B-complex, plus extra B6 and B12. Doing the B's to help keep postpartum depression at bay since I struggled w/ prenatal depression/GD. Also doing Vit. D and Iodine supps a couple of times a week. DH is about to start a very primal/paleo diet to try and lose weight but I will keep up a moderate carb intake. Going to start some strength training when my midwife gives the go-ahead! Hopefully will shed extra baby lbs and build some muscle by the time my cycles resume - will chart & add more supps at that point
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tink for food recs I ate at least 2 of these a day, packed with sodium/potassium and a decent amount of protein. I loved them! http://www.ballparkfranks.com/franks-turkey-franks

Also dried fruit + nuts is excellent. And beef jerky is another good protein + sodium snack to have with dried fruit. I grew to love v8 hot and spicy, buy the low sodium and just add a ton of salt. Hmmm, oh I ate cereal with whole milk every night, too. And lots of fruits and veg, obvi potato, banana, tomato, but also avocado is great IMO for ttc boy with the fat/potassium. For breakfast I usually ate eggs, bacon, and fruit salad.

So there's some ideas to get you started ...

Last night we were laying in bed and my DH was like, do you think there's any chance this one could be a boy? I felt so sad for him, in a way, because I know he wants a son so badly but doesn't think it is possible for us. He said that's why he wants to wait til delivery too. It's the first time he has admitted all of that. Anyhow, I don't know if I'm just protecting myself or it truly is intuition but my gut tells me it is another girl. That said I was sure DD2 was a boy so I've been wrong before ... here's hoping I'm wrong again, I would love for DH to have a son. And this is for sure our last baby so we're either getting a son now or never.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC5 your DH is a total doll for saying that!!

My DH gets excited about me being pg bc my boobs get big, LOL! I'm normally an a-cup and get up to a C, so it's big fun for him .... until I start lactating

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok just read the last few posts in the June thread and about peed a little myself seeing all of your OPK's cheeky!!!! That is AWESOME!!!!

Babydes FX that little one is nestled in and healthy in your scan! Can't wait to hear about it! Seeing them for the first time is so precious

Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast