Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My pH went Up!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My pH went Up!!

When I started this swaying process approximately 4 weeks ago, I couldn't get my pH to break a 5 on my Hanna meter. It was so frustrating (but also confirmed why I've had three girls!). So I've tested twice in the last week and both times my pH was 6.75 and 6.80! I know it's not "boy range" yet but that is a huge jump for me! I even calibrated my tester right afterwards to make sure it was reading it all correctly and it was! That means that something in my sway is working.

When I started all of this, I made a dramatic change in my diet... I'm doing high potassium/high sodium, red meat at least twice a day (I used to have practically none), very little calcium (absolutely no dairy), and higher on the calorie side. I drink probably 75-80 oz of lemon water a day. The supplements I added are a prenatal (no calcium), potassium (99 mg) 1xday, 800 mg FA, and 500 mg l-arginine.

The good news is my pH went up, the bad news is that my typically plentiful EWCM was completely absent this month I'm pretty sure it's the l-arg so I'm ditching that and replacign it with fish oil. I'm praying the diet and lemon water is what's upping my pH.

There has been a lot of discussion on here lately about l-arg and EWCM... just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. Also thought I'd let you all know that I think all the ladies are absolutely right when they say the diet is the biggest sway factor At least I think it was for my pH.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wonderful and imo I think you are in boy range now!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great stuff! Happy things are working for you, and so quickly!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You have great PH for sure it's good enough for a boy!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think thats awesome about your PH! and i agree with teh l-arhinine. then should NO one take it? if almost everyone is expereincing the same thing. the only thing im wondering is, is teh l-arg increasing are T but decreases EWCM so take something else to counter the side effects of l-arg? i just wouldnt want to take all these things, personally, esply if i naturally produce it. does this mean that in women that notice decreased T from l-arg already have enough T? tho i know that ts teh estrogen thatproduces the ewcm right?

i am also agreeing with you about diet anbd starting to think that maybe by diet and exerciese only i can riase my T (or some zinc and a LITTLE gelatin (1x/day) ) and keep my natural ewcm. it make sme mad bc i wa sable to predict my O without all these supps but i know some of these supps are useful...maybe just not fo rme. otherwise id just be taking prenatal, dha (fish oil), and possibly zinc.
    ill be starting the diet in a week or two ill post my diet and exercise and supps plan for you guys....

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo77 View Post
    i think thats awesome about your PH! and i agree with teh l-arhinine. then should NO one take it? if almost everyone is expereincing the same thing. the only thing im wondering is, is teh l-arg increasing are T but decreases EWCM so take something else to counter the side effects of l-arg? i just wouldnt want to take all these things, personally, esply if i naturally produce it. does this mean that in women that notice decreased T from l-arg already have enough T? tho i know that ts teh estrogen thatproduces the ewcm right?

i am also agreeing with you about diet anbd starting to think that maybe by diet and exerciese only i can riase my T (or some zinc and a LITTLE gelatin (1x/day) ) and keep my natural ewcm. it make sme mad bc i wa sable to predict my O without all these supps but i know some of these supps are useful...maybe just not fo rme. otherwise id just be taking prenatal, dha (fish oil), and possibly zinc.
    ill be starting the diet in a week or two ill post my diet and exercise and supps plan for you guys....
    When you start your sway, I'd be very interested in seeing it. I'm always curious what you other ladies are doing.

I think I'm in agreement with you and I'm going to try to do this as naturally as possible... diet seems to have worked for me and I view lemon water as very natural so I'm keeping that up. I know my body well and I don't really want to upset it's natural state too much, thus interfering with my ability to predict ovulation at all. Hmmmm... it's such a puzzle!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by soontobesix View Post
    When you start your sway, I'd be very interested in seeing it. I'm always curious what you other ladies are doing.

I think I'm in agreement with you and I'm going to try to do this as naturally as possible... diet seems to have worked for me and I view lemon water as very natural so I'm keeping that up. I know my body well and I don't really want to upset it's natural state too much, thus interfering with my ability to predict ovulation at all. Hmmmm... it's such a puzzle!
    i think the prediction of the O is the most frustrating part. and for me one of the most impt even tho they say timing is the least impt. but i just have to try it all hard core first you know. i agree with you about natural state....

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I started this swaying process approximately 4 weeks ago, I couldn't get my pH to break a 5 on my Hanna meter. It was so frustrating (but also confirmed why I've had three girls!). So I've tested twice in the last week and both times my pH was 6.75 and 6.80! I know it's not "boy range" yet but that is a huge jump for me! I even calibrated my tester right afterwards to make sure it was reading it all correctly and it was! That means that something in my sway is working.

When I started all of this, I made a dramatic change in my diet... I'm doing high potassium/high sodium, red meat at least twice a day (I used to have practically none), very little calcium (absolutely no dairy), and higher on the calorie side. I drink probably 75-80 oz of lemon water a day. The supplements I added are a prenatal (no calcium), potassium (99 mg) 1xday, 800 mg FA, and 500 mg l-arginine.

The good news is my pH went up, the bad news is that my typically plentiful EWCM was completely absent this month I'm pretty sure it's the l-arg so I'm ditching that and replacign it with fish oil. I'm praying the diet and lemon water is what's upping my pH.

There has been a lot of discussion on here lately about l-arg and EWCM... just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. Also thought I'd let you all know that I think all the ladies are absolutely right when they say the diet is the biggest sway factor At least I think it was for my pH.
    That is super good news and my pH is naturally a 6 and you see the results!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo77 View Post

What I would suspect is that there is some component in the l-arg (or that you are coincidentally starting at the same time as the l-arg, like high protein or high sodium) that is drying up the CM even though it is also raising testosterone. Maybe it's reducing estrogen, or maybe it's affecting some other part of the process. It may very well be that this is temporary so I had started that other thread to see. The problem is that we just don't know at this stage of the game. We do what we think is best.

I def. like your idea of taking something to counteract the effects of the arginine, like fish oil. Might be the best of both worlds. I would say possibly arg plus robitussin makes some sense.

I am in total agreement with you on the diet/exercise idea. I think THAT is the way to go for raising testosterone and upping fertility. All the supps and BSD and gelatine, I could really do without you guys taking those because I don't think they're necessary and also because they may (and prob. DO) have side effects that we don't even understand yet.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lemon water totally natural! As are ACV, green tea, and even fish oil to a certain extent. BSD - not so much!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast