Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm preparing for a change! Have any of you started your supplements yet? If so, which ones?
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC BLUE in October?

Janamomof3girls i started taking folic acid vitamin b12since may and also taking vitamin d 1000iu i ll start fish oil from august hopefully
    I personally think taking alot of vitamins for long time can also harm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Auzair; July 7th, 2014 at 05:47 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm thinking that may be true. I haven't taken any yet. Are you following the HE diet?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Janamomof3girls View Post
    I'm thinking that may be true. I haven't taken any yet. Are you following the HE diet?
    I m following HE diet n french gender diet fingers crossed let c what how it work i have read alot about high calorie intake at conception results in boy pregnancy so i think we shud eat more more n more

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jana i m taking folic acid coz i had a miscarriage last year that time i was on folate supplements coz i was deficent now i want to keep my folic acid levels up to avoid any miscarriage or birth defects as vitamin b12 helps in absorbtion of folic acid so i m taking it with FA. N vitamin d is prescribed by doc.folic acid n vitamin b12 are water soluble vitamins thats y they cant harm

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds like a good plan. I'm not used to eating high calories on a daily basis so that's why I'm thinking of doing the diet six weeks ahead. I should go and get the folic acid. I might do that in the morning. Also, I read that October is a great month to conceive a boy. I didn't know that until today. Although, I was conceived in October and so was my mom and her 2 sisters LOL!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC BLUE in October?

Yes thats a good idea to have folic scid from now n yes i have also read oct is boy month as far as we are taking high calorie diet.after researching a bit in my eyes diet is basic factor.lolxxx just want to tell my husband n his 4 male cousins were concieved in oct all we can do is to try our best to raise odds of our desired gender n all that happens is God's willing
    How about you ?? Is this ur first sway?? Or u tried shettles method or something before ??

Last edited by Auzair; July 8th, 2014 at 04:55 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is my first sway. I didn't plan my other children. My DD1 was conceived when I was 19 and my other girls were conceived when I didn't go pick up my birth Control. This will be my only planned baby. I never thought I would have 4 children. I only wanted one. I was always more of a career oriented person. They have changed my mind! I was never surprised that they were girls. I instinctively knew. I didn't have gender disappointment with any of them. I know my husband was a little disappointed with the DD3 but he got over it very quickly. We just adore our girls. All 3 girls look just like their daddy and he is very proud of that. We actually make great girl parents. My younger brother found out that his first baby was a boy when my DD3 was 8 months old. I was very envious. I couldn't believe I felt that way. I secretly cried! It showed me that I did long for a son. My husband recently got a promotion at his job and we moved into a big 4 bedroom house. I decided to give it one more try. I started researching and I found this sight. If I have another girl after this sway, than I know that I was only meant to be a girl mom. Which is fine because our girls are AMAZING! I would be thrilled to have a son of my own and have the opportunity to raise both genders. What about you? How many children do you have? Is this your first sway?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC BLUE in October?

Jana u gave me confidence by telling ur story i m in my mid 20's n have a little 2yr old girl i just simply love her i want to have one or two sons to complete my family earlier when my daughter was born after that i started researching about boy conception then i came to know about shettles method on many sites like babycentre my last mc was not a planned baby.this year my daughter became 2 then i started researching keenly n came to know it is no longer reliable,after that i found researches about diet n gender n started following it i have read diff sites but atomic essays made a great sense to me n i decided to follow her
    I also read alot on babycentre about conception supplement Pregnacare conception (its a UK brand)mostly leads to boy pregnancy n i ll also take it the month i ll ttc
    Me n my husband heartly want to have sons but uf we get daughter we ll also welcome her.but i do pray alot to have boy may b twin boys

Last edited by Auzair; July 8th, 2014 at 05:49 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jana do u know which side sleeping favors boy(kind of old wives tale)????

Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast