Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love that we are in a similar situation. Thank you for sharing. Left side is for boys!!!
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies,
    I started my supplements about 16 days ago and I feel great. I'm taking folic acid, multivitamin, fish oil, vitamin D, wheat grass tablets and green tea. I never drank green tea before and I'm totally addicted to it. My husband and I plan on ttc a boy this October and we have a spoiled soon to be four year old princess. I want to start my diet hardcore 8 weeks prior to our attempt but I've been exercising a lot more and eating better now. I am nervous to sway, I feel confident most of the time but I have a fear of disappointment. How are you ladies feeling?
    Mommy to 2010 and ttc this year!
    BFP October 26th 2014

for a boy!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC BLUE in October?

Beckmom89 sometimes when i read successful sways my hopes increase n i get confidence that my sway ll defintely work but as soon as i read just a single failed sway i start thinking what ll happen if sway failed,this is human nature so b positive n positive things ll happen God ll give us what we deserve do ur best to increase odds of boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies - I jut signed up for a plan and am going to TTC October I think. I'm really not looking forward to the HE diet - I'm very controlled about my weight and it sounds really fattening. I know this is just not important at all - but it is going to affect my mood a lot to gain weight. Obviously the sway matters more, but I don't look forward to piling on pounds I just lost after having my daughter. I'm hoping there might be some way round it... Probably not. High cal does sound pretty essential. Ugh.
    Are you all taking pregnacare (prenatal) vitamins now? I think one of you said they sway blue. I have some, but I won't take anything without Atomic's advice.

Very best of luck to you all.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckMom89 View Post
    Hey ladies,
    I started my supplements about 16 days ago and I feel great. I'm taking folic acid, multivitamin, fish oil, vitamin D, wheat grass tablets and green tea. I never drank green tea before and I'm totally addicted to it. My husband and I plan on ttc a boy this October and we have a spoiled soon to be four year old princess. I want to start my diet hardcore 8 weeks prior to our attempt but I've been exercising a lot more and eating better now. I am nervous to sway, I feel confident most of the time but I have a fear of disappointment. How are you ladies feeling?
    Your supplements sound great. I feel the same way as Auzair! I wish there was a "magic bullet" but there isn't. I hope all of us are successful sways. My grandmother and great grandmother both had 3 girls and a boy last so I know it can happen. But I don't want to get my hopes up too much.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tm29 View Post
    Hi ladies - I jut signed up for a plan and am going to TTC October I think. I'm really not looking forward to the HE diet - I'm very controlled about my weight and it sounds really fattening. I know this is just not important at all - but it is going to affect my mood a lot to gain weight. Obviously the sway matters more, but I don't look forward to piling on pounds I just lost after having my daughter. I'm hoping there might be some way round it... Probably not. High cal does sound pretty essential. Ugh.
    Are you all taking pregnacare (prenatal) vitamins now? I think one of you said they sway blue. I have some, but I won't take anything without Atomic's advice.

Yes i wrote here about pregnacare conception coz i read alot on babycentre about it i took atomic's advice aswell you better read that post i m not taking it right now as i have written above i ll only take it the month i ll ttc i personally don want to take alot ov vitamin for longtime

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tm29 View Post

I'm not looking forward to it either. I really hate gaining weight and eating too much but I'm going to do it anyway.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC BLUE in October?

Quote Originally Posted by Janamomof3girls View Post
    Your supplements sound great. I feel the same way as Auzair! I wish there was a "magic bullet" but there isn't. I hope all of us are successful sways. My grandmother and great grandmother both had 3 girls and a boy last so I know it can happen. But I don't want to get my hopes up too much.
    Jana i think we both r dealing with somewhat same situations lets hope for the best for all blue swayers i think we also need a good luck while swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a great feeling to have all of us moms supporting each other. Most moms I know have mixed gender children so it's nice to have others understanding me.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know a high calorie high nutrient diet may sway blue and that might affect my weight however with smart calories like fruits and vegetables and exercise maybe the weight gain doesn't have to be so bad. Just think in some of these fruit juices there are like 110 calories in a 8 oz cup. I'm losing some weight now before our attempt and my hardcore diet begins. I have a friend that is diabetic and just had a son. She eats every 1-2 hours, very nutrient dense, protein and complex carb diet, fruits and veggies, nuts, yogurt, lots of water, exercises and weighed 110 pounds, classic he diet. Her post pregnancy weight is 118! I think it's crucial to have the nutrients and know how to acquire them.
    Last edited by BeckMom89; July 9th, 2014 at 08:33 PM.
    Mommy to 2010 and ttc this year!
    BFP October 26th 2014

for a boy!

Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast