Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is very true beckmom89! I usually eat a high calorie meal with small portions! Except for dinner when I eat pig portions. I think I might lose about 10 pounds if possible before I start my HE diet. That way it'll be easier.
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you all bought personalized swaying plans? I've managed to access the 21 day sample blue diet and the 5 day diet, but I think there are other sources of information I'm not finding. Could any of you help me? I'd be so grateful.

It's good to hear this 'nutrient rich' / 'smart calorie' food talk - makes it sound less like you have to stuff yourself. I feel really confused about the role of exercise, too. I do high intensity interval running with some resistance circuits x3 per week and I feel fit and bouncy and more muscular than usual. I deliberately started the resistance circuits to increase testosterone and I've stopped doing long runs in exchange for intervals for just 25 mins. But now I have a feeling exercise can sway pink, even if it's intervals and weights... Can't wait to get my plan and resolve some of these questions. Any insights from you other blue swayers would be appreciated.
    Last edited by tm29; July 10th, 2014 at 11:53 AM. Reason: spelling

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Janamomof3girls View Post
    That is very true beckmom89! I usually eat a high calorie meal with small portions! Except for dinner when I eat pig portions. I think I might lose about 10 pounds if possible before I start my HE diet. That way it'll be easier.
    Would losing 10lbs make you underweight before you start the HE diet? Is that ok? I'm interested in your thinking here. One way I could handle all the HE weight gain is by getting underweight first, but I suspect that would increase acidity a lot and you wouldn't necessarily even it out to an optimal point with the HE. Or am I wrong? Hope so!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a HE shopping list for supplements also. It's in the same section as the 5 day sample plan. Also, there is a guide to understanding how to use the opks if you bought the bundle. Have you went through some of the essays that atomic wrote? They are in the free sections. 10lbs would not make me underweight. I would still be within average weight. I am about 5'4 and 137 lbs. I have a big boned frame so at this weight right now, I look smaller than someone else at my height and weight. I have read that Atomic says it's ok to lose weight before a blue sway but I'm not sure that she would want anyone to go underweight. You could ask atomic what she thinks but I have seen some successful sways where they have lost weight before starting the HE diet.
    Last edited by jmomof3girls; July 10th, 2014 at 12:33 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tm29 View Post
    Have you all bought personalized swaying plans? I've managed to access the 21 day sample blue diet and the 5 day diet, but I think there are other sources of information I'm not finding. Could any of you help me? I'd be so grateful.

It's good to hear this 'nutrient rich' / 'smart calorie' food talk - makes it sound less like you have to stuff yourself. I feel really confused about the role of exercise, too. I do high intensity interval running with some resistance circuits x3 per week and I feel fit and bouncy and more muscular than usual. I deliberately started the resistance circuits to increase testosterone and I've stopped doing long runs in exchange for intervals for just 25 mins. But now I have a feeling exercise can sway pink, even if it's intervals and weights... Can't wait to get my plan and resolve some of these questions. Any insights from you other blue swayers would be appreciated.
    No i hav'nt bought personalized plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks so much - I'm hopeless at navigating this site. I now cant find the 5 day plan either!!!

Giving up. It would be amazing if this package was all just emailed. I wonder if it can be...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a green box that says custom sway resources. There is a sub forum that says TTC blue resources. It's one of those threads

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    there is a new, green forum that appears to you and you can access it that way. WHen you get your plan there will be a link in it to the swaying resources as well.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi - are you all out there still? I'm getting my head round the HE diet and I'm ready to start my supplements. How long are you all planning to be on the diet before ttc? I'm thinking of doing the HE perfectly for 6 weeks but that may not be long enough...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello!! I have just bought my supps and began taking them today. Atomic says 6 weeks is great for the diet so that's when I will begin my diet too!! I guess we will all start around the same time!!

Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast