Uploads
    I ll start from august strick boy friendly diet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Dislikes Swaybaby disliked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello All, I am new to this.. Just to introduce myself. I have a beautiful 3 year old daughter and now me and my husband decided to go for another one. It would be nice to have one boy...So i am here to understand whether swaying will work....I finally lost my pregnancy weight and am back to my ideal weight. I am 5.4ft with 130 lbs..I have been reading so much that now i am confused as to which one to follow. Just in a nutshel I think- High Potassium, Sodium diet sways boy. I went to my OBGYN and after blood work she mentioned that my Viamin D levels are really low. She prescribed Vitamin D3 (1000). Does it sway blue?? I am not sure...Also which diet all are following. Can some one please share the boy diet...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!! Boy sways work about 75% of the time if you follow the advice from this site. Not sure about the other sites. Vitamin D does sway boy. There is also other supplements you can take for a boy sway. Are you a dream member? If so, you can have access to the HE (high everything) diet. That's the diet we use on this site. Good luck!!
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes according to atomic vitamin Dsways blue i m also prescribed vitamin D because of deficency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much. I will start on vitamin d today.a
    Also I heard about having Evening primrose tablets after periods till ovulation to increase cm. anyone used that with positive results??? Pottasium is suppose to sway boy too..

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Janamomof3girls View Post
    Hello!! I have just bought my supps and began taking them today. Atomic says 6 weeks is great for the diet so that's when I will begin my diet too!! I guess we will all start around the same time!!
    Hi Jana - are you planning on starting the HE diet 6 weeks before ttc? I'm trying to work out when I'll do it from. I'll be starting all the supps asap. I really wish you the best of luck. Are you excited? I am!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry - I think I missed your replies to this question further down the page. You already answered me. Yes I guess we will all be starting around the same time. I'm starting to get my head round it all now. I still find the idea of eating that much pretty hard, but I'm going to do lots of weights and intervals to increase my appetite.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tm29 View Post
    sorry - I think I missed your replies to this question further down the page. You already answered me. Yes I guess we will all be starting around the same time. I'm starting to get my head round it all now. I still find the idea of eating that much pretty hard, but I'm going to do lots of weights and intervals to increase my appetite.
    I'm feel the same way as you!!! I never eat that way or those types of food so it will be a big adjustment for me too! I am going to add exercise as part of my sway so I hope that helps!! We can do it!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tm29 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by newbee View Post
    Thank you so much. I will start on vitamin d today.a
    Also I heard about having Evening primrose tablets after periods till ovulation to increase cm. anyone used that with positive results??? Pottasium is suppose to sway boy too..
    Yes newbee Evening primrose oil gets good results for boy. Have you looked through the old sways? I would look through this site for as much info as possible. It is time consuming but you will learn a lot!! Potassium is best through diet. Eating foods with potassium. Taking too much potassium supplements is bad for health!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you do much for information!! I am planning to start the primrose tabs and vitamin D today.
    Any tabs for DH???

Page 5 of 88 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast