Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

boy diet length?

who came up with 6 weeks? some one on IG told me minimum 6 weeks maximum 6 mos (im assuming due to high sodium levels and potassium?)

id assume (like medicine) if you start a certain type of food, your body accepts it within a week or 2 of eating. so why 6 weeks? just curious

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure what Atomic's opinion is but I think 90 days so you are doing everything you can for the entire egg life cycle, which is 90 days. 6 weeks sounds like a random number to me.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6 weeks is believed to be long enough to change the ratios of minerals and pH in your blood. I doubt it was totally arbitrary, prob. based on some frog study out there somewhere LOL. The FGD recommended 2 1/2 months for some reason. 6 weeks is plenty of time to alter pH via diet and more than enough time to get your blood sugar in a good place. I'm not sure 6 weeks is totally long enough for testosterone though. For testosterone, the longer you give that muscle to grow, the better.

90 days is ok because you are on the diet for the full lifespan of your egg (and it's enough time to guarantee your T will increase) BUT the prob. I have with 90 days is that a) you might end up gaining too much weight by that point and b) if you don't get pg right away, you then only have 3 months to get pg before you have to take a break from the diet. A strict, mineral-based diet, like you said, can only be followed for 6 months - although the High-Everything diet can be followed indefinitely - so that puts an additional time crunch on getting pg that you may not have had otherwise.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes , I think high everything diet can go on until you get BFP I believe the longer I'm on high everything diet the better I will trick my body I'm the genuine boy mama
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby