Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Advice for my boy sway PLEASE!

Hi
    Sorry this is a bit long..
    I have 2 girls and currently ttc a boy, using bbt and opks. First month i bd around 24hrs after 1st positive opk. 2nd month around 12hrs after and last month i bd straight after positive and for 3 days after. We used maybe baby lubricant, baking soda douche, made sure I orgasm first and used deep penetration from behind each time. In the past i have fallen pregnant first time. Both girls were conceived in missionary.
    From checking my cervix, i noticed alot of the time the opening is facing backwards.. i read that sometimes if cervix faces back then doggy style wont work..
    Now I'm wondering if I should try the egg meets sperm plan.. im a bit worried and frustrated as to why its not working..??
    Also, with the baking soda and after orgasm my ph was 9.. is that too high for sperm?
    Advice please? ??????

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gender Dreaming takes a very different approach to swaying and it doesn't include the baking soda douche or worrying about pH.

Have you looked at the Complete Index? It has loads of info and essays on why Atomic doesn't support the pH theory or the baking soda douche theory.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ete-index.html

Basically, GD sway tactics for a boy include DTD every 2-4 days AF-O, 3 attempts during fertile window, HE diet & some select supplements.

Good luck! Hope that helps!

My Gender Dreaming

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly as Adia says, timing an position are definitely not proven to help sway at all really. Over here we have looked at the studies and found recent proof for and against them, so the old timing and PH ones have been pretty much forgotten. When trying for a boy you want to tell your body that it is in a healthy state so able to carry a male child, so high nutrition foods and suppmlements to back this up and create healthy cervical mucous is what we are going for, plus doing some weight training to store the goodness as muscle, I believe the results are currently 80%+ for blue swayers including 2 little blues for myself

If you can hang on another month or 2 I would recommend you have a good read through and switch things over and maybe attempt after xmas, which in in itself is a fantastic blue time!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The baking soda douche is terrible for conception and I would drop that right away and stick with just Maybe Baby.

Leave your cervix alone and don't worry about it. All the stuff with "tipped uterus and cervix position" is just a bunch of old wives tales and has been totally deunked.

I do think SMEP is a good way to get a boy, but if you are nervous about it (because you'd have to have attempts in the Old-School "girl zone" even though I don't think that timing sways) then I think the real issue is hte baking soda and fully expect when that goes, you'll get pg.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    During my boy sway I tried the baking soda finger and wasn't getting pregnant. First month I stopped using baking soda and just used preseed I got a BFP!

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If your DH is up for the SMEP, I would go for it! We think it sways blue...
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?