Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Are boys easier to sway for?

I am curious if boys are easier to sway for especially if you have had a boy previously.

I am guessing it would be more difficult if you have one particular gender. We are being a little more relaxed with sway this month due to Christmas etc.

Have been bding more though, which I think may be the vitamins for DH

1 last baby to join our family.
    Hoping and trying for

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/57da58

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think 'easier' is the right word. It really depends on what kind of lifestyle changes you have to put your body through, if you eat and live a more 'blue' lifestyle then it would be easier but if your lifestyle is totally pink and you want to sway blue, then you have to implement many changes. The only thing about blue swaying is that you can BD more often so DH is happier lol mine was miserable with my pink sway
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the reply.
    The bding is getting a tad overwhelming.
    Trying something new this cycle and there is way more action happening. Dh very happy :eyeroll:

I tend to skip breakfast so that has been the hardest. Rest of diet hasn't been too hard. Dh on vivitamins as well. He even got me a smoothie maker so I stop forgetting to eat something in the morning. Baby spinach is being added to everything

1 last baby to join our family.
    Hoping and trying for

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/57da58

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree! It can be a hard thing either way. For some people the LE diet might seem like starvation even though its not and the HE might make you think you are overeating. The exercise portion might be harder for some if they are used to being more sedentary. That for me was the harder part than the diet itself because I have so many joint and other physical problems. If I would have been trying to sway boy that regime would have been horrid on me. And I second on the girl sway sex life. It was almost clinical for us which DH didn't much care for. He would have been happier with a boy sway lol
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The answer to this is...it depends. (you knew I was gonna say that, didn't you!)

I think the "window" for pink can be harder to hit, because pink swayers are trying to decline fertility without going too far and making it impossibe to get pregnant, which can be like trying to hit a moving target (and some of them are super duper fertile anyway and can just shake off many of the sway tactics). Whereas for blue, it's all about improving fertility and it's like a one way destination, for most people there is no "going too far" as long s they don't gain gobs of weight or have PCOS, so it's just an easier thing to pull off.

But that having been said, I do think that a minority of blue swayers (and Janse, this is probably not true for you since you do have a little guy already) have girls because of things that may be "set" and can't be changed. Health issues, infertility, etc. esp for DH. So for those people, swaying blue may be very difficult. For most people, as long as you've had a boy already these things are ~probably~ not going to be the case for you, but it's always possible to develop fertility issues or health problems at any stage in life.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahri View Post
    I agree! It can be a hard thing either way. For some people the LE diet might seem like starvation even though its not and the HE might make you think you are overeating. The exercise portion might be harder for some if they are used to being more sedentary. That for me was the harder part than the diet itself because I have so many joint and other physical problems. If I would have been trying to sway boy that regime would have been horrid on me. And I second on the girl sway sex life. It was almost clinical for us which DH didn't much care for. He would have been happier with a boy sway lol
    THe blue swayers do find the HE type diet and sex patterns that come naturally to many of us boy moms to be really challenging!!! It is not easy for them, that's for sure.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I find the HE diet and the sex pattern very difficult! 5 girls 1 boy here.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My plan is to ttc a boy in july 2015. Ill start with breakfast everyday in January. Baby steps.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That would have been hard for me. Ive ALWAYS been a breakfast skipper due to time or just not feeling good.
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I could sway boy in my sleep LOL! Which is why I have 2 boys! It all depends on what you're used to. For me, swaying girl was hard because of the LE diet, which is totally different than what I eat normally. I agree with Atomic that with the girl swayers it's a fine line between swaying hard enough to get a girl, but not decreasing your fertility so much that you can't get pregnant OR stay pregnant. A fine line that I have yet to be successful at.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.