Page 13 of 89 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PinkNeedBlue View Post
    I'm back and the u/s was fantastic, baby was super squirmy! No nub shot but here's my favorite. It's like it was saying "hi mommy, I'm ok in here"
    Attachment 495
    lol that is so cool!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well BFN...again. I must have Oed later than FF thinks. I ALWAYS get AF on 13 or 14 dpo and she is still not here. How do I link my FF chart?

With my symtoms I thought for sure it would be a BFP. If it hadn't been for that I would have not expected +. I am out of tests now
    thank you GD

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    b3b if you didn't test him before the diet who knows, but regardless that pH is great for him!

WP, I'm so sorry about the BFN :-( Are you still having symptoms or do you feel like AF is on the way?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    B - thanks! My next appt isn't for 3 wks, but I'll be asking for another peek then.

B3b- thanks, when's your first attempt?

Wp- sorry for the bfn, when is af due? If ff is wrong it may still be too early.

Ok who's attempting and testing soon?!
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YAYYYYYY 3pnb, what a cutie pie!!!! Oh, honey, I am so happy for you! Now we just gotta wait 7 more weeks for a hopefully more revealing pic...you are finding out, right?

WP, I am sorry hun. I know it sucks big time to get bfns. Did you use opks? You may have O'ed later. Are you nursing still? That can throw you off with your cycles also, as you probably know. I'd love to peek at your chart. To link it, you go to the toolbar menu on the top right where it says "share" and then you copy and paste the url link onto your siggy here. There is one that says for web pages, and one for boards, so try the boards one first. I think that is the one that works for me.

Heather, ITA with Begonia, that is a good ph and don't feel bad....I may be the only one who has never tested my DH's semen. I did test our "mixture" once, but it's kinda par for the course with blue swayers! Testing your cm is hard. Honestly, the best way to do it, and this is totally ewwwww, is to either wait till you poo, because the force usually makes some come out too, or you can put in instead cup up there and see if it collects any. That didn't work well for me, but I just did it the first way a few times. I never got too crazy about my cm ph, because I knew I'd be adding preseed or ew, and a bsf also, which would all raise it at the most important time. However, I did test my pee a lot to see if my general body ph was changing with the diet, which it did. Others might have some better cm testing advice, but the poop method was the only way I could get a "sample" that was enough to really test. Your vag walls are acidic, so you can't just stick it up there, you will get an inaccurate reading.

Kris, how are you feeling? Do you have a scan appt scheduled in the next couple of weeks?

As for me, I had a nice dip today (7dpo), so FX it's an implant dip. I can't believe I'm temping again, because it gets me kind of obsessive, but oh well, it's informative. I woke up in the middle of the night and was manhandling my boobs, because I was asleep on my stomach and they didn't hurt anymore, so I got all worried and upset and couldn't sleep for an hour because of it. But then I had a good temp, so hey, I feel better now. I think I am going to test on Sunday at 9dpo, I just cannot help myself. They say you will get a + 2 days after implantation, so we'll see.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lola- we weren't going to find out but lately dh really wants to. All the u/s pics have him all excited so we probably will. Yeah for temp dip and testing soon, fx for a bfp.
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well FF changed my O date....like I thought they would. From CD15 to CD 18.....so I am 11dpo AGAIN.

Lola your right I am nursing and it does mess things up a bit, but I kind of thought I Oed on CD18, but FF kept say different. Oh well...lets see if the chart comes up.....

My Ovulation Chart

Edited to say, no I didn't do OPKs. I don't feel like AF is coming right now....no cramps or spotting or anything.

Oh quick question:

Do you think I should continue to do situps when I do get a +?

I know it could still be a few more cycles until I see my +, but I was thinking about it while doing my weights last night.
    Last edited by WashingtonPromise; August 5th, 2011 at 02:01 PM.
    thank you GD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WP- I've got no help for ya on this, charts like that are why I stopped temping and just relied on opk's. Fx you can get this figured out and get your bfp soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WashingtonPromise View Post
    Well FF changed my O date....like I thought they would. From CD15 to CD 18.....so I am 11dpo AGAIN.

Lola your right I am nursing and it does mess things up a bit, but I kind of thought I Oed on CD18, but FF kept say different. Oh well...lets see if the chart comes up.....

My Ovulation Chart

Edited to say, no I didn't do OPKs. I don't feel like AF is coming right now....no cramps or spotting or anything.

Oh quick question:

Do you think I should continue to do situps when I do get a +?

I know it could still be a few more cycles until I see my +, but I was thinking about it while doing my weights last night.
    Well, it does look like if that is your correct O day, you got some bd'ing in so that is good! I think it's ok to do situps if you are used to doing them....I don't think the 2ww is the time to start anything new though. I usually take it easy on the working out during the 2ww and just do gentle stuff like walk the dogs or yoga. But, that is good news about being back to 11dpo, because LOTS of ladies don't see a + until after that.
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3pnb, my DH will totally want to, and so will the girls, so I know there will be no waiting for me. Even though I kinda fantasize about a sweet surprise birth sometimes. I can totally understand about getting excited with those great new pics, though!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 13 of 89 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast