Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SPICY! Thrilled for you!

to you, Layla and Alexis. I hate how the body plays tricks in the 2WW and leads us to believe that maybe ... just maybe ... and then no FX for you next month Alexis and for you next attempt, Layla ... sounds like that will be October?

TTC5 when you get a chance you can update my info to say I'm knocked up and due 1st week of March, for Feb though! Yay for getting into the gym, it will do wonders for you emotionally and physically and BOTH of those can only help with the sway!

Can we obsess over any symptoms yet Lola? And Jane?

Welcome B3B!

AFM I had a horrid dream last night that my scan told me gender (it was a boy, but I was livid because I'm committed to waiting and want the surprise now) AND told me the baby had downs DD1 was considered high-risk for downs based on those silly blood tests (we had a scan that showed she was NOT, after all, so I didn't spend my entire pg worried) and so I think part of the dream is related to that experience. I am so looking forward to my NT scan and hoping all is going to look a-ok.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Spicy...great news..must be real nice surprise with no symptoms.

Begonia, glad u feeling great....oh those dreams....i always get weird dream after watching a latenite movie...

Lola so exciting to be in the 2ww.GL
    2005 now

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh TTC5 wow u get to join the gym....i too need to lose weight badly...but i don't have the luxury of time...i am doing weights though now...and i do feel a lil better.....not lost but somehow don't feel as sloppy...
    Make the most of ur break, GL
    2005 now

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG, I was int the middle of a a long post when my DD4 turned the compter off!!! Here we go again.....

♥ WashingtonPromise
    ♥ Swaying Status : Swaying NOW
    ♥ TTC DC # .... July 2010- August 2010
    ♥ Your approach to blue sway: Lemon water, high potassium foods, protein and carbs, eat more frequent, dairy....just not as much, and very limited sugar, supp: Pot., fish oil, folic acid, iron

Congrats Spicy....great to see a BFP, now time to go check your sway.

So sorry Layla and Alexis. May is a great month to have a baby (that is my birth month too).

We went out for our Anniversary, just me and DH. It was so nice. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary, just took a long drive around the area we would like to move and had dinner and lunch together. It was nice spend one-on-one time together. Most of the time when we go out I spend half the time taking children to the bathroom. Oh, and I bought a FRER....first time to use one, so I hope I get a BFP!!!

I will be 11dpo tomorrow, do you think that is too early?
    thank you GD

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw Alexis, I am sorry to hear that.
    Tiffany

DH June 2005
    DD Oct 2008
    DS May 2012
    Thank you gender dreaming!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs to gals in the 2ww

Begonia- Thank you for the welcome. Yikes, bad dreams stay away! Your baby will be perfect. I'm very much considering letting this baby be a surprise too. DH says no way. All we need to buy is a carseat & clothes (and not even clothes if it's a girl). I'm worried I'll have major disappointment though and would want to get past that before she's born. Sigh..better just focus on getting preggers first I guess!

TTC5- Hope you enjoy the gym! I'm going tomorrow night for the first time in a while. They have a total body class that does weights which I hope is perfect. I'm always so uncomfortable in gyms!

AFM: After DH's supps have been on the counter for 3 days unopened and we discussed it at length last night. I popped open those suckers and put them on his plate with breakfast Get it in gear buddy! I ordered ph strips too so I'm hoping they get here in time for O. That'll probably be this weekendish.
    Heather
    Mama to Gabriela (4) Liliana (22 months)
    TTC our son in April

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by b3blue View Post
    I'm worried I'll have major disappointment though and would want to get past that before she's born. Sigh..better just focus on getting preggers first I guess!
    See this is what I thought with DD2, that I'd be better off knowing ... but for me it was just sad. I was just sad about it, though really I was like, 97% OK with it once she was born and I saw her precious face. And today I'd say I'm 1000% OK with it because I absolutely adore who she is, and having 2 of a kind is super fun. Which is why I think if I wait I'll be better off. But I think everyone is different and I do think for some people it can be better to know during the pg so you can get excited about DD3. I think once you're pg you'll have a really good idea of what the right answer is for you!

I had to give DH his vitamins. He never would take them on his own, LOL. And now that we're pg I'm not as strict about making sure he has them, but I try to because his were all for different things ... he never was in on the sway. It just worked conveniently for me that he was told by his doc to take Zinc, a b-complex, fish oil and vitamin D

WP, 11 DPO is for sure a good time to take the FRER! I took mine at 10 DPO in the afternoon but had held it for 4 hours. Not to say you should take it today ... just sayin' ... you could Happy belated anniversary! How many years? And if you move would you still have your farm? Surely yes. I can't imagine one just drops that type of life.

Cemas lovely to have you drop in! Weights will definitely help you feel less sloppy. I've still been doing them now bc I actually grew to like it, weirdly! When is your next attempt coming up? I would so love to see you get a BFP.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WashingtonPromise- Heck no that's not too early! I'm a poas addict though and while it's "early" for the masses, I think it's worth a shot at 11dpo.

Begonia- I felt the exact same way. I was pretty sad for weeks. But now I just absolutely adore have two girls. I very much wanted a boy and my DH said right as we were getting in the car after the ultrasound "well 2 girls and that's it for us!". That's when I lost it. He knew I wanted more than two kids so to say that, at that moment, just really hurt even worse. Of course he's on board now for a third but now I'm right back to that place again. I think we'll be done at 3, even though I've always wanted 4, so I'm not sure what I'll feel. LOL what a coincidence about the supps!
    Heather
    Mama to Gabriela (4) Liliana (22 months)
    TTC our son in April

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh b3blue that is HARD! Timing is everything and your poor DH really delivered that blow at the wrong moment, to an already hormonal woman! My DH was rather adamant about 2 kids only as well. It cracks me up because we were at our anniversary dinner in April, just before DD2 turned 1 (she turned 2 this may, so this was a year ago) and he was like, NO. NO MORE KIDS. And I really wanted one ... I honestly think even if I already had GB I would have wanted a third. Anyhow, July that year he just changed his mind, thank goodness!! We will for sure be done at 3 but I can totally see the appeal of 4. My childhood BFF was one of 4 (GGGB!) and her house was the most fun

Anyhow my DH has also always wanted surprises ... he never wanted to find out with either of the 1st two. So once he agreed to a 3rd I told him we could have a surprise. Although the funny thing is he's the one who is super curious this time, and I'm the one who is happy to wait!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hay hay ladies.....

Alexis and Layla, I am sorry you got the dreadful bfns....keep your chins up ladies, that's all I can say. Sometimes it takes a few tries, but you will get there! Just consider each additional month another month to sway and make your body boy-friendly so when you do conceive, you will feel very confident in your attempt and chances at blue.

WP, YES TEST TOMORROW! I always test at 10dpo and get a + if I am pg. On FRERs only, that is. Glad you had a nice anniversary!

TTC5, thanks for making the thread again! I am listed as a bfp swayer, which prob never changed from last time, but hey, let's leave it up there in hopes that in 7 days, that will be true. But if not, ah why even think that way, yea? I am glad you joined the gym, that is great! I bet you will feel a million times better taking a break, I really did. Will you try to modify to a "healthy" boy diet? I think that is what I am going to do (well, kinda have been for the last few months) where not so much fat but just healthy. Like Kris, I am going to have to KEEP IT LOW in the eating and weight department if I get pg....but you will do great!

Begonia, you know that is just a dream, and I know they are realistic and freaky.....sorry you had that. I always have terrible dreams when pg. Once, when I had just had my DD1, I had a dream that I found her in the oven like a turkey, it was horrifying and I cried for days about it. I still remember that! Anyway, you know your bean is going to be just fine!

Heather (forgot your screen name!), welcome over!

Spicy, SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!

As for me: I had the mysterious yellow creamy CM today that I get when pg.....so I got all sorts of excited. My right fallopian tube has something going on in there for sure for the last two days, and I've got the early cramps. And my nips feel like they are on fire! Trying to keep calm and carry on......I will be testing on Monday the 8th, though. Clomid, don't fail me now!!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast